Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a possible third victim. No wonder JC was so quick to divorce him. She probably knew that girl as well and finally put 2 and 2 together.

So a possible third victim. No wonder JC was so quick to divorce him. She probably knew that girl as well and finally put 2 and 2 together.

Or maybe it was when he went on the run with a 15 year old girl. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is interesting. Perhaps TC will cop a plea? I wonder.

The only plea accepted would be like BTK....stand up, confess to each crime, go to prison forever, never to be let out. No one else has to testify. The end. Will it happen....no this prisoner wants his freedom one day and he will do the crime again, IMO

July 21 deadline for plea deal
July 25 trial

Defense wants trial for Jan 2018

Above per USA Tennessean on June 6, 2017
CNN.com
AJC.com
And other media sources

I do not think he will take a plea.
Sorry on iPad and cannot link.

The only plea accepted would be like BTK....stand up, confess to each crime, go to prison forever, never to be let out. No one else has to testify. The end. Will it happen....no this prisoner wants his freedom one day and he will do the crime again, IMO

BTK was acting like he was giving an award acceptance speech. They both think they're better than everyone else.

BTK was acting like he was giving an award acceptance speech. They both think they're better than everyone else.

That was his last performance....I see this guy trying the same thing if he pleads.

I think you are confusing a plea bargain with just pleading guilty. That's not the way it works. In a plea bargain he would be allowed to plead guilty to lesser charges. Even if he did plead guilty I don't think he would face life in prison.

I know trials are exhausting, but I really hope they do not plea this *advertiser censored* out. This is a great opportunity to make an example. just sayin'

Yes, seattlechiquita.
I want the 'max' for this creep too.

I think you are confusing a plea bargain with just pleading guilty. That's not the way it works. In a plea bargain he would be allowed to plead guilty to lesser charges. Even if he did plead guilty I don't think he would face life in prison.

A plea can be a plea to one charge instead of 5. So one life sentence instead of 5. We have no idea what he will ultimately be charged with. He could technically be charged for each sexual act. Who knows what kind of time he could be facing.

A plea bargain doesn't mean he will get out in a few years. Just one charge they have bulletproof evidence on is a ten year minimum to life possibly. A plea might be just enough to give him a chance to be free before he dies. Who knows.

A plea can be a plea to one charge instead of 5. So one life sentence instead of 5. We have no idea what he will ultimately be charged with. He could technically be charged for each sexual act. Who knows what kind of time he could be facing.

A plea bargain doesn't mean he will get out in a few years. Just one charge they have bulletproof evidence on is a ten year minimum to life possibly. A plea might be just enough to give him a chance to be free before he dies. Who knows.

We know what he is charged with. He is charged with transporting a minor across state lines and obstruction of justice.

We know what he is charged with. He is charged with transporting a minor across state lines and obstruction of justice.

We have no idea what he will ULTIMATELY, as in... sometime in the future.... be charged with.

He could be charged with other victims.
He could be charged with sodomy.
He could be charged with forcible rape.

They charged him with what they could prove without anyone's testimony.
Who knows what else will come.

We have no idea what he will ULTIMATELY, as in... sometime in the future.... be charged with.

He could be charged with other victims.
He could be charged with sodomy.
He could be charged with forcible rape.

They charged him with what they could prove without anyone's testimony.
Who knows what else will come.

I do wonder why some of the other states have not joined in like CA - MS, OK, UT and CO should be able to make cases.

I do wonder why some of the other states have not joined in like CA - MS, OK, UT and CO should be able to make cases.

Maybe they are waiting to charge him later. They might be waiting to see how this all goes. It'll be a few months before they know if they have a willing victim to testify. Without a willing (or stable enough) victim they will want to stick with these charges they have now.

If another victim comes forward, or this victim turns on him... other states may add more. Right now it's not really going to serve any purpose to add more.

Hark! Doesn't need that anymore, does he?!

I suspect, when he gets out he will go back to selling auto parts. I doubt he will even be able to work in home health care again.

Don't fear peeps. He will be teaching inmates in jail. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members