Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a zoomable map I made up this morning. I don't know why I didn't do this two or three days ago, I guess because I figured they were going to find him before I could even post the map.

I've added points of interests such as where grandma lives, approx. locations to where they were when he vanished, ponds, clearings, and a couple of lines to help scale distance.

You can zoom the map in or out as close as you want to by using the center wheel on your mouse. Left click and drag in order to move the map around on your screen.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.koApw5Wusksg&usp=sharing

If you want something scaled for distance or added to the map, let me know.

Going to sleep with tears in my eyes tonight :( Where are you, Noah?? I so badly want him to be okay but I just don't see how it's possible with the cold weather and him only being 2. I'm snuggled up next to my 2-year-old and just thinking of her in the same situation is just making me ball my eyes out. Poor little Noah would be so scared and wouldn't understand any of it :(

I'm praying for a miracle.

We love you Noah, please be okay! ❤

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Here is a zoomable map I made up this morning. I don't know why I didn't do this two or three days ago, I guess because I figured they were going to find him before I could even post the map.

I've added points of interests such as where grandma lives, approx. locations to where they were when he vanished, ponds, clearings, and a couple of lines to help scale distance.

You can zoom the map in or out as close as you want to by using the center wheel on your mouse. Left click and drag in order to move the map around on your screen.

Awesome job steelman. Thank you! Here's a screenshot:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-18-05-25-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-18-05-25-39.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 673
Agree! Very helpful map. Thank you Steelman. I am located about 50 miles from this area and listening to news right now. Hoping for update.
This is just the saddest. Prayers for Noah, friends and especially family and LE, volunteers for their hard work and dedication for finding this sweet child. Every time I look at his picture, my heart breaks just a little more.

Thanks, Steelman! GREAT map!

that "shed in the middle of nowhere has my curiosity piqued...
I imagine searchers have checked that shed out? :please:

Still no news...I just feel sick, completely nauseous. Someone said earlier stick around WS and you find out how often your heart can break. It's so true. I know what the reality is here, but, I am still praying for a miracle of miracles and my mind is going to crazy places thinking how one of those could still happen.

Question: On Steelman's map, it has location B as grandma's house (where the kids were "staying"). What does "staying" mean? Where they were visiting for the day or were they living there?

Could the image they got on ir have been Noah and not a small dog. Considering he could have been crawling weak it would have looked like a dog.. I don't know how Accurate the image looks or if they check on foot after.

I keep waking up hoping for something...at this point with so many water sources I can see how one would think he'd be there.

I've walked through the side of some hills before and depending they are ridiculously thick...hands and knees crawling through is the only way sometimes...

It's been so many days and so many ways to find him... where are you little one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Going to sleep with tears in my eyes tonight :( Where are you, Noah?? I so badly want him to be okay but I just don't see how it's possible with the cold weather and him only being 2. I'm snuggled up next to my 2-year-old and just thinking of her in the same situation is just making me ball my eyes out. Poor little Noah would be so scared and wouldn't understand any of it :(

I'm praying for a miracle.

We love you Noah, please be okay! ❤

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I was doing this the same time as you... sending the snuggles to noah

Steelman, do we officially know where Noah's parent/parents live? If so, would love to see on the map. TIA

Are the dogs going with le today cadaver..... :(

Thanks so much for that great map, Steelman. I see where little Noah could have gone in any direction. I hope the search went in all directions behind Grandma's house. I wonder if Noah would have seen and walked toward any lighting trying to get back toward the road? My husband and I got lost behind our home when we lived in Oklahoma. We had gone down to the creek at night to fish for channel cats. It was the lights from a neighbor's house that finally brought us home. It was frightening. :(

Interesting Study concerning walking in circles... 'I've always thought that it was due to a stronger leg'.. 'Guess not'..

http://news.discovery.com/human/evolution/walking-circles.htm

People Naturally Walk in Circles

If you're lost in the woods and you feel like you're walking in circles, you probably are.

Without landmarks to guide us, people really do go around and around, found a new study.
<snipped - read more @ link>

I was reluctant to come to this page today. I so wanted Noah to be found last night. In a way relieved that he is not declared deceased. Still praying he is warm and cozy. Reality is setting in though. :(

Poor little angel :( Where is he???

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When looking at those maps with all the trees be sure to remember that the leaves are gone now, except for native cedars and pines.
I know he's probably outdoors, but I can still hope and pray he is indoors, thus alive.
I have no links, just hoping for a very rare outcome.
jmo

Does anyone think that if he is down in a sinkhole, out of the wind and under some leaves, he could still be with us? My fervent wish is that this is what has happened, and they will find him today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member