AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With reports of the kids being on youtube and the mom posting on tiktok that day, seems like the family was active on devices and could piece together some sort of timeline.

Not sure the desire to paint this family as incapable of remembering the day.

jmo

I agree, the mom has multiple accounts on most social media platforms and like you said the kids were on Youtube. Of course they can remember the day or piece it together using their phones/computers for time reference. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
How many agencies are we up to now? Summer was either taken or wandered. IMO Sadly if she wandered there may not be a good outcome due to how much time she's been missing. I think the time Mom says she went in to check on her is off. IMO. I also wonder if there was someone there that wasn't seen. The basement door/lock bugs me. Was it locked, was it used often etc. Did someone know that door would be unlocked or how to unlock it? I feel so bad for this family and LE. Dad said he inherited the house, I can' t remember when? Anyone? Wondering if others stayed at the house prior to them living there. IMO

In the brief she says “no one is more frustrated than we are”. That wording seemed deliberate and pointed

Yes, and its was tangible. Leslie seemed so upset. Seems like a really good and consolidated team, the way they defer to each other during the conferences.

Would imagine that working on cases like these makes it pretty hard for them to go home and try to switch off. So stressful for them and the searchers.

Re- the wording used, in some cases LE refers to the fact that a time-line is still being established. In this case the "circumstances" are still not known and this is a much wider term that seems to imply much more than the time-line.

being able to pinpoint time based on digital forensics still doesn't mean much. its still a slightly disorganized story from family and only family and theres no real concrete proof that that is what happened. thats what i think they mean. the circumstances aren't concrete. i'm so sure they've already figured out the time and already looked at the devices.

Agree. This isn't like the Sarah Everard case where they have clear digital, video and photo evidence of nearly her entire walking journey before she was taken. There's none of that. They are relying almost entirely on people's memories.

being able to pinpoint time based on digital forensics still doesn't mean much. its still a slightly disorganized story from family and only family and theres no real concrete proof that that is what happened. thats what i think they mean. the circumstances aren't concrete. i'm so sure they've already figured out the time and already looked at the devices.
It might not be concrete proof in a court of law, but could help LE figure out where Summer was and where she might have then gone.

<modsnip>

jmo

They certainly can. LE could also help them.

It is not impossible to put together the day's activities. A child is missing - it's entirely possible to make this effort. And perhaps they have and we just don't know the details.

jmo
I agree. Most of us have seen the same "stone wall" of detailed information before, only after a person is found do we know the details, timelines, etc.

I'm amazed at the detailed timelines, information, cell/computer records, cell tower pings, even DNA from a burned up tooth capabilities.

The FBI, TBI, CARD and the Sheriff know a lot,and they won't be sharing, but I still don't think they have any idea where Summer is. If this family can hold up through all these agencies, intense interviews/questioning I just don't think they are involved, so one would have broke by now.

All MOO....

Last edited:
I wonder if her brothers went on the swim that day? I didn't see them in the video. If Summer's brother didn't want to go for a swim as long as Mom and Summer were going, I'd be surprised.

Agree, the oldest is only 12 if I´m not mistaken and that was a hot day plus a friend (maybe one of the bro's?) came along. Could be good fun.

(IME its when puberty hits that some and by no means all, prefer to stick with their phones and another consideration that if this pool was on their or nearby property they would have been able to go often, despite restrictions. So you might skip it sometimes)

CW may have a disability that makes it hard to think sequentially, recall facts and track time well which could be exacerbated by stress. The facts are definitely blurred which makes it hard for the public to help or be on the lookout.
i think they may have presented their timeline and been able to figure it out completely to LE but LE just isn't sharing it. they're being incredibly tight lipped right now. we don't know.

Looking backwards, I am inclined to think that Dad knew her so well and knew she wouldn't go in the woods alone. He seemed adamant that she was taken and that would be the only thought if you knew her really well and knew she had a healthy fear of the woods. He said she liked dolls and that kind of play. And we here have seen so many children disappear.

IF Summer didn’t wander off and was lured away from her yard, I don’t think it was by a stranger.

I think it would have to be someone she trusted. Perhaps someone that was on the peripheral that became fixated on her. Now, to figure out who that could be?

IF Summer didn’t wander off and was lured away from her yard, I don’t think it was by a stranger.

I think it would have to be someone she trusted. Perhaps someone that was on the peripheral that became fixated on her. Now, to figure out who that could be?
a neighbor or someone with the church who could also very well be a neighbor! a SO that hasn't registered which could also fall into being a neighbor and someone with the church.

Agree, the oldest is only 12 if I´m not mistaken and that was a hot day plus a friend (maybe one of the bro's?) came along. Could be good fun.

(IME its when puberty hits that some and by no means all, prefer to stick with their phones and another consideration that if this pool was on their or nearby property they would have been able to go often, despite restrictions. So you might skip it sometimes)

If the brothers were not there, I do find it odd that the other boy would want to go swimming with just CW & Summer. Maybe they were close family friends or something and it was a normal outing but its just one more thing (along with, well, EVERYTHING) that I have questions about here.

MOO

Last edited:
I agree. Most of us have seen the same "stone wall" of detailed information before, only after a person is found do we know the details, timelines, etc.

I'm amazed at the detailed timelines, information, cell/computer records, cell tower pings, even DNA from a burned up tooth capabilities.

The FBI, TBI, CARD and the Sheriff know a lot,and they won't sharing, but I still don't think they have any idea where Summer is. If this family can hold up through all these agencies, intense interviews/questioning I just don't think they are involved, so one would have broke by now.

All MOO....
IMOO
I know this family involvement stuff is being hotly debated and I don’t want to disparage the family or get in the weeds. We DON’T know what LE knows. So we also don’t know IF the family has held up through all the agency scrutiny and interviews. The information provided by MSM does IMHO give rise to concern for the children in the household. (And I don’t come up with that concern based on their way of life as some on social media have made issue of).

IMOO
I know this family involvement stuff is being hotly debated and I don’t want to disparage the family or get in the weeds. We DON’T know what LE knows. So we also don’t know IF the family has held up through all the agency scrutiny and interviews. The information provided by MSM does IMHO give rise to concern for the children in the household. (And I don’t come up with that concern based on their way of life as some on social media have made issue of).

You're absolutely right. However, the press conference today made me think they don't have any direction to go in at all. And if the family was failing polygraphs or getting caught in lies during interviews with LE, etc., I don't think that press conference today would've gone down like that.

But overall you're right. We really don't know what they have on anything.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

LE is stating that they still do not have clarity about the "circumstances" surrounding the disappearance in general. They have not made a specific reference to the time line.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I interpret circumstance unclear to mean....we don't know how she disappeared?

They have the best of the best working on this. They are just hours from Quantico, any resource they need available. At this point, I would think based on previous cases, they looked at all electronics, FBI obtained search warrants for the providers for history/timestamps of websites, phones, towers pinged, computers, this will give a more defined time for some of the day. They will know who and time neighbors were called to help look for her. They will check back for several days and weeks.

I don't think the timeline is a problem. I think they have NO leads on what happened to her and the only place they can look is the woods. The circumstances will remain unclear until they know how she left the property.

I'm glad they are researching the areas close to the home more closely. Like the Sheriff said, curled up she's about the size of a sheet of paper.

MOO....

Yes, and its was tangible. Leslie seemed so upset. Seems like a really good and consolidated team, the way they defer to each other during the conferences.

Would imagine that working on cases like these makes it pretty hard for them to go home and try to switch off. So stressful for them and the searchers.

Re- the wording used, in some cases LE refers to the fact that a time-line is still being established. In this case the "circumstances" are still not known and this is a much wider term that seems to imply much more than the time-line.

Yes, it has certainly been an amazing response across the board-from the professional agencies, volunteers and the community. However, I would never, no matter what capacity I am serving in suggest that anyone cares more than Summer’s own parents-unless…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it