Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am in the minority, but I think Tad is going to plead guilty.
Be out of sight and out of mind to the world.

If he were my client, I would advise him to. He can have whatever story he wants about his intent but he still violated cut and dry age of consent laws. There is no defense to that. And it's not the case of a 16 year old and 18 year old where you may try to put the law on trial. Any sane juror will look at this as child rape, no matter what he says.

I do think it will get plead down to a lesser charge than federal kidnapping though.

Whaaaat?? I couldn't imagine any women taking back a man after cheating on her ESPECIALLY WITH A CHILD??? What???

I just don't think she will stay away from him......... She will feel pressure from their daughters too. The town turned against ET also. Remember students and teachers calling her a *advertiser censored* and so forth. JC's comments about ET as if ET is the "other" woman. There are too many standing with TC and against ET in that town.

I just don't think she will stay away from him......... She will feel pressure from their daughters too. The town turned against ET also. Remember students and teachers calling her a *advertiser censored* and so forth. JC's comments about ET as if ET is the "other" woman. There are too many standing with TC and against ET in that town.

I'm not sure that is the case now.

The house is probably a painful reminder of what kind of person she was married to/what a sham her marriage was. Maybe she wants a new beginning

Her kids being born and raised in the house trumps his runaway. Jmo

Thanks.

I learned a new word today.

Google - -

"etux. Actually the word is two words -- "et ux" It is the abbreviated form of "et uxor" which means "and wife." It's sometimes used in wills or instruments to convey real estate."

Lawguru.com

Thanks for that. I looked at the definitions they have on that site and it wasn't there. Didn't even think to google it.

Rumors - as in "unknown people" speaking for ET - often begin with a tiny bit of truth. From the day that ET was rescued, I have thought to myself that she would not want to return to her father's home. I have wondered where she might choose to live if given a choice. It makes me sad. She's had quite the troubled childhood.

Regardless of whether or not she fancies herself in love with TC, I think it's possible she doesn't want to return home. I personally wouldn't. I would need a quiet place, with my own room, some freedoms to make my own choices and a female adult to help me transition back to the real world, and keep me on track.

I think a simple comment like "I'm not ready to go home" may have grown wings. JMO MOO

I sincerely hope that ET is given input into her care.

I say this quite often, and although I completely understand why we do not allow SM rumors, often there is salient info and truth in those comments.

And often, those rumors turn out to be validated later in MSM or by LE.

MOO

Thanks.

Google - -

"etux. Actually the word is two words -- "et ux" It is the abbreviated form of "et uxor" which means "and wife." It's sometimes used in wills or instruments to convey real estate."

Lawguru.com

Lol. Totally O/T but I pride myself on having a decent vocabulary but I was in my 40's before I heard and learned the word "synedoche".

We never stop learning......hopefully :)

Thanks.

Google - -

Lawguru.com

So what does the abbreviation "etal" mean....I know it means the others in the group or party involved, but what is it short for in Latin?

So what does the abbreviation "etal" mean....I know it means the others in the group or party involved, but what is it short for in Latin?

Google definition-

Et al. is defined as an abbreviation for the Latin phrase et alia which means "and others." An example of et. al. used as an abbreviation is in the sentence, "The article was written by Smith, Jones, Paul, et al." which means that Smith, Jones, Paul and others wrote the article.

Google definition-

Et al. is defined as an abbreviation for the Latin phrase et alia which means "and others." An example of et. al. used as an abbreviation is in the sentence, "The article was written by Smith, Jones, Paul, et al." which means that Smith, Jones, Paul and others wrote the article.

Tip of the hat to you, friend! ;)

Not usually. But 90% of their stories are about how some model or actress is showing off her assets so it doesn't really matter. But for substantial stuff their record earns them their nickname, the Daily Fail. They aren't taken seriously in the UK. Like the National Enquirer in the states but with more stories about bikinis and see through dresses...they have by far the highest number of actions taken against them for writing stories that are proven totally false, like 5 times more than the next worse one.

http://www.humantruth.info/uk_newspapers_comparison.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also known as The Daily Wail.

question for mods and I will alert my post

is there any way to get the picture of E.T. off the front page where it shows under Trending Stories with this description: 15-year-old E.T. FOUND SAFE and 50-year-old Tad Cummins ARRESTED

we are using initials for the young victim and it just doesn't seem right to leave her photo up

Logistically, JC doesn't need a three bedroom house anymore what with grown children and no partner in the picture. Downsizing actually makes sense, IMO. Also, this is where the Cummins raised their children - the "ghosts" of the relationship, a relationship that wasn't at all what she thought it was, are literally everywhere in that house. It's haunted, if you will.

I think the sale is simply about closure and living space logistics but I've been wrong about other aspects of this case before and therefore nothing would surprise me at this point.

If she had plenty of money, a ranch 3 bedroom would be great for gkids spending the night, though.

Maybe home is not the best place for ET. There have to be some difficult memories from the time the Mother was in the home. Not to mention Dad had stated way back in the beginning he works long hours. Worries me if she does return home she may have far to much unsupervised time. I just pray ET recovers and has the wonderful life she deserves.

I'm sorry, but to give ET's dad a pass for not seeing the horrific abuse those children were subjected to and then blaming JC for not seeing what her pervo husband was up to is quite the double standard.

BRAVO: not in response to your post, but rather "jumping off". :)

Your post reminded my swiss cheese brain that I wanted to make a point....lol

question for mods and I will alert my post

is there any way to get the picture of E.T. off the front page where it shows under Trending Stories with this description: 15-year-old E.T. FOUND SAFE and 50-year-old Tad Cummins ARRESTED

we are using initials for the young victim and it just doesn't seem right to leave her photo up

I can take her picture down and put up Tad's.

It is always best to use the victim's picture when appropriate but you're right. This should come down.

Tricia

If she had plenty of money, a ranch 3 bedroom would be great for gkids spending the night, though.

Thanks to her worthless husband, JC won't have the option of keeping her home for herself or her grandkids.

The hatred is strong for this one.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90