AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, reading those comments destroyed some brain cells, that may be the stupidest game of telephone I've ever witnessed.
They must only get their news from FB comments as they seem completely uninformed of any facts from MSM.
I'm so glad that kind of garbage isn't allowed here, FB is the absolute worst!
ETA: thank you for the heads up, I haven't looked at FB comments for a while, they're crazy.

Every time I peek at social media I am reminded one more time why I "avoid it like the plague."

Tri-State search crews enlisted in search for missing Tennessee girl, 5

[...]

The Midwest Chapter of Texas Equusearch is among those agencies pitching in.

“Children always tug at the hearts, and here you have a little 5-year-old girl that’s 40 lbs. at best,” said Dave Rader, director of Equusearch Midwest. “And being with the terrain, and being with what she’s up against out there all alone, it kind of pushes you even harder.”

[...]

“You were battling the heat. You were battling the bears. You were battling copperheads at this time of year,” Rader said. “Mentally, it takes a toll on you. I mean, I can’t lie to you.”

[...]

“Depending on where this goes and how the investigation goes, I hope to God that she’s still alive,” he said. “But I got a feeling that they’re going to shortly move into... They’re going to change this from a rescue to a recovery.”

Midwest EquuSearch crews will take a break from searching Friday but could join the efforts again this weekend.

those are years ago! people can change. the leader of my heroin anonymous group robbed a bank and hes an incredible man now. someones past charges especially when we don't know details and context of it i feel are irrelevant.

Ok, but they are piling up now, quite a variety of charges. May have been a long time ago, but latest was last year.

None of this makes it easier for LE to weigh up the kinds of person they are possibly dealing with amongst any others IMO.

I bet this history sparked off the more than 300 tips received.

@rosesfromangels Hi, are you following this case? If you are, I’m curious about your thoughts. I always looked for your comments in the Barbara Thomas case :)
Well I am now. ; )
You are my earth angel today, although you didn’t know it. I’ve been upset about our Spellbound, and you are getting me back to helping/sleuthing, just what she would want.

As far as this little gumdrop, I watched a news report but didn’t read the thread. That way I can offer an honest first impression.
I think she went adventuring and got lost.
Given the time lapse, the outcome doesn’t seem good, but you never know. I would triple down on search. She likely got much farther than they suspect.

That’s my first take. The news report did mention past family issues; first instinct is that they do not play a role in this.

amateur opinion and speculation

Today in the press conference we were told that no search warrants were issued and the family had been very cooperative. Assume that would also take into account the info from phones and other devices supplied by family? To the contrary, a search warrant could have been issued? If there had been any doubts?
No search warrants suggests IMO family are cooperating and letting LE have access to whatever they need.
Goes on their side being open and transparent.
Leslie stating they are frustrated concerns me alot.
She looked tired and upset in the presser.
Not sure what any of it means.

moo

I still believe in historic statistics.
These statistics do not have a positive outcome for Summer Moon's likelihood of being alive.
There are miracles. Maybe 2% out of a hundred.
Almost always, these statistics identify a family member to be involved.
So, about 98% of the time, it's a family member.
Law enforcement knows about these statistics.
I sincerely hope that somehow, against all odds, that Summer is alive.
Really Big My Own Opinion.

ROGERSVILLE — It's been nine days since 5-year-old Summer Wells was last seen at her rural Hawkins County home, and authorities said Thursday they still don't know where she is or what happened to her.

[...]

If investigators develop information the leads to locating Summer, they will share that with the media and the public first and foremost.

“In order to protect the integrity of the investigation, we can't discuss everything we're doing and have done to find Summer,” Earhart said. “Numerous residents and individuals associated with the family have been interviewed. Surveillance videos and photos have been reviewed as well as other potential digital evidence. We're still working to identify everyone in the area on the afternoon that summer went missing.”

She added, “Every case is different. This one is definitely outside of the norm. Typically in and investigation like this one we have some idea where the case is headed and what might have happened within a few days. In this situation, despite doing everything within our power, and exploring all avenues, the circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance remain unclear.”

[...]

More at: Watch now: Authorities describe the search for Summer Wells as heartbreaking, extremely frustrating

And an update on the runaway horse:
June 24, 2021
During the Press conference for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells a runaway horse came down Lone Star Road and turned up Beech Creek Road where some passing workers got him stopped.

No search warrants suggests IMO family are cooperating and letting LE have access to whatever they need.
Goes on their side being open and transparent.
Leslie stating they are frustrated concerns me alot.
She looked tired and upset in the presser.
Not sure what any of it means.

moo

Leslie said no search warrants from that office. Not the same thing as no search warrants at all.

I still believe in historic statistics.
These statistics do not have a positive outcome for Summer Moon's likelihood of being alive.
There are miracles. Maybe 2% out of a hundred.
Almost always, these statistics identify a family member to be involved.
So, about 98% of the time, it's a family member.
Law enforcement knows about these statistics.
I sincerely hope that somehow, against all odds, that Summer is alive.
Really Big My Own Opinion.
"While every case is different, this one is definitely outside of the norm”
-TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart

ROGERSVILLE — It's been nine days since 5-year-old Summer Wells was last seen at her rural Hawkins County home, and authorities said Thursday they still don't know where she is or what happened to her.

