Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many bays and coves from Corpus Cristi to Galveston that a person could camp out at and never be seen. Roads and highways interlinking every which way. Never ending back roads, dirt roads, unmarked roads. Last night there was heat detection near Lavaca Bay for example. It could have been the plastics plant there, or a campfire off the beaten path down a back road. Hard to say. It just really makes the world seem so big and vast, when so very often if seems so small. Or they could be in Memphis. Where are they?

:thinking:

I wonder if Tad is "loyal" to a brand of gasoline? The gas station by Shoney's was a Shell station - and so is the one on New Byhalia Road in Collierville....

Or the type of coffee they serve, perhaps? Feel like I want to look at his coffee pic again if I can find it.

Oh you are here.. Do you guys know if that was the only ping that day or was it the last ping?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I cannot verify that. I can only verify what FBI has told us. All they said is it pinged near the highway in Decatur around 3pm Monday 13th. After that the battery was possibly removed.

Sorry work is busy

I'm not sure that is her. That looks an awful lot like another person I'm aware of..

Let me get a link and pm you.

I agree. That does not look like ET. But then who is it[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this alert on my phone- Collierville, TN is just outside OF MEMPHIS, TN.

SCSO investigating reports of sighting of Tad Cummins in Collierville
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ts-of-sighting-of-tad-cummins-in-collierville

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be them. He's a wide shot of the area:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 398 New Byhalia rd.PNG
    398 New Byhalia rd.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
I cannot verify that. I can only verify what FBI has told us. All they said is it pinged near the highway in Decatur around 3pm Monday 13th. After that the battery was possibly removed.

Sorry work is busy
Ok, we are just still speculating on some things and were wondering about that.

Ok also a removable battery phone, which means no iPhone.

There could be some location in Google, if she didn't turn that off, but that would also stop when the phone was off, though it would start again if the phone is turned on with no SIM and connected to WiFi.

Not sure, I saw a pic of Destiny in an article and I remember her hair was dark but that's all.

Yes. Yes it is. They took it straight from Destanys facebook.

The video mentions the girl was spotted with him

I love how the news anchor couldn't even remember TC's last name...you can always tell when there's breaking news and the anchor hasn't had time to prep!

Here we are giving this guy all sorts of credit for super high tech planning. If him he would have to be as stupid as a log to still be in the area.
Maybe we all have been gaslighted a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur