Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that I am very curious about where they were between March 17 and April 6 - where they stayed, which routes they took to CA. And I'm very curious as to how TC managed to run through $4500 or so in 5 weeks, when we know that the last two weeks they were staying at the commune for $3 per day and the little cabin for free. But this 20/20 show is unlikely to provide any new information for those of us who've been following the case, IMHO.

:cow:
Many times when I watch a story of a case I followed, it feels like watching a movie after you already read the novel. So much is left out.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

News 2 spoke to local defense attorney Rob McGuire about the case against Cummins.

“We don’t know exactly what statements that he has made, we don’t know what statements the young lady has made to investigators. Those will both be very important. We know he has made statements to other people about things he has done he had been in communication with his estranged wife, all of those things will be major pieces of evidence against him,” said McGuire.

“I think it’s going to be a very difficult case to defend. I think it’s going to be the kind of case where you are going to be looking to secure a plea agreement to give him some daylight at the end of the tunnel,” added McGuire.

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/05/tad-cummins-case-to-be-featured-on-2020/

News 2 spoke to local defense attorney Rob McGuire about the case against Cummins.

“We don’t know exactly what statements that he has made, we don’t know what statements the young lady has made to investigators. Those will both be very important. We know he has made statements to other people about things he has done he had been in communication with his estranged wife, all of those things will be major pieces of evidence against him,” said McGuire.

“I think it’s going to be a very difficult case to defend. I think it’s going to be the kind of case where you are going to be looking to secure a plea agreement to give him some daylight at the end of the tunnel,” added McGuire.

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/05/tad-cummins-case-to-be-featured-on-2020/

He don't need daylight ...pitch black works for me ....moo

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

He don't need daylight ...pitch black works for me ....moo

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I wounder if Mr. McGuire drank the Columbia Kool-Aid.

MOO :moo:

I wounder if Mr. McGuire drank the Columbia Kool-Aid.

MOO :moo:
No, he's just thinking about how he would approach the case if he were the defense attorney. A lawyer's job is to minimize exposure and liability to her client.

No, he's just thinking about how he would approach the case if he were the defense attorney. A lawyer's job is to minimize exposure and liability to her client.

McGuire is TC's attorney?

She said if he *were* the defense attorney. He's putting himself in those shoes, not actually wearing them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
This exactly. He's a defense attorney (but obviously the attorney assigned to TC won't be able to comment on the case as realistically as McGuire is), and he thinks like a defense attorney because after a while it sort of becomes your orientation to life.

IMHO, TC's best move is to negotiate a reduction in sentence in exchange for not forcing MCET to testify, and then plead guilty and throw himself on the mercy of the court.

I doubt that he will do this. Very few do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3