AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By going back to that first week, you see how the information has changed a couple of times.
The emergency scanner traffic gave some insight in those first moments:

The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they
can't find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for ten minutes now.

I am still so confused by this.
I think the dispatcher interpreted the "walk back from the trailer" as 'going for a walk.'

When CW (or DW) called, they probably said she had been missing about 10 minutes but it could have been more like 20. Neither one are very good with time. Or maybe CW told the dispatcher she yelled for her for 10 minutes and then looked "everywhere."

Either way, by the time LE got there they had probably been looking for another 30 minutes so they could have been looking up to an hour between the time CW first called down to the basement until police arrived.

Imo

hdo82 posted :
ALSO.. "someone grabbed Summer and put her into her car and drove not too far away." So we have a "her" from Don. JMO but it was said.

Do we know who the person is ? Was that a slip of the tongue .....
No clue but it could also be interpreted another way: He put her into her car. Or maybe he said: er car. Anyone's guess.

No clue but it could also be interpreted another way: He put her into her car. Or maybe he said: er car. Anyone's guess.
I’m trying to figure out how anyone could have seen her get into a car… the boys were glued to the tv and CBW was by CH’s house helping her with her knee brace. So who would have been the person to witness the car abduction? JMO.

I think @2.curious has the best explanation (in speculating) that CB told 911 something about how she walked Summer to the house then walked back to the trailer then walked back to the house and found her missing. It could be quite confusing to someone who wasn't at the scene. JMO if I was the dispatcher trying to ascertain relevant information I'd interpret it the same way. MOO.

Going for a walk or walking your daughter back from the grandmother is something entirely different. And very crucial information in those first minutes.

So I think if you say: I went for a walk and came back cannot find my daughter now. IMO you actually mean a walk. Not a walk back from the trailer which is an entirely different scenario, and not something a dispatcher would misunderstand MOO.

So, you added the word "he" to the sentence. So that implies Summer had a car? This is such typical DW mush. We can't tell what the heck he's talking about.

He put her into...er...car. That's highly ungrammatical and translates as He put her into car. Okay, given that it's DW, who frequently slurs words or uses odd syntax, that's an acceptable translation. But he didn't see it happen and is just using his imagination, nonetheless.

Unless he's implying that some couple (a man and a woman) wanted to kidnap Summer (who wandered up to the road? how often did Summer use that dog trail to wander up to the road?) "A rich couple," I believe, was something else DW mentioned as a theory. This would be a nearby couple, according to DW.

So, you added the word "he" to the sentence. So that implies Summer had a car? This is such typical DW mush. We can't tell what the heck he's talking about.

He put her into...er...car. That's highly ungrammatical and translates as He put her into car. Okay, given that it's DW, who frequently slurs words or uses odd syntax, that's an acceptable translation. But he didn't see it happen and is just using his imagination, nonetheless.

Unless he's implying that some couple (a man and a woman) wanted to kidnap Summer (who wandered up to the road? how often did Summer use that dog trail to wander up to the road?) "A rich couple," I believe, was something else DW mentioned as a theory. This would be a nearby couple, according to DW.
Or could it be that someone was driving his wife's car that day? IMO

hdo82 posted :
ALSO.. "someone grabbed Summer and put her into her car and drove not too far away." So we have a "her" from Don. JMO but it was said.

Do we know who the person is ? Was that a slip of the tongue .....

It should be pointed out that the post being relied upon did not contain a link or any indication of the source, so we do not have an accurate source for that particular quote.

Going for a walk or walking your daughter back from the grandmother is something entirely different. And very crucial information in those first minutes.

So I think if you say: I went for a walk and came back cannot find my daughter now. IMO you actually mean a walk. Not a walk back from the trailer which is an entirely different scenario, and not something a dispatcher would misunderstand MOO.
Sometimes people tend to babble in an emergency so CB may have spun out a long story to 911 when trying to explain what happened which included the walks back and forth to the trailer. The dispatcher wouldn't know how far of a "walk" it was between trailer and house.

I get what you're saying though. Unfortunately we don't know what exact words CB used in her 911 call so we can only guess why the dispatcher took it to mean she had went on a walk. All we know for sure is that CB denies telling the dispatcher she went on a walk.

