AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely thinks dad knows more than he is saying publicly but hopefully shared with law enforcement I think he has reasons to believe she was taken and what and who is behind it
He was asked in a video if he knew of someone who may have done this. He said that he did not.
I know but him being 100% sure she was taken from day one makes me think that there is a backstory I hope he shared with law enforcement but might have been advised or is afraid to speak about it to the public

I definitely thinks dad knows more than he is saying publicly but hopefully shared with law enforcement I think he has reasons to believe she was taken and what and who is behind it

I know but him being 100% sure she was taken from day one makes me think that there is a backstory I hope he shared with law enforcement but might have been advised or is afraid to speak about it to the public
Nope don’t believe that one. They are searching the woods.

The pic of Summer all prissy-ed up in the red dress with the little red bow in her hair, radiating happiness and anticipating the magic of christmas.....
just as all little girls should at her age......melts and hurts my heart:(

Something was changing in dynamics within this family over the last year.
The sunshine they all exuded in earlier times seems to have deminished lately.
Not surprised there is reported trouble in paradise.

my opinion only

I'm getting confused. Did LE confirm dad was actually at work? I'm starting to question where/who said what.

No. They didn't. They also haven't confirmed when the last time anyone outside of her family saw her, so even if they did confirm that he had been there that day, it might not mean much.

They aren't confirming or denying much of anything, but don't seem to have any issue with DW giving out info in his interviews.

No. They didn't. They also haven't confirmed when the last time anyone outside of her family saw her, so even if they did confirm that he had been there that day, it might not mean much.

They aren't confirming or denying much of anything, but don't seem to have any issue with DW giving out info in his interviews.
I would like to know the last time she was seen by anyone too.

I have seen in a few photos released to the media or published by the media where dogs, which I presume are family pets, can be seen. Where were these dogs at the time - inside or outside? Do they bark? Were they barking?

I was also surprised that the father was so quick to insist that his daughter was taken. As a parent, I would want every possibility explored.

I think the other options are too painful to consider for him, thus he chooses the one that places it away from family. It's understandable when in shock and denial.

I realize that many people have watched the father talk and believe that he is telling the truth. I respect that opinion.

From the beginning I have thought it was weird that the father seems to be the spokes person and no one else in the family is speaking out publicly. I admit I haven’t watched every news broadcast but all I see is the father.

Some of you may be very familiar with the phrase “controlling the narrative”. I am seeing a certain personality type here. I think Summer’s mom and grandmother are being very careful what they say because they are afraid. That’s just my opinion.

That is 100% my opinion as well. I was thinking, "can't be alone" is maybe "don't trust leaving them alone". Not implying what I think did or didn't happen, but just that he definitely seems to be running a very, very tight ship.

Maybe they were busy solving a real abduction.

I don’t want to sound so mean!

What I mean is I really do not think that Summer was abducted. I’m glad that CARD will be there since they are the professionals and will figure it out quickly one way or the other!
The first time I heard of the FBI CARD Team was in the Lindsey Baum case. I'm trying to maintain hope Summer can be found alive.
Inside the FBI: Missing Children's Day — FBI

Tuesday, June 22nd Supply Donation Information

***PLEASE SHARE***

Due to over whelming support from the community, region, State of TN, and neighboring states we currently have paused the donation of supplies for the crews searching for Summer Wells.

The Logistics Section will reevaluate the supplies on Tuesday evening for the following search days and if any supplies are needed, we will post those here on our Facebook Page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Logistic Section Officer Sandra Lewis at 423-231-4254 by phone or text.

On behalf of all the crews and agencies, we greatly appreciate all those who have brought or donated supplies and kept us in your prayers. Please continue to pray for the safe return of Summer and for the safety of all crews involved in the search efforts.

I realize that many people have watched the father talk and believe that he is telling the truth. I respect that opinion.

From the beginning I have thought it was weird that the father seems to be the spokes person and no one else in the family is speaking out publicly. I admit I haven’t watched every news broadcast but all I see is the father.

Some of you may be very familiar with the phrase “controlling the narrative”. I am seeing a certain personality type here. I think Summer’s mom and grandmother are being very careful what they say because they are afraid. That’s just my opinion.

All of this ^^^^

As far as I know there is no how to rulebook for how you should look, what you should say, how to behave, who speaks when your child has gone missing.
Maybe the son wanted to be included? It felt right to dad.
I won't question it.
I simply do not think there is anything egregious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch