AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. He identified himself as Don Wells. Though he said he wasn’t ready to do an on-camera interview, he provided me with the following statement: (1/3) @ABCTriCities @WJHL11
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659293337243648

“We know that there’s people praying all around the world praying for her safe return. So many people love her.
She would never leave our hill. I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her….” (2/3) @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659420487471104

“I don’t think she’s in the area because the dog goes down to the road and that’s the end of the trail, but I don’t know that for a fact. The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that.”

Now Do we believe Mr Wells has the actual information??? Or is he misleading us?

Don Wells (3/3) @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL/status/1405659562015870979

Serendipity. The first one is Don Wells who discusses the dogs. I haven't read the rest. I just got excited to redeem myself.

I just spoke with the father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. He identified himself as Don Wells. Though he said he wasn’t ready to do an on-camera interview, he provided me with the following statement: (1/3) @ABCTriCities @WJHL11

“We know that there’s people praying all around the world praying for her safe return. So many people love her.
She would never leave our hill. I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her….” (2/3) @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities

“I don’t think she’s in the area because the dog goes down to the road and that’s the end of the trail, but I don’t know that for a fact. The way that she just disappeared, she would never do that.”

bbm
Interesting statement.
I get it that DW may just be too shy to go on camera, but by now I'd assume both parents would be at the presser today -- begging for answers and leads ?
My .02.

Whooaahhh ... The SAR dog stops at the end of the driveway from the house ?
Makes me think however she left ; it was by car and not on foot.
So if the siblings said she left on foot and walked out the door maybe that's what they think happened ?
Or it is more accurate to say the siblings could not find her at all , and they do not know if she left on foot or by vehicle ?
Imo.

Ok Thanks - so according to this link the dad states the dog goes down to the road as opposed to stops at the door

I'm in East TN in the Cherokee National Forest. We have everything...ticks, bears , bob cats , coyotes, copperheads, timber rattlers, etc. etc. But I digress...you know where kids don't wear shoes ? In the house.

Just sayin'. But maybe she was wearing shoes and that info is mistaken. I honestly don't know.
RBBM
Country folk don’t always wear shoes outside. Especially if they don’t expect to be out long. Checkout mom’s FB for evidence of barefooted young ‘uns in the great outdoors. I’d tell you of my own experience but no need since there is proof of the actual missing child outside while barefoot.

RBBM
Country folk don’t always wear shoes outside. Especially if they don’t expect to be out long. Checkout mom’s FB for evidence of barefooted young ‘uns in the great outdoors. I’d tell you of my own experience but no need since there is proof of the actual missing child outside while barefoot.

Right. But what I said was that kids don't go tramping through THE WOODS barefoot. :)

bbm
Interesting statement.
I get it that DW may just be too shy to go on camera, but by now I'd assume both parents would be at the presser today -- begging for answers and leads ?
My .02.

So if the siblings said she left on foot and walked out the door maybe that's what they think happened ?
Or it is more accurate to say the siblings could not find her at all , and they do not know if she left on foot or by vehicle ?
Imo.
A good SAR dog could still track a scent if the child was pulled into a car.

I had a phone apmt with my dr this morning. I barely had time for him. lol. And the first thing I wanted to talk with him about was this case. (I stayed up all night and am not supposed to do that ~yeah, I know). But he did validate my worries that hypothermia was a real danger for Little Girl. I know they must have other information. But they will cease the search in 45 minutes. It is 79 degrees and we still have 2 hours of sun left. I know they are moving on and have all the info I do not...but I just hate to give it up, my fond little dream that she had gone on an adventure to meet up with the Hatfield's & McCoys. I doubt she knew how to navigate the woods. I suspect that if she had gone with her brothers, they were older and the leaders, little Summer would be a tag-a-long. I so want to hold all the best hope for her in my heart and mind. I couldn't hear that presser, only read, but I have been weeping since. I am hearing Paula Coles "Don't Give Up" Yeah, I will need to sleep tonight. I can't really help. Only watch as it unfolds and is doled out. grrrrrr.

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) — Search teams are having their progress in finding Summer Wells slowed by poor signal and dangerous terrain. “We are also experiencing very dense canopy coverage including very dense ground cover,” Coup said. “That is causing search efforts to become very difficult, taking extra time to cover these areas adequately, exhausting teams a lot quicker.”
The hills in the area also impact radio signals, making it harder for the number of people involved to effectively communicate.
Tech issues, terrain impacting the search for Summer Wells | WKRN News 2

What a nightmare for searchers. It's kind of hard to believe a little 5-year-old would purposely wander off into that vegetation, especially if she was barefoot. As far as we know she wasn't following anyone or chasing after something (do they have dogs?) so why would she just walk off and go far enough to actually get lost? Sigh.

These cases RARELY end well and I instantly had that SICKENING feeling in my stomach :(

Small children are not in the habit of wandering off for an adventure especially a 5 year old little girl alone. Just keeping it real.

JMHO

bbm
Interesting statement.
My .02.

Imo.

I picked up my other info from a source not considered reliable (social media gossip) and I don't know where that person got the info. Rainy dropped this in our laps. Is Don credible?? I have no idea.

I’ve had to charge my phone 3 times today…I keep checking here and everywhere for news on little Summer. She should be home, safe and getting ready for bedtime… Please let her be found…not another night without knowing….:(:(
bbm
I think they have to be asked ?
Maybe Summer's parents will request and fund a search ?
Not saying it will happen, but it's worth a try ?
Darn…I knew it was something like that. Thanks for reminding me… Does it have to be the parents that ask or can it be any family member??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla