Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ick I dont even want to believe that but we've seen it before where a mom will believe her husband over her own child.
<modsnipped personal anecdote>

I am so so so so happy she is safe but extremely sad knowing & understanding what caused her to run. My heart is breaking for her. The healing is going to be a long difficult road......and if her mom knew she was being raped by that pathetic excuse for a man, may God have mercy on her soul :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the mom ever appear on camera? I didn't see her. Wonder if the dad didn't allow her because he wanted to be "in control". (reminds me of that interview with De'oor's (sp) parents where dad wouldn't let mom speak)

She was there in every interview and they were finishing each other's sentences. There are videos of the parents' early interviews here: Monroe County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 14-year-old girl
And here: Missing Tennessee girl: Authorities searching for 14-year-old - CNN

Just shaking my head at the BRILLIANCE of SP for taking her sheets- if that’s what happened. Adoptive step-prvrt’s FB lists a forensic show as a favorite. I just keep imagining the family sitting around together watching shows that use forensics to attain justice. And then this courageous young teen uses that info to turn the tables on her own injustice. No adjective to capture how impressive I think that is!
Adjective to consider:
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
Way to go, SP!

Awesome news. I had a feeling, after learning of the rape arrest, she was actually out there safe. Brave girl....I hope there is swift and complete justice for her and also her siblings (if needed).

One of the best parts about the arrest (if anything can be 'good' about this); is that LE had enough evidence to charge him.
B/c I can imagine RP saying SP is lying.
Horrible, but wouldn't be unexpected from this low life.

OMG, SP's safe! I just got home and saw the news. I'm still trying to catch up so will post my anger later IYKWIM, lol!

For now I'm thrilled she's been found! Thank you fellow WSers for staying on top of her story! So another stepfather who couldn't keep it in his pants...

She was there in every interview and they were finishing each other's sentences. There are videos of the parents' early interviews here: Monroe County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 14-year-old girl

Yup. One couldn’t speak with/o the other adding their one cent. They never did seem overly concerned or fearful, imo. The undercurrent of this case was just weird.

Okay, I’m in Lexington, KY, area. We’ve had Emily Wade, SP, SS & AB, all missing person cases over the last few weeks. All four had some connection to KY. Enough already!

OMG, SP's safe! I just got home and saw the news. I'm still trying to catch up so will post my anger later IYKWIM, lol!

For now I'm thrilled she's been found! Thank you fellow WSers for staying on top of her story! So another stepfather who couldn't keep it in his pants...

Agreed.
Add to the disgust factor is that he knew her since she was fairly young.... so he partly raised her.

Wow, wow, wow!

Stepped away for awhile to play video games with my 13yo. Jumped back on, started reading where I left off. Saw a presser was coming and I just knew they had found her body. What a euphoric feeling when I read several pages later - FOUND ALIVE!!!

Thank you Lord!

As for RP, he doesn’t even deserve the energy it would take to express hatred. I will stick with indifference and expend my energy on giving thanks for SP being found safely and her courage to get out of a nightmare.

Thanks. Looked at them both. I don't know....seemed to me that the dad was a little too ...how to put it...detached? No real fear or urgency or panic displayed by him, nor the mom for that matter. Mom seemed to try to cry... or maybe she was shell shocked. If she didn't know, this will be devastating to her. Didn't she say the creep was her soulmate?? ugh

I knew it, but because of TOS I couldn't say. My father raped me, too, and when I heard that and his <modsnipped>wife talk, I knew.
People thought my parents had love in their eyes, too. Gag me with a spoon and fry him.

First, I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I saw the press conference where the parents were standing side by side, and thought, something doesn't feel right here..., but, at the very least he's in jail now, and she is safe.

Yup. One couldn’t speak with/o the other adding their one cent. They never did seem overly concerned or fearful, imo. The undercurrent of this case was just weird.

Okay, I’m in Lexington, KY, area. We’ve had Emily Wade, SP, SS & AB, all missing person cases over the last few weeks. All four had some connection to KY. Enough already!

Oh, my dear Trudie. I wish it would end, but it never does. There are many more missing from Kentucky right now that never received much media attention at all. I just checked our Current Missing case forum and there are 3 pages of Kentucky case threads. Eventually another one will go national and get some deserved media attention. In the mean time- grab a new case and start sharing on your social media or asking your local reporters for updates or sleuth a missing person without much coverage to try to find more info on their case.

To see all the recent Kentucky cases go to here: Missing Persons Discussion
Then scroll to the bottom of the missing forum and click the tab that says "Thread Display Options"
Under "prefix" choose KY and then select the button that says "Set Options"
All the KY threads will come up.
Same thing can be done with all the state prefixes.
We're under an avalanche of missing persons everyday, but every little bit helps. :)

MOO.

Oh, my dear Trudie. I wish it would end, but it never does. There are many more missing from Kentucky right now that never received much media attention at all. I just checked our Current Missing case forum and there are 3 pages of Kentucky case threads. Eventually another one will go national and get some deserved media attention. In the mean time- grab a new case and start sharing on your social media or asking your local reporters for updates or sleuth a missing person without much coverage to try to find more info on their case.

Then scroll to the bottom of the missing forum and click the tab that says "Thread Display Options"
We're under an avalanche of missing persons everyday, but every little bit helps. :)

MOO.

I know, I follow a lot of them. Suddenly it just seemed like a barrage of bad news for the area.

Attachments

• 1BA953FD-7FE1-4A1D-8183-5839B0DD007B.jpeg
    1BA953FD-7FE1-4A1D-8183-5839B0DD007B.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 30
  • C8038582-6E06-42D8-8752-6EEB7BBC259C.jpeg
    C8038582-6E06-42D8-8752-6EEB7BBC259C.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 0D31F001-2DB9-4435-A04A-229A54DCA2A2.jpeg
    0D31F001-2DB9-4435-A04A-229A54DCA2A2.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 34
  • 9DF3FE98-8D8F-420D-A2DD-B72D09374EB1.jpeg
    9DF3FE98-8D8F-420D-A2DD-B72D09374EB1.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

MOO.
Awesome tip- didn’t know abt search function. Thnx & will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho