DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMB, BBM, and MOO

I couldn't help but flip the script on your post oviedo:

FBI joins search for missing Tennessee teen

"It's like having your soul ripped out of your body," Randall Pruitt said at a press conference with authorities on Friday. "You can't think, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't rest -- life has just ceased for us since she left."

I can only imagine that is how SP felt the first time and any other time that she was raped by you, RP.

"At this point in time, we truly need the eyes and ears of the community," a MCSO detective said Friday, according to ABC Knoxville affiliate WATE.

Yes, we need all eyes and ears from the community to gather as much evidence as we can regarding the charges and convictions of RP and BR. They need to be behind bars for a long time. Justice needs to prevail for SP.

"We love her dearly and we want her home -- I love you, and come home," the Pruitt parents said, finishing each other's sentences, according to WATE

Finishing each other's sentences because it was rehearsed?

Probably not now that there is a gag order on LE and attorneys. I have been confused as to why did she call the FBI in ST. Louis, Missouri? How or where did she get the number, it doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe there are missing posters at rest areas and she was in an area close enough to have a St. Louis number posted? It would be out of the way, but maybe he took her on a weird route. I really don’t know. That has me stumped too. All IMO.

Last edited:
SMB, BBM, and MOO

I couldn't help but flip the script on your post oviedo:

I can only imagine that is how SP felt the first time and any other time that she was raped by you, RP.

Yes, we need all eyes and ears from the community to gather as much evidence as we can regarding the charges and convictions of RP and BR. They need to be behind bars for a long time. Justice needs to prevail for SP.

Finishing each other's sentences because it was rehearsed?
Yes, it all takes on a new meaning when you start at the beginning knowing what we now know and I truly believe there is more to come. JMO

Maybe there are missing posters at rest areas and she was in an area close enough to have a St. Louis number posted? It would be out of the way, but maybe he took her on a weird route. I really don’t know. That has me stumped too. All IMO.

Would it be out of the way?

I looked at the pics. It appears that there are two full bathrooms.The second one appears to be in the basement, to me. I can see one bathroom from a pic of the living room. The second bathroom looks very dark as if there are no windows.
Just my (professional) opinion. Yours may differ.

Check out the home I found in Madison

“Finished lower level for those Packer parties.” ) NO MENTION OF A BATHROOM

https://www.trulia.com/p/wi/madison/3209-basil-dr-madison-wi-53704--1134309829

Home Details

• 3 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 1,710 sqft
  • Single Family Home
  • $111/sqft
  • 8,523 sqft lot size
  • Built in 1993
  • 8 Rooms
  • Parking: Attached Garage
  • Parking Spaces: 2
  • Basement: Improved Basement (Finished) NO MENTION OF A BATHROOM
  • Units: 1
  • Stories: 1 story with basement
  • Ranch/Rambler
  • Exterior: Siding (Alum/Vinyl)
  • Foundation: Concrete
  • Roof: Asphalt
  • Single Family Residential
  • Subdivision Name: PARK ADDITION TO SUN GARDENS

Just my (professional) opinion. Yours may differ.

Check out the home I found in Madison

“Finished lower level for those Packer parties.” ) NO MENTION OF A BATHROOM

https://www.trulia.com/p/wi/madison/3209-basil-dr-madison-wi-53704--1134309829

Home Details

• 3 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 1,710 sqft
  • Single Family Home
  • $111/sqft
  • 8,523 sqft lot size
  • Built in 1993
  • 8 Rooms
  • Parking: Attached Garage
  • Parking Spaces: 2
  • Basement: Improved Basement (Finished) NO MENTION OF A BATHROOM
  • Units: 1
  • Stories: 1 story with basement
  • Ranch/Rambler
  • Exterior: Siding (Alum/Vinyl)
  • Foundation: Concrete
  • Roof: Asphalt
  • Single Family Residential
  • Subdivision Name: PARK ADDITION TO SUN GARDENS

They do not specify where the bathrooms are. The pictures show two bathrooms. One appears to have a tub. The other appears to have a shower which is very common in houses in MN and Wisconsin. That bathroom would be in the basement.

Is there are blueprint of the house anywhere?

