AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pillow or no pillow...why is this such a matter of contention here?
I am confused, honestly.

JMO
The debate does seem picayune, but serves as an indicator of the veracity of other statements. In addition, there is concern as to where, when, and why Summer was placed in her best duds. From all reports, those clothes were being saved for her first day of school.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I no longer know what sources we can cite and which ones we can't , but this is local msm so hopefully it's approved. This is Donald Wells talking about that late night search June 18/19 :

00:31
not at all and i saw where
00:34
Friday night after sundown they
00:36
called everybody back
00:38
yeah there was some sort of tip or
00:40
something that we've seen
00:42
you know blue lights up and down beach
00:44
creek and the helicopter
00:45
flew to like four in the morning uh
00:48
looking around you know
00:50
so we was up till four in the morning
00:52
being hopeful that
00:54
you know buy something but uh there's
00:56
nothing

Could someone give a recap of the article from WJHL about Candus reporting Don for assault? I am geoblocked and can't seem to get around it with my normal work-arounds?

THANKS.

She called 911. Phone was set down or something but 911 could hear them fighting. She told LE he had hit her, grabbed her by the throat and threw her into a wall. She said they had both been drinking. He said she had already been drinking before he got home at 7:30 pm. She told paramedics she thought her thumb was broken, police reports note she was using the that thumb to put on her shoes and flick a cigarette. They also didn't see any marks on her neck. Paramedics said that her thumb was " stubbed ". Apparently, LE couldn't tell which of the two was the aggressor. That's the gist of it anyway.

After reading about this lastest incident at the Well's home all I can think of is the children. SW and her brothers had to live in this atmosphere every day of their young lifes. I don't think this was just a one or two time occurrence. I'm glad that the police was called and there is a record of the incident.
moo

Hopefully we will hear some new information this week regarding sweet Summer.

The debate does seem picayune, but serves as an indicator of the veracity of other statements. In addition, there is concern as to where, when, and why Summer was placed in her best duds. From all reports, those clothes were being saved for her first day of school.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Not sure why there would be concern over SW changing into dry clothes. She wanted dry clothes, there was a dry outfit in the vehicle, mama put dry clothes on her.

As for the pillow. SW was in the water, got out and was soaking wet, imo. A pillow could have been placed under SW to sit on, when SW changed into dry clothing no need for pillow, besides it would have been wet.

I think the article mis-spoke on this detail unless Grandma is back. imo

“The deputy also reported that Bly said she was going to stay with her mother in the camper and went to the house to get some of her things. She spoke with Wells again without any fear and was acting like she was not afraid of him at the time, the deputy added.”

It does say this as well "She also used her left hand to put her shoes on and while in her mother's camper, she used her left thumb to flick her cigarette, the deputy added."

Not sure why there would be concern over SW changing into dry clothes. She wanted dry clothes, there was a dry outfit in the vehicle, mama put dry clothes on her.

As for the pillow. SW was in the water, got out and was soaking wet, imo. A pillow could have been placed under SW to sit on, when SW changed into dry clothing no need for pillow, besides it would have been wet.
Why weren’t they concerned about H’s wet clothes?

The family is so much different than most of us that come here to sleuth.
That much is evident.
When I first started to follow ( I think it was about a week into SW's disappearance) I had alarm bells going off in my head. I was suspicious about a lot of things.
Having said that, I felt like I started to (kind of) understand the people a little better as time marched on.
I know that DW has put his business out there and because of that it is really hard to like him.
I know that CW isn't the same kind of person that I would typically know ..BUT-
I still don't believe that either of them did anything to cause SW's disappearance.

I would like to add that as far as the pillow goes- (from posts made here and from my recollection) the pillow issue was brought up by H and by CW. They are obviously at odds with one another , so it seems like this strange detail isn't fabricated.

At this point, I don't know if little SW will ever be found. I doubt the Wells family will be reunited and I am sure that these 2 things are realized bu CW and DW and are front and center in everything they say, do and feel.

Asking for sympathy for the family could be asking a lot since they have made themselves a target and are generally always in trouble. Instead, how about a little empathy for a family that has been torn apart and will likely never be healed properly?

AMOO MOO JMO

I hope that I can just say this much about these people:

They gave us all what we wanted, what we all wish people would volunteer to the public .
I would say this is a prime example of why people choose to stay tight lipped.

I would assume that by rehashing the details of the day, CW figured it would show her willingness to be open and candid about those events.
But- she doesn't have times to go along with the accounts , so that makes for suspicion.
Let's say that she did throw out times and those were then disputed by videos in the places that she has stated they went to that day. Then, we could all speculate that she was lying.
Is it possible that she really just does NOT know what the times were?

Then, the uproar about food. She never stated what was eaten and what was not -except the slushy and the candy Grandma gave her. Is it really fair to say that SW ate nothing else because it wasn't mentioned?

There are at least a few other cases with missing kids that a lot of us are following.
I guarantee that we do NOT know what they ate and didn't eat that day. But no one is mad about that. Yes- the reason is because the families have probably not set down and given us a time line of all of the details they remember that particular day. That is likely a good thing, because we can't use what they say against them.

CW and DW are a prime example of why people tend to keep details out of the public eye- or maybe more so, why they should.

MOO AMOO JMO

SMH. So much for all the work,and money spent fixing the place up. How many parole violations is that for DW now? Isn't he supposed to not drink per the parole conditions? How about CW if she was not injured as she claimed does that not constitute false reporting? I just can't with these two. Even if they have nothing to do with Summer Got Gone. They are doing nothing but what they were doing before she Got Gone. Drinkin,and fighting. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member