Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which may, or may not be admissible, as evidence.

This will be a Federal case. It will not be tried by the State with their rules/etc.

This case can be tried in any of the 50 states. Think... OKC bombing case was tried in Colorado.

I wonder if he purchased life jackets as well. How reckless and irresponsible is it to take a 15-year-old who has never seen the ocean out ok a $1500 kayak in "treacherous waters"??? I am SO steamed about this!!! :rage:

I am mildly curious about:

1) What he did with the kayak after the failed attempt to cross into Mexican waters
2) What route they took from Colorado to San Diego
3) Why they left the desert commune for Berkeley (maybe the Daily Fail should send some reporters over there)
4) What they did/where they stayed in Berkeley and
5) Exact dates and times they were in each place.

You probably have seen the answers by now but for others reading...

1)Drove to LA and sold at a bar
2) Stayed a few days in Utah and one night in Nevada
3) TC was scared there (its a hippy community kinda a free for all see youtube of Slab City)
4) Missing piece so far
5) We have one night in MS, Two nights in OK, One Night in CO, 4 nights in Utah, 1 night in NV then it gets fuzzy I think.

You have to feel so sorry for that poor little girl, whose family damaged her, then this monster comes along and takes advantage of her when really, she was only looking for someone to care about her. He could have been a good influence in her life, but his own gratification got in the way of that.

I don't think that she will get over this any time soon. It will follow her all her life.

He could have, and should have been her hero. What a waste.

He sold the kayak at a bar in LA!!! :doh:

A bunch of people saw this guy and didn't know who he was.

Including a cop in SanDiego who gave them pointers for the kayak trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a weird route, going through Colorado, Utah, and Nevada... Then south to San Diego? And back north toward BBR? With a kayak part of the way? And no one noticed...

Don't think ET went into that bar to be ID. JMO

Oh probably not who knows, but her AA had a picture of TC on it too!

But there wasn't an AA in CA to my knowledge. Only TN and OK even the San Diego cop wasn't aware it seems.

Oh probably not who knows, but her AA had a picture of TC on it too!

But there wasn't an AA in CA to my knowledge. Only TN and OK even the San Diego cop wasn't aware it seems.

There was no AA in CA. There is a definite flaw in the system. LE should be made aware of AAs in other states, IMHO.

One article that has been posted earlier ...updated with new information....

I :pullhair: sometimes on cases when more info is in an old article and it gets missed

Posted: May 12, 2017 12:43 PM EST
Updated: May 12, 2017 6:26 PM EST

"Cummins initially told investigators he did not have sex with the teen, but changed his story. He also told investigators he made a pact with the girl to deny they had sex."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/35415548/preliminary-hearing-for-tad-cummins-scheduled-for-friday-afternoon

They met at her work to plan the trip a week before. Maybe that's why she hid from him at work. She may not have been sure she wanted to go.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158746716650038&id=625445037

If that was the case, she could have decided that morning not to go. She could have decided at any point along the way, such as at Walmart to just walk away from him and call police. She had all the opportunities in the world not to continue through with the plan. The reports are that she is disappointed that it ended, and now she is blaming her dad for that.

I wish we could send MCET letters and such. I know it's impossible and would never even try to however it would be nice for her to be able to read some super positive notes. I really hope she is avoiding social media. I really hope she is healing and growing and realizing she has so much to offer the world. I feel really sad for her right now.

On above live link... https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBrentzelNews/videos/1479192405444357/?notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1494636041398501 (thanks! I came on with 29 viewers, 269 now~~, and got up to ...

I'm taking quick notes from this live stream

They went to church 3 or 4 times at his church, they gave her a bible at Christmas. And once his wife questioned him, they stopped taking her.

The days they went missing, and night before said to wife he was going to Williamson Medical Center. At 11 am he was supposed to switch cars with her, and she was concerned that he was in a car accident.

Her daughter picker her up at noon from work, and went home and found note. She called police upon reading the note.

They leave Columbia - go to Decatur Alabama and they threw cell phones in river. Got the new tag to avoid deception.

When asked how he knew to disable GPS, he said from youtube.

First night... then caught on video.. super8...walmart...

Then to Canyon City, then Cortez... where he got the IPAD (no date given ed)

Then went to Utah, Nevada, stayed one night in military commune one night and he slept with gun that night.