For all we know BR may have told his mother that the girl was a friend's daughter who was staying temporarily for whatever reason, or that the girl was his new 20 something year old girlfriend. Who knows what the relationship is with his mom....maybe she's passive and he told her to stay out of his business. Maybe his mom had no idea SP was missing, being in Wisconsin.
I find it hard to believe his mom didn't know SP was in the house....unless she was out working most of the time, which is possible.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

How do you all think this would have played out if there was no video or any evidence of her rape? Consider a scenario in which SP had just run away and was found at a truck stop or something, tells the FBI she ran away because her stepdad is a rapist creep, CPS is called in, they can't find anything wrong and then what? Her only chance may have been to start standing up to him, risking physical abuse, or possibly killing herself or her parents. Maybe, in some perfect wonderful world, she would have called 911 instead and hoped for the best, but I doubt that RP would be in jail right now.

It is weird for BR to be playing Roblox and living in his mom's basement, I can agree. He comes off as a bit of a high functioning asperger to me or a person with some other impairments, not remotely like the guy in JC's case. Until he is charged with kidnapping or any sexual or predatory crime, I don't think the derogatory slamming of him is appropriate and am little shocked at how quickly so many of you are willing to tear him down and let him distract you from the real perp here, which is Randy Pruitt. BR's arrest appears largely to be a technical and cautionary one, because he did (knowingly) break a cut and clear law by having SP send him that video. What he really should have done was asked her to keep it on her phone and ensure it did not get transmitted anywhere else or shown to anyone but LE, then brought her to the FBI asap.

The media has cleverly omitted any part of the text convo that puts BR in a better light. Like:

"Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him if we get caught."
You all know that is a valid concern. Especially reading these forums and how well CPS operates.

Why didn't he or his mom call authorities? That is the main question he is accountable for. SP was found hiding in his closet - for all we know she begged him not to call anyone because she was scared or not ready (not an excuse of course). He knew he would be in trouble and we don't actually have ANY facts as to what motivated him to help her. No matter what we think of BR, the bottom line is that if it were not for his involvement, she would not be safe now.

None of us would have handled it the way BR did, but you have to consider the perspective, problem solving capacity and tools of the person acting before judging the action. I honestly believe he thought he was doing the right thing by her but unfortunately has a misunderstanding and mistrust of authority. I'm going to be sitting on my hands from here on out until we learn the full story or hear from SP herself. In parting I'll say I hope RP rots in prison and those other little girls were spared.

Last edited:
Around here, a basement would not be considered “living space” since it is below ground and has no exterior exit to the outside. Three bed/two bath houses here typically have both bathrooms on the same floor as the bedrooms- which is the main living space.
Unless they put in just a toilet and a work sink in the basement.

For all we know BR may have told his mother that the girl was a friend's daughter who was staying temporarily for whatever reason, or that the girl was his new 20 something year old girlfriend. Who knows what the relationship is with his mom....maybe she's passive and he told her to stay out of his business. Maybe his mom had no idea SP was missing, being in Wisconsin.
I find it hard to believe his mom didn't know SP was in the house....unless she was out working most of the time, which is possible.
I dunno.... there seems to be much evidence that 30+ year old men, playing video games while living in their parent's basement, have a history of manipulative, controlling behavior (to the point their parent's are fearful of asking them to leave). MOO

I am so hoping she confided in her sister close in age. IMO this would definitely be a reason that the children are separated from family at this point.
IMO, I hope that is the only reason they are seperated! There is so much going on behind the scenes we will never know about!

They do not specify where the bathrooms are. The pictures show two bathrooms. *One appears to have a tub. The other appears to have a shower which is very common in houses in MN and Wisconsin. That bathroom would be in the basement.

Is there are blueprint of the house anywhere?
As I said, our opinions vary.

All the sources I quoted are providing data for GLA (gross living area), which is above-grade, heated living space. This does not include the basement. It is a separate entity and all data has separated it from the data for the main floor (GLA).

Also, it quotes a master bedroom. A master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Since it has 3 bedrooms on the main floor, the other bathroom HAS to be on the main floor, or one would have to go through the master bedroom to access facilities.

*Also, it has 2 full baths (toilet, sink, tub). Otherwise, it would be quoted as 1.75 baths (3/4 bath = toilet, sink, shower).

Interior Information
Bedrooms:
Full Baths: 2
Property Details For Parcel 081021305067 - Property Look-up - Property Information - City Assessor - City of Madison, Wisconsin

I have not found a blueprint, floor plan or sketch of the home. That would clear things up.

I wonder what the mother's reaction was when authorities found SP hiding in the closet. She did answer the door and let them in.
Was she shocked? Did she know?
Was SP hiding in the closet out of fear the mother would see her, or was she threatened by BR, or because she was fearful should it be her step dad or someone who would take her back to the stepdad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander