AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all... long time lurker, first time joiner/poster. I came across this case after vacationing in TN recently and seeing the missing person posters for Summer. What a precious little girl, this is incredibly sad. I've taken the time to read through almost all of the posts in the thread as well as watch some of the YouTube videos. 28 threads later, I think a few members have really hit it on the head in the last few posts.

BBM.
I've read about other cases where internet sleuthing has been impactful, even two (at least) cases from here where a WS'er provided the tip that solved the case. Given that we don't even have an LE verified timeline here, unfortunately I don't think that will be the case with Summer.

BBM
Whatever facts LE has (which I'm sure they do), they are holding tight for likely very good reasons. With the info we have here, we have... well.... very little. Perhaps nothing in terms of what's important.

BBM
^ This. LE either already has this data or is working through warrants to get it. If/when they get it, they will only make public any piece of data they think will perhaps put pressure on someone if they believe foul play was involved.

Summer's disappearance is so incredibly disheartening, and given the (little) info we have, the best course of action for all of us is to pray and think positive thoughts for Summer's safe return.

Glad to be part of the WS community.

Welcome aboard!

Someone in the last thread pointed out that the Subaru Crosstrek wouldn't have fit all the kids plus mom and grandmother since it only has room for 5. Short of doubling up two kids I don't know if any of their other vehicles would fit more than the 4 kids and a driver.
Could it have had a third seat? Because it not, then that would mean that Don, Candus, Summer and three boys would have never been able to go somewhere together. I'm thinking it maybe did have a third seat. JMO

Could it have had a third seat? Because it not, then that would mean that Don, Candus, Summer and three boys would have never been able to go somewhere together. I'm thinking it maybe did have a third seat. JMO

The Crosstrek doesn't. (I have one.) The larger Subarus (Outback, Forester) have the third seat it as an option.

I'm guessing that if they have to, they just squeeze all four kids into the back seat, and take two cars if CH comes along.

Hi all... long time lurker, first time joiner/poster. I came across this case after vacationing in TN recently and seeing the missing person posters for Summer. What a precious little girl, this is incredibly sad. I've taken the time to read through almost all of the posts in the thread as well as watch some of the YouTube videos. 28 threads later, I think a few members have really hit it on the head in the last few posts.

BBM.
I've read about other cases where internet sleuthing has been impactful, even two (at least) cases from here where a WS'er provided the tip that solved the case. Given that we don't even have an LE verified timeline here, unfortunately I don't think that will be the case with Summer.

BBM
Whatever facts LE has (which I'm sure they do), they are holding tight for likely very good reasons. With the info we have here, we have... well.... very little. Perhaps nothing in terms of what's important.

BBM
^ This. LE either already has this data or is working through warrants to get it. If/when they get it, they will only make public any piece of data they think will perhaps put pressure on someone if they believe foul play was involved.
Great first post @American Dream and welcome to WS. Glad you are joining us. Warning...:DThis place can become addictive.:D

I posted the video in my response where LE said the time of Summer’s disappearance is

I cannot answer why LE would change the initial last seen time. Her age was initially reported incorrectly. I’m simply saying it doesn’t make sense to me to report her missing at 6:30 pm but say she was last seen at 7:00 pm, IMO.

Here are some articles that do not include 7pm as last seen:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ch...s/nation-world/national/article252781868.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ch...s/nation-world/national/article252781868.html
Searching for Summer Wells: AMBER Alert timeline

Investigation into disappearance of 5-year-old Summer Wells ongoing
I have a very big problem with the 7 pm sighting. this was after the 911 call. Doesn't make any sense at all.

@American Dream Welcome to the forum. Great post.

BBM.

BBM

BBM

Summer's disappearance is so incredibly disheartening, and given the (little) info we have, the best course of action for all of us is to pray and think positive thoughts for Summer's safe return.

The Crosstrek doesn't. (I have one.) The larger Subarus (Outback, Forester) have the third seat it as an option.

I'm guessing that if they have to, they just squeeze all four kids into the back seat, and take two cars if CH comes along.
I had a CrossTrek too and no third row back seat. It was a nice little vehicle, but could definitely not fit a family of 6.

Also odd was that in the (allowed) interview with the church friend, DD said CB showed him and officers video of the boys swimming that day. He also said he didn't know where CH was during that time.

I assume DD was simply mistaken or confused but maybe something was said that sounded like the boys had gone along that day? I don't know what he meant by "and some." Another mystery IMO.

51:40
uh candace uh was was showing
51:43
uh the officers and myself videos that
51:46
they had
the the boys and some are swimming
51:50
i know they had gone swimming earlier
51:51
that day
That is so weird. Did DD get this all wrong?

According to him, Candus is showing the officers pictures off the boys swimming and saying it was earlier on the day Summer went missing. Why would she tell LE that if it wasn't true?

Could it be true?

Sorry about the mess ups with the replies I've tried to do. It shows I don't post very often.
When I started my reply I mistakenly thought it was going in the wrong spot.
I ended up typing my reply where a new post is supposed to go.

