Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note, not to be gross but it might be good to know when her cycle is, and if it's normal versus abnormally heavy. I'm guessing they didn't plan for that and suddenly these products will be needed, probably AFTER they're needed. In that case, there will be no option but to shop for them and have plenty of supplies. And if she's like every other woman, there will be a lot of laundrying going on at this time as well.

:laughing: Whoa... Dang! Alert the Walmarts!

Her sister mentioned it in one of her posts, that the girls in the family carry a change of clothes for that reason.

ETA: - responding to GigTu's post.

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO
Men purchase this stuff all the time.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Her sister mentioned it in one of her posts, that the girls in the family carry a change of clothes for that reason.

ETA: - responding to GigTu's post.
I don't remember seeing that posting, so thank you.

Welp...I'm gonna bounce before all this menstrual cycle convo starts because...EWWWWW! NO!!!!

( Plus, Hubby is at the "pay attention to me right now or I will throw myself on the floor and have a full blown tantrum" stage.)

:seeya:

My husband has confidently purchased mine for me at Target on many occasions LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On that note, not to be gross but it might be good to know when her cycle is, and if it's normal versus abnormally heavy. I'm guessing they didn't plan for that and suddenly these products will be needed, probably AFTER they're needed. In that case, there will be no option but to shop for them and have plenty of supplies. And if she's like every other woman, there will be a lot of laundrying going on at this time as well.

Hmm...on that train of thought. What about sending flyers to laundromats? Might be a lot of places to contact but eventually they'll need to wash the clothes that they've taken with them, especially if they didn't take many with them. Just trying to think of places outside of the box.
JMO

If they made it to OK, I guess I had better start paying attention, somehow NM seems to end up with criminals on the run fairly often. What do we think he is driving?

I don't think talking about normal things that happen to females is "gross." I do think it brings up something interesting though. Because she will need to go out and purchase something at some point, I'm sure. I think I recall reading she left without her Epi-pen....so I doubt she remembered to bring period supplies.

Unfortunately, I think they've probably been to a lot of stores in the last 2 weeks. So it's probably not going to make a big difference.

I'm really a bit surprised that he took her into the Walmart with him. Is that because he wanted her to pick out things she needed, or is it because he didn't want to take the risk of her bolting on him ?

I thought from the git-go that if TC needed to go into a store or a gas station he would go in by himself, because nobody would pay any attention to him at all. Everyone is on the lookout for a lopsided-aged couple.

He might actually be a little nervous about her trying to take off on him. Obviously, ET did absolutely nothing in that store to attract attention to herself. So I guess the question remains....willing participant or hostage ?? You can bet every dime you have that those photos will be presented by TC's defense team when the time is right.

I think Elizabeth's hair may look shorter in the images released today.
Does anyone else think so?
It may be that her hair is kinda tucked in that massive flannel shirt though.

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO

Not really. My dad used to buy me tampons all the time and my SO would have no problem buying them for me if I needed them.

Saw an update today that there was a confirmed sighting in Oklahoma on the 15th of March. I know it was 1-2 weeks ago, but anything helps at this point.

They apparently bought food with cash, but nothing of significance.

There were also a lot of claims that Tad Cummins was spotted in a small town in Texas, but police searches brought up nothing.

Another thing I haven't seen on this thread is that Tad may have been grooming another girl a few years ago, and wrote/sang a love song to her when she was in high school before settling on Elizabeth.
Makes me nervous because that brings up the question of whether there were any others besides these two, and if this could make Tad a repeat offender potentially.

Oklahoma Sighting Article #1
Oklahoma Sighting Article #2 + link included about former student 'relationship'

Potential Texas Sighting

I would also point out that if you want to find out more- just research it! I think anything could potentially help.

Last thing- there are a lot of good sources on Youtube, believe it or not. There are a lot of news reporting channels that actually link to reliable sources, and small theorist channels that come up with ideas and evidence.

Welp...I'm gonna bounce before all this menstrual cycle convo starts because...EWWWWW! NO!!!!

( Plus, Hubby is at the "pay attention to me right now or I will throw myself on the floor and have a full blown tantrum" stage.)

:seeya:

Wasn't trying to lead a discussion too detailed just something that can stand out and make a witness notice and report.
That's something the master planner can't plan on and these situations are the ones that will create a slip up.
I Will move on.
IMO

What men purchase feminine products?
If I was checking out a 50 year man, I would definitely "take notice" that he was purchasing these types of products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was checking out a 50 year man, I would definitely "take notice" that he was purchasing these types of products.

If I was visiting my family and I needed some, my dad, who's mid fifties, would go out and get some for me. So would my partner or my brother. I don't understand why this is so shocking

My husband has confidently purchased mine for me at Target on many occasions LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This must be a cultural thing bc I know of no man that would buy these products short of an actual emergency.

So here are my questions then...

1) It takes ten hours to go from Decatur, AL to OKC. If they left early on the 13th, they could have accomplished this driving straight through on I-40. If that's the case, then why still be hanging around two days later? If that's not the case, and they did stop along the way, why only drive like five hours a day, and where were they staying in between? If they took side roads, of course the whole trip could have taken longer. Where and when in all this time did they dye their hair?

2) This has me leaning away from Mexico as a destination. There were much more direct routes they could have taken that would have likely saved them gas/money and gotten them out of the country faster if that was in fact their goal.

The day the Corpus Christie sighting came out I was stalking the LE FB page. I won't share the location where a commenter swore she saw them, but at the time I dismissed the comment because it didn't match up with the timing/direction of the Corpus Christie sighting. Now, however, I hope they are re-looking at it. Makes a lot more sense given this route of travel.

My husband is only 31 but he buys them for me sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1