AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just the chill of the mountain water. Candus has stated that only slurpees were purchased at Sonic, no food, which would also make her temperature drop.
I'm confused as to why, if she was redressed in her "school outfit" why she still had to sit on a pillow because she was wet. Makes no sense to me at all. At that point, she should have been dry. JMO
Her hair is perfectly dry in the milk picture/video. I am not sure how long that was after Sonic. Of course, she has very short hair, but it looks doesn't really look like it was previously wet. I guess it could have been brushed at some point since the horse pond though.

She got a blue slushy. Those stain, temporarily.

Was the grocery store before or after Sonic? I would think she warmed up there because she waited in the car.

It wasn't just the chill of the mountain water. Candus has stated that only slurpees were purchased at Sonic, no food, which would also make her temperature drop.
I'm confused as to why, if she was redressed in her "school outfit" why she still had to sit on a pillow because she was wet. Makes no sense to me at all. At that point, she should have been dry. JMO
There is a lot about the narrative of that day that doesn’t make sense or pass the sniff test.

amateur opinion and speculation

Her hair is perfectly dry in the milk picture/video. I am not sure how long that was after Sonic. Of course, she has very short hair, but it looks doesn't really look like it was previously wet. I guess it could have been brushed at some point since the horse pond though.

She got a blue slushy. Those stain, temporarily.

Was the grocery store before or after Sonic? I would think she warmed up there because she waited in the car.
After Sonic they went to Priceless then took Hunter back home.

Remember when CM interviewed H and A said there were two hours he could not talk about?

Was SW with him during those two hours? (I don't mean just her necessarily, but I am saying maybe they all went to A's for two hours at some point.)

Do we know if Rose fabricated a story? I mean i have personally told people things that they got entirely wrong because, I guess, they weren't paying any attention to what I said (idk). So, don't we just know what someone said she said? Or did she leave a note?

Her disappearance is different from SW's and is probably unrelated, but since we don't know what happened to either one of them, it's not impossible there's some connection although I don't have any theory as to what it might be.

SW probably said several things the day she went missing. Although, none of those seem to be related to her disappearance, since we don't know what happened... She might have said something someone misinterpreted. Such as she said she wanted to go into the house to play with her brothers (according to CB).

The house is considered the most important part of that statement. But, maybe she wanted to play some specific game or whatever with one or more of her brothers and when they didn't play with her, she went off to play whatever it was by herself. But, hypothetically, no one really understood that was her plan.

The whole day seems weird and off to me. Maybe not on purpose. Maybe that's why no one can figure it out because the thing that really matters just hasn't been figured out by anyone, try as they might.

I feel like they were deliberately wasting time in Kingsport. That's not illegal or anything, people can waste time if they want, but why? Even if it's a trivial reason such as "it's boring at home", that's still a reason.

One thing that surprised me the most was when I heard the square footage on their house (i think it's 720). I mean, that's fine, but i had assumed it was larger. In fact, i assumed there was a bathroom downstairs (it's upstairs) even though there was literally no reason to think that. No one ever said there was one down there. But, i guess that was just part of me thinking the house was bigger. (It's okay to have a small house, so i don't mean anything negative, only i think it looks bigger in pictures or something.) This is why I stopped making assumptions, i assumed some things for no reason. They weren't mean things, just incorrect things.

So, yeah, it's weird to me that H and A stayed there for a while when DW was gone, even bringing J. Then there were all of A's friends from NY that visited her there. I think some of them had to have tents or campers or something... It's weird because the house is so small.

I think it's important to remember that the adults are not from Tennessee. They have all lived in several states. They all probably have become acquainted with a lot more people than the average person. They have strong connections to some places like Utah and Wisconsin, but they also have connections to Arkansas, Texas, Illinois. CB was in the carnival, DW has been in prison, CH managed a hotel. They know a lot of people. This is different from someone who has lived on Ben Hill their entire life, occasionally venturing into Kingsport.
I think you make an excellent point about both parents knowing people outside of Kingsport. If CBW was in traveling carnivals she traveled with others living transient life style and had the opportunity to meet people from all the towns stopped. I was not surprised at the number of people at Wells house while Don was in Utah. I think it was the opportunity to have a party. Some may have stayed overnight rather than drive home.