Sorry mods.

Last edited:

BBM.

BBM

BBM

WELCOME to WS. Great first post.

Also odd was that in the (allowed) interview with the church friend, DD said CB showed him and officers video of the boys swimming that day. He also said he didn't know where CH was during that time.

I assume DD was simply mistaken or confused but maybe something was said that sounded like the boys had gone along that day? I don't know what he meant by "and some." Another mystery IMO.

51:40
uh candace uh was was showing
51:43
uh the officers and myself videos that
they had
the the boys and some are swimming
51:50
i know they had gone swimming earlier
51:51
that day

Funny how everyone is mistaken in their recollections except for the Wells, huh ?

I think he was mistaken.

MOO
It is such a weird thing to be mistaken about. He knows the boys very well. So he would not think that H was actually any of her siblings.

So I think CB did show them pictures of her boys at the swimming hole. All he could be mistaken about is the date. But why would CB be showing officers pictures from another date?

And why did DD suddenly go radio silent?

The only Subaru that has additional seating is the Ascent. I have a new Forester and when looking at other options the Ascent was attractive but I decided to stick with the Forester. When my kids were little I drove Toyota Land Cruisers which did have a third seat. I think the Chevy Suburban also has more seating. I'm not sure which other SUVs have both extra seats and 4WD/AWD.

ETA: Does the Subaru Forester Have 3rd Row Seating?

Just in case anyone is tempted to listen to the Cher's broadcasts for any recent statements from DW, I thought I would save you the trouble. Most of the 2 broadcasts from last night were just M/M Cher talking, but she did make several phone calls to DW and he talked live on the broadcasts. Nothing earthshaking was said, but since they are direct statements from DW, I am passing on the transcripts. On Mrs. Cher's channel, she mentioned that she had talked on the phone to DW, CB and CB's mother CH, asking if CH had made comments to another YouTube Channel. They all denied that the comments had come from CH. She then made a live call to DW so the denial could be heard directly from him:
45:07 - Cher
i mean i don't want to be you know i'm
45:08
controlling and i'm putting words into
45:10
his mouth and i don't want to do that
45:13
hi um i'm still live just so you
45:16
know um if you don't want to answer
45:20 - DW
that's okay
45:21 - Cher
but people are wondering do we believe
45:24
or do you and candace believe that that
45:26
was really candace's mom on
45:28
those messages
45:30 - DW
no not at all because we we've talked to
45:32
her extensively
45:34
and i and i was you know at first i did
45:36
think so
45:37
so i was really upset and uh so i looked
45:40
at all them text messages very closely
45:43
and the way that she writes and
45:44
everything
45:45
and she don't she does not write like
45:47
that and some of the words she don't use
45:51
and uh
45:52
yeah we know it's we know it wasn't her
45:54 - Cher
yeah and um also i was on the phone and
45:57
i heard her (CH) say that to you guys that no
46:00
i didn't talk to anybody in two years
46:03
and she thinks you're dumb for being on
46:05
facebook messenger talking to people so
46:07
why would she
46:09 - DW
right exactly she won't talk to anybody
46:11
because
46:12
she's actually been through this stuff
46:14
before with her first daughter and she
46:16
knows she she know knew
46:18
all this stuff was going to happen and
46:21
she tried to warn me too and
46:24
of course the only reason i even done
46:26
any of this was to for summer's sake to
46:28
try to
46:30
help find her
46:31
that's the only reason i ever went on
46:33
the air period because that's what i
46:34
told myself first time i went on camera
46:37
it was for summer's sake and to be able
46:38
to say that i love her and they didn't
46:41
really say that a whole lot they just
46:42
say whatever they want to say of course
46:45
or what they want to put on there and
46:46
edit the rest out
46:48 - Cher
yeah
46:49 - DW
yeah
46:50 - Cher
okay well thank you for answering that
46:53
i'll stop bothering you for now
46:56 - DW
all right bye-by

This is from Mrs. Cher's channel. I'll post the transcript of the DW calls from Mr. Cher's channel separately.

The only Subaru that has additional seating is the Ascent. I have a new Forester and when looking at other options the Ascent was attractive but I decided to stick with the Forester. When my kids were little I drove Toyota Land Cruisers which did have a third seat. I think the Chevy Suburban also has more seating. I'm not sure which other SUVs have both extra seats and 4WD/AWD.
This is Grandma's vehicle were talking about right?
Since there wouldn't have been enough room that could be why the boys were left home.
For them to all be at the amusement park together they must have a vehicle that's big enough for them all. Unless they rented one.

Some specific POI's would allow so much more to discuss and ponder.

There is so much important info out there about people surrounding this case.

Things like criminal records.

Do you all think there is a change in the way LE do this all now days?
Because the general population has so much access to information are suspects/ POI's kept on the low down for their own protection that previously wasn't necessary?

Vigilante worries?

IMO it has always been used as a tactic to put pressure on POI'S to fold.

This is a case I think that pressure would be well fitted.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member