AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the "back door" mean the basement door? And if the brothers, while online, saw her go down into the basement could they have assumed she went out that door by saying they "saw" her go out?

I think that has been implied perhaps but not said outright, to the best of my recall. If I am wrong, I will surely apologize.

Could the "back door" mean the basement door? And if the brothers, while online, saw her go down into the basement could they have assumed she went out that door by saying they "saw" her go out?

Did I miss something? I thought the boys said she passed through and went to play. I haven't seen them say they saw her go out.

But either way, it is in conflict with the 'new' version of the story.
Mom says Summer never made it back home after leaving from planting flowers. So how did the boys see her, either going outside or in the basement?
beats me....we need proper facts.
If the flower planting was 20 feet away from home, maybe mom didn't even see her go back because she was focused on the flowers. If the boys saw her in the home and go downstairs.....is that not accurate then?

Did I miss something? I thought the boys said she passed through and went to play. I haven't seen them say they saw her go out.
That's what I understood....the boys saw her in the house, and go downstairs to play with toys. They didn't SEE her go out the back door, but assumed I guess, since she wasn't in there and the door was open.
I think accounts were mixed up somehow when the dad was told of the events by the mom?

That's what I understood....the boys saw her in the house, and go downstairs to play with toys. They didn't SEE her go out the back door, but assumed I guess, since she wasn't in there and the door was open.
I think accounts were mixed up somehow when the dad was told of the events by the mom?
The initial reports, according to the sheriff, was that the boys watched her go outside.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told News 5 Summer Wells' siblings were the last to see her, shortly before 6 p.m. on Tuesday.
:
Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

As far as the conflicting stories I’m wondering if it was communication error between mom / dad. I saw an interview with him in which he said that he got a panicked call from his wife.

When people panic they don’t make a lot of sense and sequential order doesn’t always come about easily. <modsnip> I’m not putting much weight in it. If the stories are changing in a way that is suspect LE will hone in on that quick. TBI just dealt with the Boswells. They know a lot about what changing stories looks like. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A theory -
Mom last saw Summer when she left to go home while mom stayed behind planting flowers.
Summer went home and down to the basement to play.
If one or more of the brothers were in the basement as well and considered the walk-out basement door to be the back door, then it's conceivable that they could have seen her walk out that door.
Summer could have been returning to Grandma's.

This is a scenario, IMO, that validates the individual statements.

SEARCHING FOR SUMMER: Here is more information about what Donald Wells (Summer’s father) said to us about the day Summer went missing.
-She was outside planting flowers with her mother and grandmother on Tuesday.
-Summer went inside the house and downstairs to the basement to play with her toys.
-The other children were also in the house playing on the internet.
-Summer’s mother came back inside, called for her but she didn’t answer.
-They went to look for her but the basement door was unlocked.
-Donald Wells is not sure what could have happened to her. He mentioned she may have been abducted but they have no ideas.
-Asking for the public to continue to pray for his daughter and thanks everyone for their love and support.
CALL 1-800-TBI-FIND with any credible tips.

We expect a press conference later today with updates. #WCYB

203545184_214412857170459_6387342810379775448_n.jpg

Looked back a few pages. So here is the account of what appeared to have happened, according to Dad. Not what was initially reported about Summer being seen leaving through the back door, or walked away from the house on the road.

It’s gotten a lot worse over the past year with Covid. Particularly in this region (SE KY & Northern TN) The article is from 2019 (Unsheltered And Uncounted: Rural America's Hidden Homeless)

In some ways it gives me some hope that Summer could be found alive or maybe someone saw something.

Thank you. I didn't know.
I have been terrified that Summer would die in the woods from hypothermia. Tonight isn't so bad but the 2 nights prior dropped to 51 degrees and I tend to think she was wet, at least in part. I want so much to be completely wrong.

I am humbled and thank you for sharing that article.

Last edited:
<modsnip>

I can’t shake a feeling about the way the dad said in his interview that she was abducted.
It’s like he knows that’s what happened. Not like he thinks maybe that happened but it’s a certainty to him. If someone else was there and now isn’t - that would make sense.

<modsnip>

I can’t shake a feeling about the way the dad said in his interview that she was abducted.
It’s like he knows that’s what happened. Not like he thinks maybe that happened but it’s a certainty to him. If someone else was there and now isn’t - that would make sense.
There are 4 kids. Summer and 3 boys. I wonder if all three boys were together playing on the internet inside when Summer vanished.

Thank you all for sharpening me and helping me keep on track. I appreciate every bit of it. And now I finally now that there is a basement under the single wide. It didn't make much sense to me, but I guess it is what it is.
Night, friends.
Solve the rest while I sleep, k? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members