AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that would be terrified at night surrounded by those wooded areas, would be super creepy to me, especially living in the camper alone.

I have neighbors closer than they do, but I basically live in the woods. It doesn’t bother me too much but gets a little creepy at night when I start thinking about what might be out there and when I remember that bears have broken into homes fairly nearby (but mostly unoccupied vacation homes).

I haven’t felt the need for cameras because our entire development is pretty private but I am in the process of putting some up now. If Summer was abducted people who live nearby, and don’t have cameras, are possibly considering them now.

This is not typically a crime area but you never know.

It is not available in Europe,so I would be very grateful if someone could please post the most important part of the article.

Watch now: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers
<modsnip>

Donald Wells: “They received some sort of tip, and we seen blue lights up and down Beech Creek, and the helicopter flew until like 4 a.m. looking around. So we were up until 4 a.m. being hopeful that they’d find something, but there’s nothing. ... They’ve been all through there with a fine-tooth comb. Several times over. She’s not in the area.”

Wells said his personal opinion is that a human trafficking ring may have seen her on Facebook and tracked her down.

Donald Wells: “Somebody has taken her out of the area, and I don’t know whether it’s a human trafficking ring or what, or who, but I knew from the first day that she wasn’t in the area.”

On Saturday, Donald and Candus Wells and their three sons attended their church, the Kingsport Seventh Day Adventist Church, for the first time since Summer went missing.

Donald Wells: “We got there at 9 a.m. And they had a vigil for Summer, and they had all types of pictures up on the screen. Summer went around that whole church and visited everybody, and so when we first went in there we both broke down, of course. Me and my wife both broke down and we had to go outside. They’ve been very supportive, of course. Everybody has. … Just missing Summer. I wish she could be there. The thoughts of her not being able to be there with us and with the people she loves so much, it is heartbreaking.”

Wells discussed the negative impact that social media comments are having on his wife. He said she is particularly affected by posts that are comparing her to the Boswell family from the death of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell in Sullivan County in 2020.

Donald Wells: “There’s some pretty negative stuff online. My wife can’t help but be on there because she’s looking for clues. She can’t help it. This negativity is tearing her apart. That’s why she doesn’t want to do any interviews, because she’s afraid they’ll lash out at her even more. They’re calling her the Boswell-something, but I can’t remember what it was. Just all kinds of negative stuff.”

Church members have tried to visit the Wells at their home, but law enforcement isn’t allowing any non-residents past the Beech Creek Road intersection with Ben Hill Road.

Donald Wells: She (Candus) is not taking it well. She’s having a hard time, and she’s up and down. She needs some support.”

KTN: How does that make you feel?

Donald Wells: “I just hang on to what good people say. I don’t listen. Even at (his employer) Tucker Drywall we deal with all kinds. And, of course, I’ve been to prison. I try to be around good people and listen to what they say, and what God says. The rest of them can you know what.”

KTN: How are your sons doing?

Donald Wells: “They’re handling it better for some odd reason that I don’t understand. My oldest boy, he’ll say from time to time that he misses his sister. Your mind has a way of forgetting every now and then. I find myself doing that too. But then it comes flooding all back, of course. I might get away from it for about 15-20 seconds, but it will all come back. That’s the first thought in my mind when I wake up.” Wells said he’s trying to have hope and faith in God that He will protect Summer, wherever she is, “and He will turn it all around some day.”

“All I can do is put it in God’s hands,” Wells said. “I just appreciate everybody for their efforts because I know they’re trying hard. They’re not stopping but I just feel that she’s not in the area. And they know that. They still have to search.” He added, “We’ve still got our God. We’ve got to put our faith and trust in Him. He’s the only one who knows where she’s at.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest from Nick Beres with NC5 -

***THE LATEST ON DISAPPEARANCE OF FIVE-YEAR-OLD SUMMER WELLS.
I continue to hear from so many of you … not just in Tennessee, but from across the country with questions, comments and theories on this sad situation.
I know some have compared it to the Joe Clyde Daniels case.
A few of you have also asked if I might do a Facebook Live here later today to discuss the status of the Amber Alert investigation.
I’ve flown out to the scene in Hawkins County, TN in Sky5 and I continue to check in with authorities and sources close to the case.
In fact, I’m expecting a call with an update this afternoon.
So, how about this:
Let’s talk FACEBOOK LIVE on the status of the Summer Wells investigation early this evening at 5:30 p-m Central time from here in Nashville.
I’ll update you and then try to answer any questions.
Certainly, the more we publicize the case the better chance someone who knows something might come forward.
I’ll see you this evening.
SHARE.
I'd think he'd say if there was going to be a press conference today? So this makes me even less sure there will be one. It does look like he is expecting to receive some kind of press update this afternoon. Maybe that caused misinformation, maybe a reporter thought it would be a public press conference? Just guessing.

