Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[bbm]

O/T but whaaaaaat?!

you're my hero! :hero:

Is there something really special about Walmart? Serious question, I've never been to one.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I guess ET thought that she had nothing to lose. Her school life was awful and she would be far away from her abusive mother. Tad would teach 'English' to the locals that could not speak 'English' and she could finish school and not have to worry about anything anymore because he would 'take care of her'. So sad. Poor, ET, actually believed him.

It really shows his state of mind.

Why not drive to Texas and start the journey into Mexico. Why go to OK, CO, CA (south and north)?

I guess the iPad came in handy searching for communes.

I don't quite understand this. Didn't Tad admit he had sex with a minor in numerous locations. How is this going to help him???

Just another form of manipulation and abuse - from a dried up, half bald, nasty teeth, broke a$$, stupid, wanna be young again, old man who preys on children because he can't control grown woman or keep his junk up without little blue pills.

We've seen the search warrant for the cabin. I would really like to see the search warrant for the car. I would assume the tablet purchased at WalMart would give his ENTIRE search history. I would like to see where he searched, where he was when he searched, and when he was online... #ohtheplaces

The description of TC in the documents according to the writer of the article makes me gag.

"High character" "dependable" "unselfish" :sick:

And this is why attorneys take acting classes. Can you imagine having to say that with a straight face?

The first night they were missing on March 13th they spent in Mississippi. Then they spent a few nights in various towns in Oklahoma. They then traveled west to Colorado where they were spotted in video surveillance in a Walmart in Cortez, Colo.

It was in Cortez, Colo. where Cummins purchased a tablet device to keep up with news focusing on their disappearance.

http://whnt.com/2017/05/12/judge-rules-to-have-cummins-detained-until-trial/

The first night they were missing on March 13th they spent in Mississippi. Then they spent a few nights in various towns in Oklahoma. They then traveled west to Colorado where they were spotted in video surveillance in a Walmart in Cortez, Colo.

It was in Cortez, Colo. where Cummins purchased a tablet device to keep up with news focusing on their disappearance.

http://whnt.com/2017/05/12/judge-rules-to-have-cummins-detained-until-trial/

12 hrs from Oklahoma City. And didn't they stay somewhere else in Oklahoma after Ok City?

Cummins reportedly told the FBI that while testing the kayak, he ran into a law enforcement officer who gave them tips about the boat. He and Thomas were out on the water when that same officer came out to warn them the water was rough. Cummins assumed they’d been found out and became scared, sleeping with his gun beside him from then on out, the FBI agent said.

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/12/tad-cummins-asks-to-be-released-from-custody-ahead-of-court-appearance/

Now this really sounds like a man who wanted to come back home to his family.

The only planning it appears he did was getting out of town with some cash, his prescription and which direction he was going in. South.

Other than that I think the rest was made up on the road.

5 or 6 days he decides to get an iPad.

Oh they are looking for us.

Where should we go, let me google, oh what about kayaking to Mexico?

Welp Kayak didn't work, how bout Slab City?

Ok that didn't work how about Berkley Ca.

Oh there's a commune called BBR lets try that.

I get the feeling he is "bragging and re-living" when he tells the officials about the nights they spent together. He has been spilling the beans and I wonder if he thought he could "get off easy".
He has no shame. He doesn't think he did anything wrong.

TC is a rapist and a danger to everyone in his path. I hope he loses everything that was dear to him.

ET will never be the same. He took the last little bit of childhood she had.

jmo

I would love for J.C to go somewhere tropical and have a beautiful vacation and send her EX a postcard. #ohtheplaces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member