In the first hours of Summers disappearance Ronnie was quoted, and I remember seeing a video clip also, saying "Siblings saw Summer go to basement to play, siblings were last to see Summer"
The basement door is only way out of basement without coming back upstairs, this is why the assumption was made that Summer went out basement door.
When I look for the video clips or the comments made by Ronnie Lawson I'm not able to find them, I'll dig later to see if I can get a link of screen capture of these statements.
Remember, HCSO and Ronnie Lawson were on scene immediately, INTERVIEWED AND TOOK STATEMENTS FROM EVERYONE PRESENT, BEFORE TBI OR FBI ARRIVED ON SCENE.

Lawson's statement regarding the siblings seeing Summer go out a back door is towards the end of this article.

Watch now: Search for missing Hawkins child expands to two-mile radius of rough terrain

It should be pointed out that the post being relied upon did not contain a link or any indication of the source, so we do not have an accurate source for that particular quote.
I think I can help. DW's interview with Chris.

where where do you think she is
14:27
well at first i thought you know it's
14:29
got to be some
14:31
sicko hillbilly druggie you know
14:34
drug around the woods or you know or
14:37
something or somebody put in her car
14:39
and took her not too far away or
14:40
whatever like that but
14:42
i'm starting to wonder if it isn't some
14:44
high-end thing maybe somebody's seen her
14:46
on facebook because my wife was always
14:48
posting stuff on facebook
14:50
it could have been you know she could be
14:53
anywhere

Chris interviews Don

ADMIN NOTE:

her car, er car, their car ???

This is a perfect example of why Websleuths TOS requires links to information stated as fact.

If you are going to refer to what a WS member has said, a link to the member's post must be provided so that members, Mods and Admins aren't rummaging around trying to verify who said what.

It is even MORE important if we are going to attribute direct quotes to any individual.

Failure to do so causes all sorts of unnecessary problems in the discussion and a lot of extra work for WS staff.

Links !! No link, no post.

Oh, interesting, thank you. Why would she drive immediately to a church they don’t attend to find her missing daughter? Did they attend that in the past?
They did attend a closer to home church at one point, but idk if it was that one.

Maybe there's something interesting at the church (playground as an example, but idk). Or maybe it's just as far as she thought SW could walk so she drove up to it, then turned around and went in the other direction.

Why did LE and media never mention the screams?
Re screams?
I imagine they interviewed the listener but possibly were unable to clarify they were emitted by Summer.
They have released almost no information and they will not release 'mebbe info' because it will provoke stupid headlines ad months of fake tips and gossip.

Because of RB i can see CB and DW jumping on the abduction theory sooner than most people would. I don't know if that is the real reason they quickly put forth this theory, but CB does have RB's picture in their house (which is normal, imo) so her disappearance has to be on their minds when they see it.

I think DW is running through every type of abduction that could even vaguely apply to SW when he's doing these interviews. Although, the change of distance is interesting. At first it was far, maybe even all the way to Mexico. Now it's somewhere close by. But, i really think he's just running through scenarios.

I guess I would do the same if i had a missing child. In a way, LE does that if there's not much information. They look at places the child could have walked to, they check wooded areas , they check ponds (speaking generally, but they have done all of this in SW's case).

I wonder if there are many cases of children who are taken in a car (meaning someone's giving them a lift rather than kidnapping them) and dropped off somewhere not that far from home, but much farther than the child could walk. Of course SW is only five. So, this is super unlikely anyone would do this and i think if it happened the person would have contacted LE a long time ago. But maybe DW is thinking of something like this?

I think I can help. DW's interview with Chris.

where where do you think she is
14:27
well at first i thought you know it's
14:29
got to be some
14:31
sicko hillbilly druggie you know
14:34
drug around the woods or you know or
14:37
something or somebody put in her car
14:39
and took her not too far away or
14:40
whatever like that but
14:42
i'm starting to wonder if it isn't some
14:44
high-end thing maybe somebody's seen her
14:46
on facebook because my wife was always
14:48
posting stuff on facebook
14:50
it could have been you know she could be
14:53
anywhere

Chris interviews Don
Now it makes sense. I thought it was the interview where he talked about the law being called early in the morning and he said something about the woman he looked at in the car. There are too many interviews to keep track of and I'm not sure any of them are helpful.

So if he said "or somebody put in her car," he probably is referring to Summer as being "her." He should have said or somebody "put her" in the car." Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214