AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Dotson, a family friend of the Wells, told News Channel 11 that Summer’s three older brothers have had a difficult time coping with the negativity from other people online and in-person

Dotson attends church with the family and says he was called to the Wells’ property on the night Summer went missing.

Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
This is heartbreaking. I am glad church members are starting to speak up. No one deserves to be treated this way, especially these children. Cruelty, bullying and abuse of the worst kind.

MOO.....

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I think it's still there and covered by trees in google earth of the address (and wasn't covered by the aerial of the whole town) mostly because the first image here (recently taken by reporters) is NOT the structure built to the side of the house.

There's a door with wooden steps to it that doesn't line up with either door on the main house at all nor have family or police mentioned a third door.

Attachments

• IMG_9161.JPG
    IMG_9161.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_9157.jpeg
    IMG_9157.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9272.jpeg
    IMG_9272.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Also a good point.. and it is June. I must be biased because I think I've only ever lived in two houses with basements, and I thought both of them were haunted, haha. I never would've played down there. The picture from the side also shows windows. I'd only seen a picture from the back where there are none.
There is a big window in the door itself (the back), if I'm not mistaken. MOO

David Dotson, a family friend of the Wells, told News Channel 11 that Summer’s three older brothers have had a difficult time coping with the negativity from other people online and in-person

Dotson attends church with the family and says he was called to the Wells’ property on the night Summer went missing.

Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
This line stuck out to me....

“Mom is devastated,” Dotson said. “Mom does not want to leave the house. She’s like ‘if Summer comes back, if she happens to wander back up, I want to be here.”

I cannot imagine how the mothers soul aches for answers. In the Xavior Harrelson case, this is a big question I have, how could mom leave the house? I would want to be there if he returns. Sounds like Summers mom has that same line of thinking. I pray they get answers sooner than later.

Those poor boys should not have to deal with people being mean or questioning them either. Unless LE says there is a POI and it's a family member, all people should really keep their opinions to themselves. There is not a right or wrong way to deal with this situation. No one preps for this. If I were a parent of a missing child, I would think I would need to be on some sort of meds to help me through, that can also make people "too calm". Sorry, rant over!

We have deployed our Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team. FBI CARD Teams consist of highly trained and experienced subject-matter experts, including of FBI agents, intelligence analysts, and behavioral analysis profilers. CARD also utilizes resources from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and a variety of search teams. CARD Teams provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, analytical, and resource assistance during non-family child abductions, ransom child abductions, and mysterious disappearances of children.”

FBI deploys specialized team of child abduction experts to assist in Search for Summer Wells | WHNT.com

Linked added. It's if you put in Rogersville TN aerial view vs the exact address, so you have to zoom into it. It was taken at a different time.

The manufactured home is still there because the news recently photophraphed it which is the picture posted (WGHL I believe, but I can find the source)

Yes - I finally found your source @bellyup

It was a tweet from TBI on June 17 which shows the photo you referenced which does depict the manufactured home in the photo!

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1405623772787392523?s=20

I hate how they end the report with talk of his past record again. I am sure that DW has heard enough of it and IMO doesn't matter at this point. Just saying it's like they aren't helping the SM situation and all the accusations and things being said.

“Yesterday, I took them to the putt-putt golf course here in Kingsport, just to try to let them have a peaceful day away from the search and rescue teams going on their property and the agents coming up,” Dotson said. “There was someone that made a comment that wasn’t very polite.”
Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance

the BBM upsets me to no end. Praying for Summer's brothers. They should not have to go through this. Their lives have been thrown into chaos, their sister is missing, home is probably nothing like they recognize right now, mom and dad are most likely very wrapped up in the emotions behind all that, and whoever was rude or insensitive towards them should be ashamed. JMO

We have deployed our Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team. FBI CARD Teams consist of highly trained and experienced subject-matter experts, including of FBI agents, intelligence analysts, and behavioral analysis profilers. CARD also utilizes resources from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and a variety of search teams. CARD Teams provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, analytical, and resource assistance during non-family child abductions, ransom child abductions, and mysterious disappearances of children.”

FBI deploys specialized team of child abduction experts to assist in Search for Summer Wells | WHNT.com
So many prayers for all the hardworking individuals within all of the agencies working to find Summer! I pray that she is found and that justice will be handed down if this was a worst case scenario involving others.

“Yesterday, I took them to the putt-putt golf course here in Kingsport, just to try to let them have a peaceful day away from the search and rescue teams going on their property and the agents coming up,” Dotson said. “There was someone that made a comment that wasn’t very polite.”
Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance

the BBM upsets me to no end. Praying for Summer's brothers. They should not have to go through this. Their lives have been thrown into chaos, their sister is missing, home is probably nothing like they recognize right now, mom and dad are most likely very wrapped up in the emotions behind all that, and whoever was rude or insensitive towards them should be ashamed. JMO
These children don't want yo be in this situation and they definitely deserve respect and compassion from anyone who comes in contact with them. I can imagine what they are hearing and thinking and how it will effective them long term. I hope that everyone that can is surrounding them with love and letting them speak freely and let out everything that is inside bothering them.

Last edited:

ITA
Society has fed these types of judgemental holier than thou gossipy people. The behavior has been accepted and is accelerating. :rolleyes:

This case has really gone to such a low level I quite frankly didn't know existed. They are CHILDREN and this type of behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE. PERIOD

God please comfort the entire Wells family in your loving arms.

LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Below is a transcription of the audio as authorities were called to Summer’s home on Ben Hill Road, courtesy of Broadcastify.

“You be in route to 110 one-one-zero Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek it will the first resident on your right, in reference to a missing 4-year old. The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they can’t find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now.”

Is this how Summer looked when she was reported missing on June 15th? I'm a little perturbed this is the main picture being used by officials. Families tend to want to use their favorite picture of their missing loved one, but the most current and what the person looks like normally is highly recommended. IIRC, Summer's head was shaved and regrowth was still very short. I really think it makes a big difference when her picture circulates hoping for tips, especially from anyone who may have saw her. IMO

https://twitter.com/tbinvestigation/status/1408504154260185097?s=21

E3-ZWK5XoAIoapw

Talk about adding insult to injury.

LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Below is a transcription of the audio as authorities were called to Summer’s home on Ben Hill Road, courtesy of Broadcastify.

“You be in route to 110 one-one-zero Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek it will the first resident on your right, in reference to a missing 4-year old. The parents have called in advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they can’t find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now.”

Mother had went for a walk? That's the first I've heard of that being mentioned. I can see why TBI is calling events leading up to her disappearance 'unclear.'

Talk about adding insult to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members