Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The think about mountain lions is they can live everywhere, from the desert to the mountains and everywhere in between. They are isolated animals who live alone, except when mating. The female keeps her litter with her for a very long time. The males leave at about a year and the females at 1 1/2 to two years. A male mountain lion lives a solitary life on a very large territory. The females live on somewhat smaller territories, yet still large. They consume prey from mouse to moose. Although a female mother may allow her female cubs (not the males), after leaving her care, to have their new territory overlap hers, a male cougar won't allow another male's territory to overlap his territory. Attacks by mountain lions have and continue to occur more often as some of their habitat becomes encroached upon. many attacks are by young animals as they learn to survive and hunt on their own and they often mistake a human (particularly small humans) as prey. They might stalk prey for an hour waiting for a vulnerable time and then they attack quickly and quietly. A mother with year-old cubs hunts more often since she must provide them with about the same amount of food as a full grown cougar. She will generally kill a deer every three days to feed herself and her cubs. When it is very hot and the kill has spoiled, they must hunt again. They can jump vertically between 15-20 feet straight up and can leap straight ahead much further. It "could" be that a cougar lives in the woods behind the Grandma's house and nobody would even have known. Yes, they ARE that elusive!

60 minutes aired a segment on cougar/puma/mountain lions last night. One agency was tagging the animals to track where they roamed around the Los Angeles area. One male puma crossed 10 lanes of an interstate highway. Other residents had cameras mounted on the outside of their homes to watch how often the cats visited and they visited regularly.

O/T UPDATE: Did anyone read the latest on Deorr Kunz? There is new evidence that has been withheld due to a witness being afraid to come forward. It has not been disclosed what as yet.

However, the PI firm has "ruled out any attack by a wild animal - beyond a reasonable doubt. There is no evidence to support this theory whatsoever."

Deorr Kunz, Jr. Thread #15, pg.22, post #324 from Klein

Thank you very interesting!

This is a post from someone who has been out looking for Noah. He is also a friend of the family.

Update, as of late last night still not found him.Special equipment was brought in to check all the ponds in the area. He was not found in any of them. Later on as the grampa and me and a few other peole started looking closer to the area he was lost in, a valley with lots of holes is there.We are now concentrating on looking for him underground where the dogs kept losing his scent. We think that whiffs of Noah's scent were being pushed out of the ground when people walked next to the holes. There are water caverns under the ground.As you walk the ground gives.qThe family thinks everyone for the support thay have been given. It is so helpful and encouraging.. (I found this post on Facebook)

Katherine Burgess @KathsBurgess
Pinson Church of Christ is asking for donations for law enforcement: cr123a batteries, socks, hand warmers, packs of peanuts. #FindNoah

Bethany Thompson @WBBJ7Bethany
LIVE on #Periscope: UPDATE on #FindNoah search. Sheriff Weaver and Sheriff Mehr @WBBJ7News periscope.tv/w/aW0XiTc2ODQ4…

Katherine Burgess ‏@KathsBurgess 7m7 minutes ago
Press conference starting soon, sheriffs not here yet. I'll live tweet. #FindNoah

https://twitter.com/KathsBurgess

Bethany Thompson ‏@WBBJ7Bethany 2h2 hours ago Jackson, TN
Chester Co Sherff Blair Weaver will be addressing the media for Q&A at 11:30 LIVE on @WBBJ7News and #periscope @WBBJ7Bethany #FindNoah

https://twitter.com/WBBJ7Bethany

They'll give the periscope link soon - cell reception isn't good but it's worked okay so far.

A little bit of a delay in the starting of the press conference according to Bethany Thompson.

This is a post from someone who has been out looking for Noah. He is also a friend of the family.

Update, as of late last night still not found him.Special equipment was brought in to check all the ponds in the area. He was not found in any of them. Later on as the grampa and me and a few other peole started looking closer to the area he was lost in, a valley with lots of holes is there.We are now concentrating on looking for him underground where the dogs kept losing his scent. We think that whiffs of Noah's scent were being pushed out of the ground when people walked next to the holes. There are water caverns under the ground.As you walk the ground gives.qThe family thinks everyone for the support thay have been given. It is so helpful and encouraging.. (I found this post on Facebook)

This upsets me beyond reason, knowing the dangers of the grounds .............why would ANYONE walk around there let alone with 2 babies!........rant over sorry sitting on hands now

This really upsets me. Local leos, state police, professional SAR teams, helicopters, etc, ect someone couldn't have thought of this in initial searches, when the dogs lost the scent that the sheriff told us they never found. Oh Lord, please let him be alive.

Hi everyone. Popping in for an update. Nothing huh. OMG where is he? I can't believe there is no trace of him out there. I guess finding no diaper, etc means it is still all on HIM and well, he has fallen into something! I hate to say it but yes to cadaveur dogs at this point. If he's out there, it's beyond reasonable to assume the elements aren't survivable. I think he fell but looking at this cougar attack theory...someone spotted what they thought was a cougar about an 1hr from Chester County on the 16th of Jan. Now these cats can get anywhere they want to QUICK. So, I just thought that was interesting that someone had spotted a large cat. Here is the link. https://uu.edu/forms/cougars/sightings.cfm JMO

A male cougar's range is anywhere from 25-500 square miles while a female's is somewhat smaller.

C.B. Schmelter @cbschmelter
Media here for #FindNoah press conference, local paper, tv and radio + Memphis TV and .@CNN will be picking it up. pic.twitter.com/CvYjXqUYWO

I'm ignorant to all this as I'm from Az and we don't have water caverns that are underground and I'm not finding pictures when I Google, can someone give me some insight.

C.B. Schmelter @cbschmelter
Media here for #FindNoah press conference, local paper, tv and radio + Memphis TV and .@CNN will be picking it up. pic.twitter.com/CvYjXqUYWO
Finally CNN...

This upsets me beyond reason, knowing the dangers of the grounds .............why would ANYONE walk around there let alone with 2 babies!........rant over sorry sitting on hands now

I think it's easy to become comfortable in an area that is basically your backyard. It's something we all do no matter where we live. I live in the burbs now, and when we go into the city I often see little ones walking on the outside of the sidewalk, or running ahead of adults and in my mind I think "OMG how could they let them do that, they are so close to the cars" but for them it's probably routine, even if there is an element of danger. I think that is probably one of the hardest things to fight as a parent, keeping your children safe requires you to often times not become comfortable with the routine.

I just feel so awful for the entire family.

Is there any place to watch the news conference other than periscope?

So the dogs did have a scent and lost it at the holes ???!!! And no one looked in? Noah probably fell in, went in to roam, or went in to get warm. Very upsetting.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member