AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the locals know who the dealers are, and where they live.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Do you know where the local drug dealers in your town live and what drugs they deal? I don't! IME You can sometimes when certain people are using, but how do you know if they are a dealer? I wouldn't know the first place to go if I wanted to find a drug dealer in my little rural area.

I can answer this with an experience.
I was recently at a cabin in northern Wisconsin, at the border of the UP. They had wifi but no phones (4) had reception.

Also - how do we know there was a 45 minute call? I'll keep reading these next couple pages, the answer may be there or I missed it.
I’m not sure anyone knows there was a 45 min call, IMO. It was stated that DW works approx. 45 min away from the home and he also stated he spoke to CW the entire way home. So the rest is up to however you interpret those things together, IMO.

I'm also curious. I don't think a person from the city would be able to sneak around the properties and stalk a child, then grab and disappear with them in 2-3 minutes.... all MOO but I thought the consensus here was that if she was abducted, it would have to be by someone very familiar with the area?
I did not grow up in a rural area. I know that I would be out of my element with the terrain, the different types of roads. I notice it when I have traveled to rural towns. I would be at much more of a disadvantage than someone familiar with the area. Obviously just my opinion.

I did not grow up in a rural area. I know that I would be out of my element with the terrain, the different types of roads. I notice it when I have traveled to rural towns. I would be at much more of a disadvantage than someone familiar with the area. Obviously just my opinion.
Why would some freako drive from a large town or city to patrol roads bordering large wooded tracts of land in the country, where outsiders are often not welcome, and stand out like sore thumbs (per locals posting here) JUST IN CASE a little girl surrounded by 9-20 dogs, 3 brothers, a mother and a Gma has walked down a long curving hazardous driveway and is available to grab........ inside of the 2 minutes she is out of sight of 5 people. I think they prefer city parks where freakos have more success.

Last edited:
Big sigh....yes.
Many have meticulously chronicled the commentary from the main players, and attempted to create a rational timeline that could surface indicators of what happened to SW.

There are critical missing pieces of info, and material discrepancies. In the frenzy of trying to find a missing child, some of this is to be expected. Maybe some of the fuzziness is a result of one of the main players attempting to reposition events to look less negligent. We just don't know. Many things have been suggested, but without firsthand knowledge.

The only people that have firsthand knowledge of the chain of events that day are CW, her mother (the G'Ma), H, SW's siblings (the boys), and to some extent, DW.

By now, expert authorities have interviewed all of the above, and will clearly know where the gaps/discrepancies are, and who (IF anyone) is being deceptive. I have no doubt that authorities have been carefully monitoring any post-event collusion, which will further support discovery and a resolution to this case.

It is my *amateur opinion and speculation* that an arrest is imminent; as quickly as the DA has the digital forensics sorted out.
Best summary so far, and I'm with you on the last paragraph! Once everything is sorted, there will be at least one arrest, but probably more IMO!

Do you know where the local drug dealers in your town live and what drugs they deal? I don't! IME You can sometimes when certain people are using, but how do you know if they are a dealer? I wouldn't know the first place to go if I wanted to find a drug dealer in my little rural area.
Yes, because no one will drive through that part of town, which happens to be the easy route to the freeway. Even approaching the "zone" there are people loitering in the area, and if you observe long enough you will see a quick transaction from people driving up. This butts right up against a very affluent neighborhood...much to their ongoing concern. It's been there for years and doesn't appear to be going anywhere. One can only speculate as to why.

I'm also curious. I don't think a person from the city would be able to sneak around the properties and stalk a child, then grab and disappear with them in 2-3 minutes.... all MOO but I thought the consensus here was that if she was abducted, it would have to be by someone very familiar with the area?
Someone in a city could, however, commission a kidnapping on their behalf to somebody who either had access or was otherwise familiar enough with the layout of the property and the movements of it's inhabitants to easily effect the task.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
To answer the first question, the Perp, (or POI), who is still to be announced by LE.
I think the digital forensics will contribute strongly to the evidence, but I speculate there are damning statements and other evidence as well. Time will tell.
At this point we are all just speculating while we wait for an update from LE.
This stage in a case is difficult...the waiting is maddening!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never understood this part about DW calling to tell them a suspicious man was on the property and then everyone just goes about their day. It seems like if this is a true statement, the obvious first step would be to call LE to report it, IMO. Were the boys on the property at that time? Wouldn’t that be scary for the parents to hear? Even if nobody was home at that time, then CW/CH/SW are all just hanging outside the home when they get home doing their planting… if there was the call about a strange man on the property earlier wouldn’t that make people wary? IMO.
BBM

“if this is true” is exactly right. I’m not saying H is being deceptive on purpose, but I’m also not relying on everything he said.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Unfortunately, it take weeks to get warrants for some digital assets, b/c you need a warrant for each app on the phone, and so forth. The device manufacturers, cloud providers, and app developers create a lengthy process. It's very challenging, in my amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think! Unfortunately, it take weeks to get warrants for some digital assets, b/c you need a warrant for each app on the phone, and so forth. The device manufacturers, cloud providers, and app developers create a lengthy process. It's very challenging, in my amateur opinion and speculation
I'm searching
It was recently enough I researched it for anther case.. that was not an amber though.
So I had to go through types of warrants for social media etc and I think I remember seeing that an Amber alert will expedite all requests.
I cannot find that right now, was on the Jason Landry case...

If anybody can clarify where it might be found I'd appreciate it.
Here's the Amber Alert site,not gone through it fully yet
Statistics

I’m not sure anyone knows there was a 45 min call, IMO. It was stated that DW works approx. 45 min away from the home and he also stated he spoke to CW the entire way home. So the rest is up to however you interpret those things together, IMO.

I need to look this up. Does the Subaru have a built in phone? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member