AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone follow the sad case of Hailey Dunn? I see so many similarities, as far as a family member being very outspoken to media right from the start, but getting caught in “inconsistencies” (aka lies). Frustratingly, many people believed Hailey’s mom was innocent simply because she was giving interviews. Got details messed up? Ah, blame the trauma of a missing child. Caught in lies? Ah, again, it’s the trauma of a missing child.
It feels like a blend of Hailey Dunn and Haleigh Cummings IMO

General question: does it help to post Missing Persons flyers outside of the immediate area? I would be happy to put some up but I don’t know if that’s helpful since I’m several states away.
Summer could be several states away too.
I don't see what harm it can do.
Great idea, in fact.

I thought we learned that the power company always hires the same crew to do the clearings (the group now known on here as "tree trimmers" even though they did more than that).

They were interviewed by LE. Honestly, they're probably out clearing easements every work day since that day.

However, here's what these guys (unintentionally) did:

-provided a better view into the Wells' yard including SW's swing (they cut all the way up to the Wells electric pole as this was their job)
-had extra vehicles and equipment in the area. So, a perp's vehicle (if there was such a thing) might have been assumed by neighbors to be part of their group
-the noise from their activities may have temporarily run the dogs off although the dogs probably came back after things got quieter
-possibly provide a place to explore for SW (she could have scooted down; i did things like that as a child)

It's kind of hilarious in a sad way people think the Wells hired landscapers. No, these guys probably didn't even know who lived in that house. They just knew what places the power company said to clear.

Now, it is not impossible they saw something that day that meant nothing at the time, but has been helpful to LE. Idk this to be the case, but I hope so.

Why did the Chers ask about autism? DW probably doesn't know all the nuances of autism, but I would imagine SW has seen pediatricians. Don't they automatically look for that these days?

The term "landscaping" was used because they were said to be a regular crew that the town "hired".

CW said they were way up by her light poll which means they were well onto the Wells property and well beyond the electric line which normally run along a roads.

What LE is looking for are perps. Perps work 9 to 5, some are business owners. SA's also can be corporate professionals, or tree trimmers. For tree trimmers to go beyond the call of duty which was up the hill, beyond the tree line on the road is significant.

What LE is looking for are perps. Perps work 9 to 5, some are business owners. SA's also can be corporate professionals, or tree trimmers. For tree trimmers to go beyond the call of duty which was up the hill, beyond the tree line on the road is significant.
This seems like an incredible reach IMO since we don’t have any idea from LE what happened or who was involved. We have 0 way of knowing the work schedule of anyone who may or may not be involved, JMO.

Could you please provide a link to your landscaping knowledge since mine is limited and I thought they were told to cut by the power lines? TIA.

General question: does it help to post Missing Persons flyers outside of the immediate area? I would be happy to put some up but I don’t know if that’s helpful since I’m several states away.

I'm only one county over from Hawkins. Sadly, I am of the opinion that Summer is no longer with us. So I took an approach to the flyers that was somewhat off the beaten path. I posted mine in places where I wanted to make outdoorsy people aware of a little 5 year old girl who was missing, in the hopes that when these people go hiking, fishing, boating, hunting etc. that they have her in mind in case they see anything in the woods or at a lake. You might consider shooting Oriah a pm and discussing your thoughts with them and seeing if they can help you come up with a plan that makes sense to you. SAR professionals are great at thinking outside the box, and I know Oriah would welcome the chance to help you with this. :)

It's so nice to see you and other posters offering to help distribute flyers! And jumping off your post I read that volunteers passed out 10,000 flyers for Xavier Harrelson at the Iowa State Fair. 10k! Unfortunately Tennessee's State Fair has ended but perhaps CB and DW could come up with some creative ways to get Summer's face out to a wider audience? Organizing volunteers to post flyers in other regions is a great start IMO!

Why are there questions about SW possibly being autistic?

What indicators are there that she possibly is autistic?

AMOO JMO MOO
No indicators; the question asking if Summer is autistic came from a member of the Cher's channel chat during last night's interview with DW. I posted the info upthread.

A grieving mother and a grieving grandmother?
For our entertainment?

The most important things about.

SHE SAID:
CW said that she got up around 8am dressed Summer Moon in a lightweight clothing with her swim suit under he shorts and top.
She dropped mamma off at the hospital and park in the hospital parkinglot waiting when she received a call?????? from CW

HE SAID;
Why don't you come here and wait

SHE SAID:
Ask Allie

HE SAID:
Allie said yes, for a little while because gramma is coming over shortly

HE SAID:
H said CW came to his house at his invitation at 10 or 11.

