Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way to treat the mother of your children. She looks very sweet and kind. She's probably humiliated and heartbroken. She thought she had a good man. Can't believe he left her with the Jeep stick shift she can't drive. He's got a dark soul. She's a Christian so she will forgive him.

I still haven't caught up with reading posts here, but I wanted to post a quick update.

I've stopped at several more truck stops and gas stations to hang posters. I sent posters with our Oklahoma and Missouri route drivers tonight, and they will be at major truck stops in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Springfield, Missouri. I've covered almost every station along the interstate on my route, which is right at 300 miles. I've lost count of the number of truck drivers I've talked to along the way today, but EVERYONE has been very receptive and they all want to help find ET as quickly as possible. I have talked to every single person I've seen about ET and really stressed how important it is for people to stay alert!

I've been super busy with work and driving everywhere today so I hope to catch up reading soon.

Fingers crossed!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

And then I would feel really bad [emoji85]
Hopefully he would understand

You tried and that's all that matters you've got the best photo so far [emoji1303]

Brent Cooper the DA was friends with him in HS he couldn't believe it was as him as he thought he was a nice guy. I have to wonder if that's why the AA took so long.

Should he even be on the case? I would think it's a conflict of interest but maybe they do things different in Tenn. I think he should recuse himself. IMO

Hi, Kat---I want to thank you so much for answering my questions tonight about Elizabeth's health. You have given information tonight that none of us at WS had before now. This is gold.
To everyone: we now have an additional physical identifier for Elizabeth: facial scarring
And her health history may just save her life: Due to her allergies, she has bouts of wheezing necessitating an inhaler, and bronchitis that has caused her to go to the ER. In addition, she has very sensitive skin that may show inflammation or rashes on her face or extremities from roughing it and being outside.
Every hospital and doc-in-the-box needs the TBI wanted poster in the treatment areas (not the waiting room so they won't be spooked). Although Tad and Elizabeth probably won't show up here (Huntsville, AL, about 50 miles from Elizabeth's home), you never know. And for this reason, I am printing up a bunch of the wanted posters and going to both hospitals and all the emergency clinics in Huntsville. I am glad to do it in the name of sweet Elizabeth.
Again, Kat, thank you. You are the best weapon that WS has in our fight to get your little sister home safe and soon.
*end of transmission*

Considering her seasonal allergies and the very high pollen count right now, sinus infections and upper respiratory infections are a very good possibility, and these infections are (anecdotally, in my experience) pretty bad this year even among people who don't usually have problems with their sinuses.

Speaking of, he says on his CV he has like 65 copyrights for songs 

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ooh, my specialty.

OT but anyone can get a copyright and if you write any music, it's advisable, even if you're unknown. That way, if Justin Bieber starts singing about swimming across the ocean of eyes(?), you can cash in.

Actually, speaking of that... the girl recorded him singing a song he wrote(?). If he has a copyright on that song and now it's being plastered all over the Internet, generating clicks and ad revenue...
:drumroll::judge::hilarious:
(I'm serious but I don't wanna be.)

Considering her seasonal allergies and the very high pollen count right now, sinus infections and upper respiratory infections are a very good possibility, and these infections are (anecdotally, in my experience) pretty bad this year even among people who don't usually have problems with their sinuses.

True. Wonder how his background in respiratory care factors into this. Seems like he may have considered it?

You tried and that's all that matters you've got the best photo so far [emoji1303]

Brent Cooper the DA was friends with him in HS he couldn't believe it was as him as he thought he was a nice guy. I have to wonder if that's why the AA took so long.

Should he even be on the case? I would think it's a conflict of interest but maybe they do things different in Tenn. I think he should recuse himself. IMO

I'm going to be honest, I thought I read on here that he mentioned something in the presser about what the defense could argue re: the kidnapping charge. I didn't have a chance to watch the presser but if he really did say that, I have some reservations about him handling the case.

Unless he had other money stashed that we don't know about, he couldn't have afforded this sort of vehicle - however, it might be rented, or it could belong to someone helping him (or it could be stolen.) That said, I'm not convinced that he might not have a lot more money than we think. If he was considering leaving his wife for awhile, he could have been stashing money so that she wouldn't get it in a divorce. I wonder if he might have gotten an inheritance or something along those lines? Cashed out retirement from an earlier job? Sold off property/jewelry/other valuables?

Okay, but --

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6045213622.html
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6047051759.html
https://monroe.craigslist.org/ctd/6037706209.html
https://galveston.craigslist.org/cto/6052136452.html
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6053500048.html

... just sayin'.

True. Wonder how his background in respiratory care factors into this. Seems like he may have considered it?
No genuine RT would abduct a child - period. With or without respiratory problems.
He has a god like complex.
He KNOWS how a respiratory issue can derail within minutes, yet he doesn't care.
THAT speaks VOLUMES as to what he is and why he took her.
MOO

Nissan makes a cargo van too.
I STILL think that he has had help. Someone, somewhere, somehow. Look at the comments on Facebook wrt this story.
It is alarming! How many people are supporting him? It just goes to show that children in society today are victimized on a daily basis and a large number of people support child predators.
MOO

He obviously hasn't felt needed in a very long time. He thinks his family doesn't need him, he has thrown it all in for an abused vulnerable juvenile who doesn't understand how limited his resources are. That he actually has compromised himself too much to be able to take care for her for very long or very well is so upsetting. I hope she has a lightbulb moment and can confide in someone. Beth has to see someone else day to day, or just occasionally.
Where is she?

Seems there is a group of teachers at that school that still support him also.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
All should be fired. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads