AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And bugs. I don’t know if ticks are a huge deal in TN, but we get them pretty bad where I’m from. None of my 4 kids wanted anything to do with insects of any kind. They all knew by the time they were 4 what ticks are. JMOO

I'm in East TN in the Cherokee National Forest. We have everything...ticks, bears , bob cats , coyotes, copperheads, timber rattlers, etc. etc. But I digress...you know where kids don't wear shoes ? In the house.

Just sayin'. But maybe she was wearing shoes and that info is mistaken. I honestly don't know.

I'm in East TN in the Cherokee National Forest. We have everything...ticks, bears , bob cats , coyotes, copperheads, timber rattlers, etc. etc. But I digress...you know where kids don't wear shoes ? In the house.

Just sayin'. But maybe she was wearing shoes and that info is mistaken. I honestly don't know.
Holy smokes!! We have bear and stuff here, too!! Ugh…the more I read the worse it gets. I agree with you on the shoes MOO

Rogersville is an hour from where I live. I think LE know more than they are saying. I’m just hoping she is found safe but I have a bad feeling. No exact time of when she was seen, who saw her last, where she was last seen…. I have seen so many different answers to these questions.
Welcome to WS. It's always great to have local insight on a case.

bbm
Thanks !
I'd like to find the msm link to that information, as it's important imo to show that Summer may not have walked away from her residence; but only that either her siblings or parents suddenly could not locate her ?

Are there any security cameras in the area showing any vehicles driving by the Well's home ?
Imo.

Blush. I don't think I got it from msm. embarrassed. and from similar sources I have seen no mention of security cameras, neither yay nor may. However I do think they would have been mentioned, if they existed. I didn't see that kind of "organization" on the property.

The lists of lions and tigers and bears (sort of) that wander around just blows my mind. The most dangerous thing we have here is wasps. They’re not even particularly big ones.

if any 5 year old might be equipped to survive a little longer in this environment it sounds like she might be that kid. I’m not convinced she wandered off though. I hope she did though - very much - and that she’s about to be found.

I just spoke with the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. He identified himself as Don Wells. Though he said he wasn’t ready to do an on-camera interview, he provided me with the following statement: (1/3) @ABCTriCities @WJHL11
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659293337243648

“We know that there’s people praying all around the world praying for her safe return. So many people love her.
She would never leave our hill. I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her….” (2/3) @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659420487471104

“I don’t think she’s in the area because the dog goes down to the road and that’s the end of the trail, but I don’t know that for a fact. The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that.”

Don Wells (3/3) @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659562015870979

Blush. I don't think I got it from msm. embarrassed. and from similar sources I have seen no mention of security cameras, neither yay nor may. However I do think they would have been mentioned, if they existed. I didn't see that kind of "organization" on the property.
NP. :)

By now I'd imagine if LE needed to search the property (everywhere from outbuildings to attics to septic systems) they'd have already asked for and received a SW.
So afaik LE don't believe she is on that property.
If she was it could have been accidental, such as in falling into an old abandoned well, etc.
But the longer this drags on, the less hope I have that Summer is somewhere hiding in the woods. :(
Imo.

I have searched briefly for the msm for the canines. Several of the pressers come up, I can not listen to them, but the text doesn't mention it I will go back to where I read it and try to get help locating it there.

Cell service is really bad. I am in Hawkins County right now and barely have a bar so I will need to catch up on pages and the presser when I get home tonight. And I am right off the highway, not back into the area they are searching. Also, the internet goes down every day around 5 pm. I am sure this is making everything even more difficult in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand