Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth?

Am I wrong for making assumptions here? I think I better just shut up until we learn more.

Right now we DO know a 31 year old male is being charged with “Child Abduction”.

He doesn’t appear to be a part of any rescue group :rolleyes:

—-

You know what, maybe I’m missing something and he’s some innocent hero for helping her get away. And there is nothing nefarious but yet he has to pay the piper legally. What are the chances of that?

I go with your supposition. 31 year old adults, whether being 'helpful', or not, do not get a free-pass for helping a minor child run away. Nope. Does not fly!

IMO he might get his wrist slapped, and be given a lecture on how to best help someone who appears to be in danger. Without abducting them.

I wonder what made her reach out to the St Louis MO FBI office?

My guess is that she wanted to let them know she was alive, without letting them know where she was. She's a clever girl. At the very least, she threw US for a loop with that one.

It answers the 'how on earth is Missouri now involved in all of this?' from last week.

I have said several times upthread that there was an older woman involved in this
I hear ya. Absolutely.

Just wondering how and why he was communicating with a 14 year old to begin with, and presumably did not contact Law Enforcement.
Maybe she was communicating with his mother. I have always thought an older woman was involved in this.

maybe she called a rape crisis hotline, an 800 number and his mother works as a volunteer?

ok dysfunction junction family, georgia to tennessee pings in kentucky, wisconsin connection, mother and son duo, calls missouri? whaaaaaa??? am i the only one with their jaw on a floor?

ETA: my best guess at this point, to connect the dots, is an undergroud railroad for abused women? thoughts?

SP sent the pics of rape to someone, I'm presuming an adult. I also going to presume it was either the man that came and got her or his mother. Could be wrong, but I'm going to presume this for now. Could there be charges for the adult who viewed the pics? I know, weird question.

I just wonder if maybe he met her online, she confided in him, and took advantage of an opportunity.

Because if he was trying to help and did not have ulterior motives he sure as heck wouldn’t want to risk criminal charges for taking a minor across state lines and I would think he would work with law enforcement or some kind of rescue group. Maybe the mom was helping convince her to go to the cops but maybe she insisted not to go to the cops? Idk. Just some random initial thoughts.

It would be easy to brainwash a vulnerable, abused teen.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if she was vacationing or something. This is really weird.

IMO weird flew out the door when this case started!

For all we know, CP might have been in touch with this man's mother, and helped SLP get to safety.

I am not going to discount anything as too bizarre once we hear the final resolution of this entire episode. Yes, weird is just one word here :)

SP sent the pics of rape to someone, I'm presuming an adult. I also going to presume it was either the man that came and got her or his mother. Could be wrong, but I'm going to presume this for now. Could there be charges for the adult who viewed the pics? I know, weird question.

If someone alerted me to such a video of abuse, the first thing I would do is go to the cops. There is no way the cops are going to make her go back to a rape household if there’s video evidence.

Something stinks, moo.

Like I said I’ll happily eat crow if this guy did NOT have sexual relations with her and if there happens to be some loving mother in the house who was fascilitating some genuine rescue behind the scenes with nothing but good motives and SP’s best interest in mind.

It is noteworthy that no sexual charges have been filed.

Ftr how accurate is the quote that she remained in that particular home, just wondering.

Again I could be totally wrong here, I just hear 31 year old male and 14 year old girl, and I don’t like those two together in the same sentence.

Last edited:
A young teen "home schooled" on an isolated farm. Did she play games online. Somehow when I think of a 31 year old man living with his mother I think about gamers. They may have met online playing games. He rescued the maiden in distress, took her home to Mom and I hope and IMO he did nothing to hurt her. Once SP saw step devil was arrested she let the FBI know where she was. This is a wild one.

If local authorities were contacted about a distraught 14 year old and even if they took her out of the home to a hospital, she still wouldn't have been free of him as she is now. Her parents would still have been calling the shots. The worst case scenario of her being returned to that home would have been realized. The way it turned out now is that she is free of him.

A young teen "home schooled" on an isolated farm. Did she play games online. Somehow when I think of a 31 year old man living with his mother I think about gamers. They may have met online playing games. He rescued the maiden in distress, took her home to Mom and I hope and IMO he did nothing to hurt her. Once SP saw step devil was arrested she let the FBI know where she was. This is a wild one.

Agree, I have said from the beginning many times that just because LE did not find anything in their 2000 page documents, it does not mean an online connection does not exist and had wondered about apps and video games.

Last edited:

Date
Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
2/4/2019 11:18 AM US Marshal Service 650012446 19-MJ-13
1/31/2019 8:35 PM Wisconsin Dept of Justice 650012319 19-826

Offense
Date/Time Disposition Date Court Case Number Entry Code
ABDUCTION OF CHILD TAKING 1/31/2019 8:35 PM N/A
New Arrest
Dane County Sheriff's Office

It looks like he was first arrested on January 31 at 8:35pm - this is after RP was arrested correct? And today, the US Marshal took custody of him? I think this is more serious than a slap on the wrist...IMO

If someone alerted me to such a video of allegations of abuse, the first thing I would do is go to the cops. There is no way the cops are going to make her go back to rape household if there’s video evidence.

Something stinks, moo.

Like I said I’ll happily eat crow if this guy did NOT have sexual relations with her and if there happens to be some loving mother in the house who was fascilitating some genuine rescue behind the scenes with nothing but good motives and SP’s best interest in mind.

It is noteworthy that no sexual charges have been filed.

Ftr how accurate is the quote that she remained in that particular home, just wondering.
The authorities leaving her there for a week after she called them and then they telling us that she was taken care of is what's throwing me. Otherwise I would say he had his own sick reasons for "rescuing" her. Maybe he has a hero complex? idk. I'm pretty sure there's more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member