AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hadn't done so many interviews and shared so much about their personal lives, I'm not sure what we would have to discuss.

They have given us the good, the bad and the ugly. I don't think I've ever seen another missing children's case where the parents have shared so much.

Many parents, such as the Wests, seem to disappear when the suspicion is primarily on them as the suspects.

I am really glad that you posted this Ms Betsy!
I was thinking about this last night.
Not sure why CW would ever have agreed to do those interviews with CM other than she is/was desperate to find out what happened to her child.
Otherwise what in the world would she stand to gain?
She knew people would have a heyday talking about her home and her housekeeping skills. She knew it would get ugly.
Even so, she allowed the entire world to see the place that they live and opened up her entire life to speculation and finger pointing.
To me, that says that she desperately wants to find her daughter.

AMOO JMO MOO

I wish CW would get together with TBI,LE,and other agencies working the case,and do a presser. Herself, Since she was there when SW disappeared. CH too. Since DW has questionable things going on with him, which he has admitted to,which doesn't lend him much credability, plus the fact he wasn't even there when SW disappeared. For SW. Nothing else should matter,but working with LE, and getting Summer's case up front,and center. MOO

When I was a young mother, I lived on a property an hour and a quarter from any store. I bought milk and got it home safely. Sometimes the butter was a bit soft, but no one ever got sick.
Yep. I'm in rural South Carolina and it's nothing to drive an hour back home with groceries. Sometimes DH and I will bring a cooler with ice if we're getting fresh meat from the farmer's market, but milk? Yeah, I've driven home with it and even ice cream (Blue Bell Fudge Bars, yes!) with no harm done. I'm just not understanding the fascination with the milk although I will readily admit the error of my ways if it turns out to be a pivotal clue.

She knew people would have a heyday talking about her home and her housekeeping skills. She knew it would get ugly.
Even so, she allowed the entire world to see the place that they live and opened up her entire life to speculation and finger pointing.
Maybe the way they live is “normal” for them? Perhaps she wasn’t raised to know any better? After all, her Mother had been there quite a while and didn’t appear to be helping rectify the house situation….. JMO

When you have to visit homes, in the community, as part of your job, you do see a lot of sad living conditions out there… but behind closed doors no one knows any different….and sometimes you can offer all the help and services available but they don’t see the need for it…. Also IMO

There is the possibility that CBW had no idea of the impending ramifications after the house tour…..

This is approved as we have approved other clips from this channel specific to this case:
Video given to us by Summer's mother, Candus Wells. Candus claims this video is timestamped 3:09 pm on 6/15/21, on the way home from the grocery store.

@Ravenmoon , i think if LE had any evidence that CB, DW, and/or CH did something to disappear SW that person or persons would be in jail getting questioned there. And probably the FBI would be gone. HCSO can arrest people in their own county just fine.

A lot of the things DW and CH have done do look like sincere attempts to find SW. Some of these backfire on them, but I really feel like they cannot find her by themselves. LE isn't talking to them (i mean LE isn't calling them with updates, not that LE is refusing to speak with them), so they are talking to the people who seek them out.

Yep. I'm in rural South Carolina and it's nothing to drive an hour back home with groceries. Sometimes DH and I will bring a cooler with ice if we're getting fresh meat from the farmer's market, but milk? Yeah, I've driven home with it and even ice cream (Blue Bell Fudge Bars, yes!) with no harm done. I'm just not understanding the fascination with the milk although I will readily admit the error of my ways if it turns out to be a pivotal clue.
Yes I regularly drive an hour with grocery’s too …. No probs …
I'm just not understanding the fascination with the milk although I will readily admit the error of my ways if it turns out to be a pivotal clue.
I agree ….. but it bothers me….. as to why was CM was so adamant about questioning H and CBW etc about them so intently???
I keep thinking what am I missing???

One thing I will say is that your milk comes in huge containers over there!!

I haven’t had the chance to read all new posts yet, but didn’t want to keep everyone waiting…. Last night I offered to do the “milk jug challenge” :p I should have checked the weather first. It’s around 60 degrees here today and cloudy. It won’t be in the 80s until Saturday, so I will experiment then. If anyone else has better weather I don’t mind paying for the milk!!

I have lived in Georgia. Getting milk home asap is the #1 priority of groceries. Even here, unless it is very cold outside, i get it home asap. It tastes better imo. However, milk gets condensation on it if it is cold and the day is hot. This is how it applies to SW.

The milk jugs ought to have been wet, therefore getting her wet. But, remember, she was cold. So, probably the milk was no longer cold in that photo, so there was no condensation to get her (and her light colored clothes) wet. Especially if you go with CB saying SW wasn't sleeping like that until they were close to home.

People are warmer than milk out of a cooler. H had the milk on his lap because he didn't want to clean it up. Idk. I wouldn't sit holding two gallons of milk on my lap. But, apparently he did although he was confused about how he got out of the car. He finally decided he put the milk on the other side of SW.

It's just an odd story. Like maybe it somehow didn't happen like that. But, obviously, they have the milk and H got home, so... It happened somehow. Just like SW being awake or asleep at that point varies. I get that maybe they don't remember and are sort of filling in the blanks sometimes.

Like maybe the idea that SW was asleep on the milk at A's house comes exclusively from the existence of that photo which, by what CB says, and the scenery happened later.

This is the last known photo of SW. So, this is why it is being analyzed. She was with her mother and grandmother then. It's sad.

I haven’t had the chance to read all new posts yet, but didn’t want to keep everyone waiting…. Last night I offered to do the “milk jug challenge” :p I should have checked the weather first. It’s around 60 degrees here today and cloudy. It won’t be in the 80s until Saturday, so I will experiment then. If anyone else has better weather I don’t mind paying for the milk!!
Actually, i was just outside thinking the weather is pretty close to what it was like 6/15.

But, the experiment requires a teenage boy (i guess a grown man would do if he wasn't a big guy) and a little girl (she would need to be somewhat close in size and age to SW). And, ideally a truck or a vehicle that sits a little higher off the ground. I forget exactly what CH has, it's a fairly common type of vehicle, a Chevy Suburban maybe?

I don't have any of those. However, i just got into my car, which is not in direct sunlight but had all its windows up and it wasn't that hot in there. Even though they were in a parking lot where it would have been hotter, i think with the windows down, SW wouldn't have hurt by the heat.

ETA... Which, thank God. I would hate to think of that baby dying in a hot car. I just think she would be okay with the windows down.

Yes I regularly drive an hour with grocery’s too …. No probs …

I agree ….. but it bothers me….. as to why was CM was so adamant about questioning H and CBW etc about them so intently???
I keep thinking what am I missing???

One thing I will say is that your milk comes in huge containers over there!!

But it's not about the actual milk. It's about the position of the milk with regard to who was sitting where, what everyone said about who was sleeping where, asleep or awake, whether things happened the way they all said, if they made another stop after dropping H off, if they even dropped him off and left or if they actually went inside.....it's about the details. Not the milk.

Hmmm I thought grandma took the picture of Summer sleeping on the milk cartons while driving? Did I remember that wrong?
CH took a brief video from which that photo was taken while CB was driving, yes.

Eta... Wait, i didn't watch the latest video, but that can't have changed you can see those things in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required