[...]

If investigators develop information the leads to locating Summer, they will share that with the media and the public first and foremost.

“In order to protect the integrity of the investigation, we can't discuss everything we're doing and have done to find Summer,” Earhart said. “Numerous residents and individuals associated with the family have been interviewed. Surveillance videos and photos have been reviewed as well as other potential digital evidence. We're still working to identify everyone in the area on the afternoon that summer went missing.”

She added, “Every case is different. This one is definitely outside of the norm. Typically in and investigation like this one we have some idea where the case is headed and what might have happened within a few days. In this situation, despite doing everything within our power, and exploring all avenues, the circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance remain unclear.”

[...]

More at: Watch now: Authorities describe the search for Summer Wells as heartbreaking, extremely frustrating

And an update on the runaway horse:
June 24, 2021
During the Press conference for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells a runaway horse came down Lone Star Road and turned up Beech Creek Road where some passing workers got him stopped.
This stands out for me:
"We're still working to identify everyone in the area on the afternoon that Summer went missing.”

Today in the press conference we were told that no search warrants were issued and the family had been very cooperative. Assume that would also take into account the info from phones and other devices supplied by family? To the contrary, a search warrant could have been issued? If there had been any doubts?

I agree with you, if they didn't voluntary hand over their devices in the beginning, LE would have quickly gotten a search warrant to seize them, this would include the children's devices. There's just no way all their devices haven't been forensically examined by LE tech experts. It's one of the first things they do in a missing child investigation.
Jmo
According to the latest press conference:
"Surveillance videos and photos have been reviewed as well as other potential digital evidence."

This case reminds me of 3-year-old Orson West and 4-year-old Orrin West.

The adoptive parent (Dad) said they must've wandered off, why, because he "realized that he left the back gate open" For his theory (Got out the back gate) to play out the "back gate" has to be open". They are still missing.

So we have this.
Note always, anything that is repeated as sensitive.

"So my wife watched her go into the, door, and she went into the house."
"...and she let her - she watched her - she walked into the front door -"
"And her brothers were in there watching YouTube, and so she watched her walk in the door and went in there."
"So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven’t seen her since."
"Err, she went out the basement door. The door was unlocked, and, but she`s never left there."
So for the abduction theory to work the "basement door" has to be "unlocked". For her to wonder off "the basement door" has to be "unlocked" Is this what happened and thats why it is sensitive, or, is it sensitive for some other reason?

For for thought.

Ok, but they are piling up now, quite a variety of charges. May have been a long time ago, but latest was last year.

None of this makes it easier for LE to weigh up the kinds of person they are possibly dealing with amongst any others IMO.

I bet this history sparked off the more than 300 tips received.
It's been a few days since LE said the dad's past criminal charges have nothing to do with this, but I'm pretty sure they already knew all of his past charges on day one, long before the press and social media dug them up.
LE also said more recently social media isn't making thier job any easier. You're probably right and his record now being made public has generated tons of "tips", it certainly lit up a FB free for all, and no matter how repetitious or useless, they all have to be recorded by a paid staff.
jmo

If my child were missing in this manner I think I would do all kinds of crazy ( to you) things

but truth is until one of mine does go missing I have no idea at all as to how I would react

That goes for ‘going on’ social media as well. Who knows??

Does anyone know based on experience with search dogs if she can still be tracked if a bear walked off with her? Camping is shut down all through the smokies because bear activity has been extreme and a bear actually attacked a 14 year old girl in a hammock unprovoked near the Tennessee border just a week ago.
Is it possible for the dogs to smell her scent over the smell of the bear?
Is it possible that she followed some cubs and mama bear took her too?
I remember reading a story of a missing young boy Casey Hathaway , I think that's what his name is. They found some days later and when questioned he said be was staying with the bears.
Trying to think outside of the box is hard when your mind wants to go right to the worst scenario. I think she can survive in those woods and conditions. She's 5 and has alot more energy and has more pain tolerance then the average adult. She can feed off of berries and there is water everywhere. Was it mentioned that her father was a survivalist? Did he teach her how to survive? So many places she can shelter herself. Im holding on to some kind of hope that someone didnt take her and she is found alive.

Last edited:
IF Summer drowned (and I don't believe she did) then I would consider it neglect, not an accident. She's 5 and needs supervision. If going back on her own was possible then I'd think LE would have searched there first. I don't think the swimming spot location has been stated anywhere yet but I could be wrong.
I haven't seen that the location has been mentioned, I want to add it to the map but it needs to be confirmed to do that. I've spent a considerable amount of time looking myself for potential locations but the style of that Tik Tok video doesn't help.

If the location is mentioned anywhere in MSM please do tag me in the post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member