Last edited:
I am not saying it is. I am saying it’s possible someone called in a possible drowning to this park because they thought they found out where Summer was the afternoon she went missing. The police were not able to prove a drowning when they responded, but now there is an unidentified body. The park is in Limestone TN. Which also happens to be the location of dads work. I am not saying this is what happened but since we are all grasping at straws...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to challenge you. I just didn't understand what you were saying. I think I've got it now!

Nick Beres NC5

"If and when that happens I understand there is a good chance criminal charges will be filed.
But against who?
The TBI reports no specific suspects, but that “everyone is a person of interest.” "

I've seen Nick say this a couple of times now.

ETA: I think it's a bold statement to make.

I'm having a hard time finding reports on today's search. Nick B's FB has a few pictures but I don't know if it's from this morning. Other stations are reposting pics from yesterday.

I'm also looking for news about a presser. Why so little info today? It's frustrating.

Nick Beres NC5

"If and when that happens I understand there is a good chance criminal charges will be filed.
But against who?
The TBI reports no specific suspects, but that “everyone is a person of interest.” "

I've seen Nick say this a couple of times now.

ETA: I think it's a bold statement to make.

Yeah honestly some of his posts feel very sensational and they kind of give me whiplash. Makes him harder to trust. But at the same time, he has closer access to the situation than we do.

Yeah honestly some of his posts feel very sensational and they kind of give me whiplash. Makes him harder to trust. But at the same time, he has closer access to the situation than we do.
He was on top of Joe Clyde's case so I consider him trustworthy. But he is a reporter after all... ;) Overall though I do believe he's got solid sources.

The latest from Nick Beres with NC5 -
In fact, I’m expecting a call with an update this afternoon.
So, how about this:
Let’s talk FACEBOOK LIVE on the status of the Summer Wells investigation early this evening at 5:30 p-m Central time from here in Nashville.
I’ll update you and then try to answer any questions.​
RSBM
That's 11:30pm for anyone like me in the UK.​

Social anxiety is weird. Everyone does it different. I own a business, have a social job where I have to be friendly, interact and guide people and can public speak like a boss...and I have social anxiety.

I think woods being creepy is like anything else, lot of what you are used to. The nothingness of the country used to bother me when I first got here (I grew up in the DFW Metroplex) but as I got used to it, it became less bothersome.

Has this ever happened in a case we followed here?? Sadly kids are preyed upon and trafficked by those who are supposed to love and cherish them.

If you mean kidnapped by human traffickers (random creepy strangers unknown to them), then for me the answer is yes, 1 case. I cannot recall her name, but I'm pretty sure it was in the PNW, WA state, and she was found & returned home. Another case I recall but didn't follow were 2 girls, and I want to say Cincinatti area - I believe they were found at a truck stop. I also couldn't tell you how many missing kids cases I've followed over the years, but I'll guess it's maybe in the hundreds. So while human trafficking obviously does happen, (and it's suggested here in almost every missing person case, eventually) it's not at all common with the cases that end up being posted here.

jmo

I have neighbors closer than they do, but I basically live in the woods. It doesn’t bother me too much but gets a little creepy at night when I start thinking about what might be out there and when I remember that bears have broken into homes fairly nearby (but mostly unoccupied vacation homes).

I haven’t felt the need for cameras because our entire development is pretty private but I am in the process of putting some up now. If Summer was abducted people who live nearby, and don’t have cameras, are possibly considering them now.

This is not typically a crime area but you never know.
Cameras catch, but they are so useful for knowing who even entered the neighborhood, a place for police to start.
Watts
Stauch
Dulos

Dulos took pains to avoid cameras but he had no idea that area school busses had just instituted cameras on their fleet the year before. A random camera set for a driveway that revealed a man on an old fashioned 10 speed go by on an alternative approach JDF's home by that required a short walk through private property.
Highways traffic caught in camera angles meant for parking lots all revealed his path.
There may have even been a lot more camera evidence we did not see, since Dulos committed suicide before the trial.

Why haven't we heard from Dad? He was all about the interviews, doing multiple a day and now nothing?Did LE advise him, a lawyer? I might need to step away because I just keep looking for updates when there aren't any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07