There is a lot about the narrative of that day that doesn’t make sense or pass the sniff test.

amateur opinion and speculation
I found that odd, worried about seat getting wet, but not about candy scattered that could make a smeared,and gooped up mess,or soda laying on it's side that could leak all over. Then her getting a piece of candy from CH. After already having candy, that was left scattered on the seat. That just does not make sense to me. MOO

I found that odd, worried about seat getting wet, but not about candy scattered that could make a smeared,and gooped up mess,or soda laying on it's side that could leak all over. Then her getting a piece of candy from CH. After already having candy, that was left scattered on the seat. That just does not make sense to me. MOO
No it doesn't make sense, but not much about this case does.
Doesn't.add.up.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Neither Rose Bly's Charley page Rose Marie Bly – The Charley Project nor her Namus page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) say anything about the meeting with her cousin being fabricated.

I originally thought having two people missing in the same family had to be more than a coincidence, but the cases and circumstances are so different, it's hard to see how they could be connected.
I speculate we could find some common denominators....but ATM it would take the focus off S. Let us pray that we aren't looking back ten years from now wondering what happened to them both....two....

Why would having candy twice be crazy?

Neither Rose Bly's Charley page Rose Marie Bly – The Charley Project nor her Namus page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) say anything about the meeting with her cousin being fabricated.

I originally thought having two people missing in the same family had to be more than a coincidence, but the cases and circumstances are so different, it's hard to see how they could be connected.
Same people in relation. That will always be the same, even if nothing else is.

“According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, on that evening Bly reportedly told her husband, Christopher Larson, that she was going to meet a cousin at a tavern in nearby Cushing, about five miles from their home.

Bly never arrived and was never heard from again. Her cousin said Bly had not made plans to meet up with her and she never saw her that night.”
A woman missing; a mother waiting

Do we know which relatives/ friends have visited them in TN? Any of the same people around in WI during Roses disappearance? Carnies also concern me in this scenerio....seems it would be easier to move around and dump a body without anyone ever knowing.......
Hoping there is a break in the case soon.

Do we know which relatives/ friends have visited them in TN? Any of the same people around in WI during Roses disappearance? Carnies also concern me in this scenerio....seems it would be easier to move around and dump a body without anyone ever knowing.......
Hoping there is a break in the case soon.
What an interesting question you pose....

“According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, on that evening Bly reportedly told her husband, Christopher Larson, that she was going to meet a cousin at a tavern in nearby Cushing, about five miles from their home.

Bly never arrived and was never heard from again. Her cousin said Bly had not made plans to meet up with her and she never saw her that night.”
A woman missing; a mother waiting

I think "fabrication" is an awfully harsh word for a situation where several parties could have been the one making up a cover story, or simply mistaken.

No it doesn't make sense, but not much about this case does.
Doesn't.add.up.

For one thing, people who stare at their phones a lot (a.k.a. many people these days) yet never know what time it is feels odd (jmo). It seems like someone would have looked at the clock on the phone at some point (jmo).

The only hard time we're given is 8 a.m. Otherwise, we get a series of events and occasional time estimates on how long these took.

If you don't keep up with time, then you don't (jmo). You maybe don't know how time increments feel (jmo). You just know you did something as fast as possible which, depending on what you're doing, is a wide variance of time (jmo).

If the real times can be figured out (and some of them can which i am sure LE did within the first few days), they have not shared whatever they learned with us.

I can believe they went to the places stated. I can believe they went to them in the order stated. But, really how long everything took and what else might have happened, idk.

I just know with several people, it's possible everyone is doing something a little different. CB was driving a lot of the time, for example. They aren't doing these things in a vacuum, there are things going on all around them. Maybe they noticed those things, maybe not. CB was driving, so that is taking up a bunch of her attention, for example.

H is the one in the backseat with SW. He was right by her and the easiest person to talk to. He has said a little about that. But, it seems like either he can't remember some things (he said, not big things necessarily) or his memories don't match what CB said. So, there's no resolving some of that to sort out what might even be significant (jmo). The information isn't really available to us.

CH took a brief video of SW against the milk. We don't know that much about her story of the day except she was at the doctor's for part of SW's day. I mean, i know she talked to LE.

It's frustrating... I thought maybe what happened in Kingsport wasn't important because SW was last seen at home, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298