Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all BS. It is against the law to take a 15 year old adolescent and run off with her. TC is so full of s**t it's not funny. He knew exactly what his intentions were going to be and planned what he was going to do. If he really wanted to help her he would have put her in touch with a good guidance counsellor or therapist to help ET work out her problems. Not take off with her to god knows where and do what he did. He is disgusting and looking for excuses to wriggle his way out of this unconscionable situation and in cya mode. I hope they throw the book at him.

Ah. I See. Sounds like Tads deference attorney has been in touch with his sister. Let the games begin. so... He's in "denial" about what he did to his family eh... Out of touch with reality about the seriousness of what he's done, is he?

Interesting that he claims to be "protecting her from harm...But he never says from what, or from whom...

I understand the defense has a job to do, but how in the world anyone can spin driving a minor across the country and raping her as protection is just beyond me. It makes me nauseated. :(

Just watched on the link above live (and they said more to come with sister's interview on the Today show) - http://www.wsmv.com/

In a 2 hour interview with LE, TC spelled out the route - at some time in the next few weeks he will be returned to Tennessee. They will cover the arraignment live today.

In interview with his sister - Says her brother was wrong, she spoke to her brother, and she said her brother said he took her to keep her safe, and he told LE everything. She said she loves him, will walk beside him, and will be here with him through this.

ETA: Turned on the Today show, and caught the last 5 seconds of her interview and coverage :pullhair:

To keep her safe...LOL...yet he bought KY Jelly and refilled his pills.

The commune people said that he told them he was carrying a pocket knife to "protect" ET. Guess he didn't mention the two loaded guns......also, what's up with the "vacuum filters" ? I thought I saw a package of coffee filters on the cabin floor. Maybe to strain stream water? JMO

Before the social media (their website and their facebook for BBR) went down, I read through all of it and IIRC they said no guns allowed except for potentially two communal guns that had to be locked away, and locked separately from the ammo.

As to filters, FBI :moo: did a vacuum of the cabin/areas of interest for forensics, and those filters are evidence. I have seen this in other cases where filters are evidence.

:cow:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt-state-kidnapping-law/

The DA is being very vocal about the issues regarding this meeting Tennessee's legal requirements for a kidnapping. The initial hurdle is MCE's age. As insane as it sounds current law does allow children over the age of 12 to decide to leave their family if force and coercion aren't factors.The defense will likely make a huge deal out of this if MCE claims TC did not force her to leave or prevent her from returning if she so desired. The DA plans to counter this by treating the grooming as a form of coercion and also focusing on the fact that TC was armed.

Both the DA and MCE's father hope to get Tennessee law changed so that the age is increased to at least 16.

IMO, if so, I hope the law is made retroactive.

What time will TC be arraigned today?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Either TC's sister is not aware of the awful details that have come to light (the KY, the pills, the comments from the commune members about TC and ET's behavior while they were there) - not to mention the sexually deviant email drafts, the kiss at school, his stupid IG posts...

or she's just dumber than a box of rocks. That interview should have never been aired. :gaah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439894/Sister-Amber-Alert-teacher-Tad-Cummins-speaks-out.html

Daily Mail already has up on their site the video of TC's sister with article.

"In their conversations over the weekend, Quinn said it appeared that her brother didn't believe he did anything wrong.

'I asked him why - why would he do this? And the answer he gave me was that she wanted to run away and that she wanted to leave and he didn't want her to go alone and so he went with her so that he knew she would be safe,' Quinn said. "

Quinn also said that her brother appears to be in denial about the hurt that he caused his wife and children.

'He's repentant sounding and I think he would like to get his family back, but I think it just hasn't hit him yet that that's not going to happen,' she said. 'That he's going to have to learn a new normal and he's got a very long, tedious route ahead of him in a place that he's never been and he's just going to have to deal with it.'

IMO, it sounds like his sister has a little sense if she did indeed tell him that he has done a horrible thing. She seems to understand that he cannot return to his family and resume life as before. She also understands he has a long road before him that he has not traveled before.

IMO, it sounds like his sister has a little sense.
Agreed. I am in no way defending TC, what he did was horrible, however anyone in his family who know of him prior to this crime commited, will say that he is not a monster. They knew him before and they knew him while he may not have been a monster. Us outsiders only see him as a monster. I am sure the sister wants to understand why he would do this and she is going by what he says. But she does seem to have some sense in saying that he has a new kind of routine ahead of him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

IMO, his sister knows he is wrong, and said so. She was just relating what he has told her.

I think that ETs family talking about how she is doing isn't necessarily a bad thing, it will let people know how traumatized ET is from all of this. I'm sure there are plenty of professionals guiding them on every aspect of the recovery process including whether or not to talk to the media. IMO

Either TC's sister is not aware of the awful details that have come to light (the KY, the pills, the comments from the commune members about TC and ET's behavior while they were there) - not to mention the sexually deviant email drafts, the kiss at school, his stupid IG posts...

or she's just dumber than a box of rocks. That interview should have never been aired. :gaah:

IMO, she is a symptom of the world TC built up. They believed his word, period. He created a facade of a religious, infallible family man and mentor. He hyped himself up. He manipulated everyone around him. I suspect there is extreme codependency in his family. She probably doesn't want to accept she was "stupid" enough to be fooled by him, so she's back to codependent denial. I have a feeling JC's life was not the wonderful life they claim. He probably conned and controlled her their whole lives together. He's all she ever knew, so she trusted that was normal. JMO.

I don't think this monster will ever plea. He'll keep trying to do what has worked thus far in his life. But he can't full the federal government, and I hope on the state level he can't fool a jury. (Though if in their city...I have my serious doubts.)

Also, his sister should shut her mouth.

snipped by me....I love this!! Saw her interview. Can't believe people are buying the whole "he was saving her from harm" crap. What is in that water??? Okay, so explain the guns, and the running from LE who are the very people who could help her, and can you explain the sexually charged emails he sent her and the comments about her body parts? I mean really, that line might work with a 12 year old who saw him kissing ET, but a grown woman? Come on, lassie, you know better than this.

I watched the interview. I'm still shocked that anyone, including his family, would go on national television and say such delusional things. Does she believe herself???

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
if you ever date one, you will find out they can use people for sex and money, be abusive to others, lie, etc but nothing is ever their fault.

I watched the interview. I'm still shocked that anyone, including his family, would go on national television and say such delusional things. Does she believe herself???

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think she really, really wants to.

IMO, it sounds like his sister has a little sense if she did indeed tell him that he has done a horrible thing. She seems to understand that he cannot return to his family and resume life as before. She also understands he has a long road before him that he has not traveled before.

Yeah, that long road will probably be prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14