AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
M said she called CW in the morning, she said DW was still missing. M didn’t feel it was a good idea to play that audio. I wonder what could have been said.

I wonder if there is a time for each of the calls. The one with CB crying, then the one where CB told M that DW was still missing? And the time it was posted that they are all at home fine by CB. That would be interesting, I have a two year old sleeping next to me so I don't want to search right now.

Candus IMO sounded.very drunk.and was.delusional!
Its.late.at.night I think.drinking and doing god know what.else!
Was DW home?
This.woman was.a basket.case!
She said her mother is not returning! Sad! She needs someone!
This all.just.goes.from.bad.to.worse!
I do not think this was.fake or made up!
Candus is having a break down!

All JMVOO

Definitely drug and alcohol induced delusions brought on by...well - drugs, alcohol and desperation. JMO

CW was recorded in a call to Mary, saying that DW had been handcuffed and taken away by police on federal charges.

This was proven to be false.

She is the one, apparently, who caused YouTube and social media to blow up last night. (Very revealing regarding lying, false emotions, etc. IMO.)
Yes. At 46:02 Chris says:
...the fact that uh you know she [CB] got an oscar for that phone call.

To me (IMO) that doesn't sound like a "broken" parent, it sounds more like a malicious woman who's put her missing daughter and fostered sons on the back burner. MOO.

WOW! I am on Youtube ALOT, but NOT for these podcasts. I watch
music videos, crafts,etc. I did start to watch the CM video with H and A, but H's constant yawning bugged me to no end . I didn't finish the episode. I also saw the CM video with CW at the water and the tour
of the house. Actually felt empathy for her. I have not seen anything else on the case on Youtube, and don't want to after reading the posts on these threads. JMO MOO

If anyone knows anything at all about alcoholism, she probably doesn't even remember making the call, or if she does it was for attention. People that drink tend to get everyone around them upset and then go on their merry way drinking. P.S. I'm in recovery. After she dropped H off she probably really can't remember what happened, or what happened to Summer. She needs rehab. Not that drinking excuses bad behavior. MOO

Last edited:
I've been following and reading here since Summer disappeared but haven't posted until now. Just want to say if this phone call to Mary ends up being a game on CW and/or DW's part to stir up drama, then I question every single thing they have both said since the beginning.

JMO

Last edited:
M said she called CW in the morning, she said DW was still missing. M didn’t feel it was a good idea to play that audio. I wonder what could have been said.

I wonder if there is a time for each of the calls. The one with CB crying, then the one where CB told M that DW was still missing? And the time it was posted that they are all at home fine by CB. That would be interesting, I have a two year old sleeping next to me so I don't want to search right now.
My interpretation of what was shared:

-at around midnight CW calls M stating Don has been arrested or taken by the mafia etc. The call was recorded and out of concern M called CM (TIR) around 1 in the morning to share it.

-They then contacted TBI.

-knowing something was off Chris posted it will be an interesting day in Summers case on Twitter and YouTube

-rumors then swirled through the day that DW had been arrested

-the families website makes a post that rumors are swirling and they (CW &DW) are safe at home https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/lots-of-rumors

-Mary calls CW and CW says Don is still gone

-Mary calls CW and DW at another point and the calls go straight to voicemail

-CM and other sources with LE connections are told DW has not been arrested according to their knowledge

-M however was still concerned as of last night for Don based on the call and is pleading that if this is a hoax could Don please at least call her to say he is OK or call his father

Source:

So M called CW back. That pretty much clears up it was indeed CW on the phone. This is the most damaging thing I've heard thus far. Where is Summer?

So it's sheer coincidence that CW says feds came to the door, cuffed Don and took him away on the same night as the large child trafficking bust - which included TN?

Am I completely misunderstanding? M is an approved source, right?

Yes, M is an approved source. She is DW's step sister. She recorded the conversation from CW.

eta - The Unmasked video is approved.

Last edited:
I've been following and reading here since Summer disappeared but haven't posted until now. Just want to say if this phone call to Mary ends up being a game on CW and/or JW's part to stir up drama, then I question every single thing they have both said since the beginning.

JMO
ITA! Both parents have stated the "they were planting flowers" story nearly verbatim to each other and in every single interview. But when a reporter asks what time that was their memories go flying out the window. DW says he guesses it was around 5:30 or 6 (per video) and CB says she doesn't remember because she was trying to enjoy herself.

IOW, convenient until it wasn't convenient. Right now I doubt everything they've said. MOO.

SBM
It backfired on the ones who instructed others to record DW & CW and those who are spreading rumors to fill in the content of their channels. It was a set-up to expose those people. They thought they would get the goods on DW & CW but they got burned. OUCH!!!
IMO
No one got burned but Candus and Don. Now everyone can see how manipulative and deceptive Candus can be. And the TBI has a recording of her dramatic but deceitful performance.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x