Bought Kayak for $1,500, and tested it out. Planned to go to Mexico in kayak per FBI. Tested it out and Tad ran into LE before testing... and coming back they see same LE officer... Tad thought he was caught. LE didn't recognize... Was small boat warning.

Sold kayak for $400 and headed to northern ca.
It made him sad when he saw wifes plea on internet.

Then they went to Berkely... black bear...Griffin story...

She says (reporter) re 21st interview in Chico.. he wanted to go home and waived his right to atty. He admitted to initial kiss. He admitted to planning departure, taking wifes car, throwing phones, etc.

In court, they played audio recording of his call to his wife after arrest. "he said, baby I wanted to come home three weeks ago"... she asked him why didn't he turn himself in, and he said she did want to do that, and if she didn't go with him, they (LE) would think that he had killed her and that is why he didn't.

12 hrs from Oklahoma City. And didn't they stay somewhere else in Oklahoma after Ok City?

He stayed in Guymon, Oklahoma, after Oklahoma City. From the information I have seen this appears to be the approximate route they took.

2u6fc7b.jpg

One article that has been posted earlier ...updated with new information....

I :pullhair: sometimes on cases when more info is in an old article and it gets missed

Posted: May 12, 2017 12:43 PM EST
Updated: May 12, 2017 6:26 PM EST

"Cummins initially told investigators he did not have sex with the teen, but changed his story. He also told investigators he made a pact with the girl to deny they had sex."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/35415548/preliminary-hearing-for-tad-cummins-scheduled-for-friday-afternoon

Cummins’ defense attorney Dumaka Shabazz told the court his client didn’t have an attorney during his initial interview and may have been coerced by investigators.

Figures

If that was the case, she could have decided that morning not to go. She could have decided at any point along the way, such as at Walmart to just walk away from him and call police. She had all the opportunities in the world not to continue through with the plan. The reports are that she is disappointed that it ended, and now she is blaming her dad for that.

And I would expect nothing different from a kid that was groomed and bamboozled, possibly even afraid of him. He was in a position of authority and she a very impressionable young teen. I have no doubts he convinced her of all sorts of things.

I wish we could send MCET letters and such. I know it's impossible and would never even try to however it would be nice for her to be able to read some super positive notes. I really hope she is avoiding social media. I really hope she is healing and growing and realizing she has so much to offer the world. I feel really sad for her right now.

Not impossible the address to send her a card was posted awhile back.

On above live link... https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBrentzelNews/videos/1479192405444357/?notif_t=live_video¬if_id=1494636041398501 (thanks! I came on with 29 viewers, 269 now~~, and got up to ...

I'm taking quick notes from this live stream

They went to church 3 or 4 times at his church, they gave her a bible at Christmas. And once his wife questioned him, they stopped taking her.

The days they went missing, and night before said to wife he was going to Williamson Medical Center. At 11 am he was supposed to switch cars with her, and she was concerned that he was in a car accident.

Her daughter picker her up at noon from work, and went home and found note. She called police upon reading the note.

They leave Columbia - go to Decatur Alabama and they threw cell phones in river. Got the new tag to avoid deception.

When asked how he knew to disable GPS, he said from youtube.

First night... then caught on video.. super8...walmart...

Then to Canyon City, then Cortez... where he got the IPAD (no date given ed)

Then went to Utah, Nevada, stayed one night in military commune one night and he slept with gun that night.

Bought Kayak for $1,500, and tested it out. Planned to go to Mexico in kayak per FBI. Tested it out and Tad ran into LE before testing... and coming back they see same LE officer... Tad thought he was caught. LE didn't recognize... Was small boat warning.

Sold kayak for $400 and headed to northern ca.
It made him sad when he saw wifes plea on internet.

Then they went to Berkely... black bear...Griffin story...

She says (reporter) re 21st interview in Chico.. he wanted to go home and waived his right to atty. He admitted to initial kiss. He admitted to planning departure, taking wifes car, throwing phones, etc.

In court, they played audio recording of his call to his wife after arrest. "he said, baby I wanted to come home three weeks ago"... she asked him why didn't he turn himself in, and he said she did want to do that, and if she didn't go with him, they (LE) would think that he had killed her and that is why he didn't.

Wow laying it at ETs feet to continue

He could have called the cops and had them come to them without her even knowing.

Gonna have to do better than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member