SHE SAID:
Summer Moon was changed at home.

HE SAID:
H said CW changed Summer Moon into a swimsuit inside of Allie's house
H asked if he could join Summer Moon swimming and fishing

SHE SAID:
Ask your mother

HE SAID:

His mother said yes, for a little while

Go to the CM interview room to see the conversations

The term "landscaping" was used because they were said to be a regular crew that the town "hired".

CW said they were way up by her light poll which means they were well onto the Wells property and well beyond the electric line which normally run along a roads.

bbm
This is important, as we only have CBW's word for where they were cutting the trees and went beyond the call of duty.

They may not have gone that close to the house at all.
Maybe CBW misunderstood ?
Easy to do if the tree trimmers worked the exact day that Summer was disappeared.
There was a lot of hurrying and scurrying around the house that day, not to mention the first responders bottlenecking the road.

The power and electric company -- which as another poster clarified that's who hired the trimmers -- have not said that their employees cut trees beyond the tree line and 'beyond the call of duty' .
Will wait for them or LE to clarify.
But that should've happened by now if it was connected, imo.
MOO.

Last edited:

Tree trimming companies hired by the utility companies don't just clear the big easements that run through the woods, etc. They will trim branches and trees that run through or near any of their lines. They can and do come close to properties when need be.

I will say, the utility company only knows of "XYZ Company" that was contracted to do the job. The utility company would not know specifically who the employees of XYZ Company were, their legal residency status, their criminal history, etc. That would only be known by XYZ Co.

---------

Also, just a general comment regarding flyers: there are a lot of people who will accept a flyer being handed out, or allow (while you're standing in their face) for you to put it up, only to turn around and discard it the moment you leave. Many companies don't want these advertisements (for lack of a better word) plastered in their businesses.

MOO

Tree trimming companies hired by the utility companies don't just clear the big easements that run through the woods, etc. They will trim branches and trees that run through or near any of their lines. They can and do come close to properties when need be.

I will say, the utility company only knows of "XYZ Company" that was contracted to do the job. The utility company would not know specifically who the employees of XYZ Company were, their legal residency status, their criminal history, etc. That would only be known by XYZ Co.

---------

Also, just a general comment regarding flyers: there are a lot of people who will accept a flyer being handed out, or allow (while you're standing in their face) for you to put it up, only to turn around and discard it the moment you leave. Many companies don't want these advertisements (for lack of a better word) plastered in their businesses.

MOO
Then it needs a brand new TV campaign.
Every state.

The Wells don't live in a town, they live in the county. The power company employs the tree trimmers or hires a contractor to cut trees so they don't fall on the lines during storms. Neither the town or the county would be doing that. The power company has an easement generally wherever there are power poles. They are doing themselves and the customer a favor by cutting up to their light pole because it is less likely they will lose power.

SHE SAID:
CW said that she got up around 8am dressed Summer Moon in a lightweight clothing with her swim suit under he shorts and top.
She dropped mamma off at the hospital and park in the hospital parkinglot waiting when she received a call?????? from CW

HE SAID;

SHE SAID:
Ask Allie

HE SAID:

HE SAID:

SHE SAID:

HE SAID:

SHE SAID:
Ask your mother

HE SAID:

There's a lot of he said she said...while H is a minor, and I agree his parent should have been present, he looked and asked for A's input/confirmation for most of what he said when she wasn't even there to witness much in person. She was passed out in the bathroom/back room, wherever until H was returned home when she said she approached the truck to talk to CW.

Just my 2 cents.

SHE SAID:

HE SAID;

SHE SAID:
Ask Allie

HE SAID:

HE SAID:

SHE SAID:

HE SAID:

SHE SAID:
Ask your mother

HE SAID:

bbm
It would help for a link with a timestamp.
That interview is over an hour long.
Thanks in advance.

The 911 call came in at 6:23. Search and rescue in play 7:03. He is going to break down those 40 mins with important clues on another show. He believes the clue to finding Summer is in that time frame.

If CM feels the clue to finding Summer is in those 40 min, I anxiously await the show. <modsnip>

If 911 call was at 6:23, does it mean that search and rescue was on the ground at 7:03, or SAR was contacted at 7:03?

Maybe this will help Don clear up the issue he has regarding him thinking it was 5:30 and LE saying 6:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x