Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe home is not the best place for ET. There have to be some difficult memories from the time the Mother was in the home. Not to mention Dad had stated way back in the beginning he works long hours. Worries me if she does return home she may have far to much unsupervised time. I just pray ET recovers and has the wonderful life she deserves.

Oh sorry...you're probably right. He doesn't think he screwed up.

All of the indications I have read, that is correct. His sister has stated that TC doesn’t believe he kidnapped ET. That doesn't sound like a person who thinks he screwed up. It sounds like a person who thinks he is the one being done wrong.

Now if this was my Father and he tried to spin that he was helping ET, I would have then asked "How is having sex with an already traumatized minor helping her" He makes me soooooooooooo sick.

Perhaps one of our verified attorneys can help with this. I don't think indigent has to be penniless. I'm sure there is a cap. I'm looking for TN law to see. idk

I will have to look it up but your primary residence is usually excluded from ability to pay calculations. The court will look at income/assets available after basic reasonable costs. It could also depend on the legal market in the area - are there low cost defense attorneys etc. You definitely don't have to be penniless to qualify for assistance.

This is probably the closest right now he has admitted to anything. The Tennessean on April 27, 2017 reported Jill talked to Tad in the jail house. He told her "he loves her and he is sorry".

Since these calls are recorded this could be used against him.

Also, I hope some one shows Elizabeth the article or she can hear the jail house tape where he tells his wife he loves her...the wife, not that he loves Elizabeth and that he is sorry. He is trying to go with which person can help him out of this mess he made...and it is not Elizabeth.

I am on iPad and cannot link.

Saying he is sorry, does not equal understanding that he screwed up. I have said "I'm sorry" thousands of times in my life without admitting that I screwed up. Example customer service jobs. I apologized to customers for things that I had nothing to do with. It's easy.

Perhaps one of our verified attorneys can help with this. I don't think indigent has to be penniless. I'm sure there is a cap. I'm looking for TN law to see. idk

It looks like it's 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines ([FONT=&quot]Federal Register of January 31, 2017, Volume 82, at pages 8831-8832)[/FONT], based on household size and income.

Here's the Federal Financial Affidavit if anyone is interested in taking a look. This is what you have to fill out to request a public defender.

http://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/cja23.pdf

It looks like it's 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines ([FONT="]Federal Register of January 31, 2017, Volume 82, at pages 8831-8832)[/FONT], based on household size and income.

Here's the Federal Financial Affidavit if anyone is interested in taking a look. This is what you have to fill out to request a public defender.

Awesome thanks. I actually have been wondering about this for awhile from other cases.

It looks like it's 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines ([FONT="]Federal Register of January 31, 2017, Volume 82, at pages 8831-8832)[/FONT], based on household size and income.

Maybe a quitclaim deed to his wife would protect the property. I don't see anything on there that would stop it.

I know that I am in the minority, but I think Tad is going to plead guilty.
Be out of sight and out of mind to the world.

:goodpost: :ditto:

I totally agree!! I sure as heck would not be blowing kisses to him in court!! What a slap in the face to their mother, IMHO. Blech.

Well in that JC is blaming ET for TC's actions, I'm sure she's trained her daughters that men are just ignorant oafs who can't help themselves. It's not uncommon for women to shift blame away from men for what they do, and even more so when it's a child that's not theirs that's been raped. Sad, but not uncommon. TC had been doing this for years so I'm sure the daughters had been taught that Daddy is a good man, but these Jezebel's were everywhere. And JC will take him back, because men aren't responsible, apparently even when they rape children.

I don't think she can sell the house without a quit claim deed. I had to have one in my divorce or refinance.

I don't think she can sell the house without a quit claim deed. I had to have one in my divorce or refinance.

He can still sign any paperwork from prison that is needed.

Also wouldn't a power of attorney work as well.

IMO JC has lots to process. I'm sure she is even looking at herself in all this mess. She needs time as well. By the time ole TC gets out of prison I hope she has moved on. The Daughters as well. Sometimes Prisoners don't like child rapists. Just sayin......

He can still sign any paperwork from prison that is needed.

Also wouldn't a power of attorney work as well.

I am seriously brain dead today...yeah, those would work too. LOL

I may have missed it. Has anyone actually looked up the tax records to see whose name is on the house?

If a quit claim was done, it may take months for it to get updated into the electronic system. (I am assuming tax records in that county are visible on the web, but perhaps not in that county?)

Whaaaat?? I couldn't imagine any women taking back a man after cheating on her ESPECIALLY WITH A CHILD??? What???

:ditto:

I'm going to take JC at her word, FWIW. I'm not sure what some of you are seeing that I am not seeing. I see a woman trying to pull herself together after her life has been upended. I can't imagine her taking him back, ever.

"He betrayed my trust to a point where it's totally broken."

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=AxKg3TPsUZE - Close the space between you and tube and go to 38:36

JMHO.

:cow:

Saying he is sorry, does not equal understanding that he screwed up. I have said "I'm sorry" thousands of times in my life without admitting that I screwed up. Example customer service jobs. I apologized to customers for things that I had nothing to do with. It's easy.

True, but this is as close as he will ever come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo