AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had to charge my phone 3 times today…I keep checking here and everywhere for news on little Summer. She should be home, safe and getting ready for bedtime… Please let her be found…not another night without knowing….:(:(

Darn…I knew it was something like that. Thanks for reminding me… Does it have to be the parents that ask or can it be any family member??
Report a Person Missing

Sounds like family in general can contact them, or law enforcement, or both. But they won't come unless law enforcement approves it

I had to skip a few pages earlier today, but wanted to ask if anyone knows if the family has a spokesperson? Running back to read what I missed.
Not that I've seen. If so, it doesn't seem that the person has made any statement on their behalf. There is a brief interview with the dad that someone posted above but that's all I've seen from her family.

Right. But what I said was that kids don't go tramping through THE WOODS barefoot. :)
When I was young, growing up in rural Tennessee mountains very close to there I a,most never wore shoes, that was back in the early 1970s. We had a creek running through our property and I would play then get hot and go to the creek to cool off.

Report a Person Missing

Sounds like family in general can contact them, or law enforcement, or both. But they won't come unless law enforcement approves it

Not that I've seen. If so, it doesn't seem that the person has made any statement on their behalf. There is a brief interview with the dad that someone posted above but that's all I've seen from her family.
Thank you so much! I’m getting confused by jumping back and forth. :confused:

I just rewatched the video. When asked about Summer’s parents he states “Summer lived (past tense) with her parents and 3 siblings.” His body language also seems to be one of frustration and sadness. When asked if he believes this to be an abduction, he shakes his head no while saying nothing is off the table.
Exactly. His demeanor showed it all, imo.

I just rewatched the video. When asked about Summer’s parents he states “Summer lived (past tense) with her parents and 3 siblings.” His body language also seems to be one of frustration and sadness. When asked if he believes this to be an abduction, he shakes his head no while saying nothing is off the table.

I definitely got a somber feeling watching that presser. :(

HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — The father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells said he believes his daughter may have been kidnapped.

Don Wells said he was not ready to go on camera but did issue a statement to News Channel 11 on Thursday. Summer disappeared Tuesday evening, and Don said “she would never do that.”

TN AMBER Alert Rogersville: Dad of missing Summer Wells thinks 'someone snuck up on her and grabbed her'

And it only takes seconds to snatch a defenseless child. :(

I have a hard time imagining someone sneaking up and abducting her, given the area and terrain where they live. If that makes sense. Very rural, easy to get lost from what I've seen. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would happen to be right there and snatch her. JMO

I have a hard time imagining someone sneaking up and abducting her, given the area and terrain where they live. If that makes sense. Very rural, easy to get lost from what I've seen. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would happen to be right there and snatch her. JMO
We don’t know if the parents were home at the time of the abduction. Also, stranger abduction is pretty rare. If it is an abduction it is far more likely to be by someone she knew/recognized and wouldn’t cause fear. In a small community like that, someone could easily know when the parents were home or not and how frequently or when she played outside.

We don’t know if the parents were home at the time of the abduction. Also, stranger abduction is pretty rare. If it is an abduction it is far more likely to be by someone she knew/recognized and wouldn’t cause fear. In a small community like that, someone could easily know when the parents were home or not and how frequently or when she played outside.
If there was an abduction.

I haven’t gotten passed the dad’s statement about the dogs stopping at the road. Now knowing 680 acres have been searched, I want to vomit… I have a Golden Retriever and he plays hide and seek with my kids. Finds them every time. Maybe I’m biased but I put a lot of stock into dogs. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla