AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in towns, but I would not think that they were walking along sparsely settled rural roads where the inhabitants did not look wealthy and with people in the yard.
a drug addict will steal from anyone. it could be one of the SO who live in the area. or just one of their neighbors. apparently that town has a major meth problem

I've just read the whole thread. I somehow wish I hadn't. Such a darling little girl....and it's been 4 days? Poor family, devastating. :(
I believe the dad.

One thing someone mentioned....if Summer had been taken by the road, why would nobody have heard her scream? If she was taken, maybe she couldn't scream....maybe quickly subdued....maybe someone she knew, maybe a ruse....or, maybe paralyzed with fear which is what happened to me when I was 4 years old. Silent and paralyzed as the gardener was about to put me in his truck, after molesting me. Were it not for the housekeeper who happened to see this and rushed out screaming herself and grabbing me....who knows if I would be here today.
You don't know how a child will react.

Summer....my feeling is she did go into the woods, even barefoot if she was....maybe not with the intention to go far in, but enough for her to get disoriented. I don't know.
If so can she still be alive, injured, curled up under brush?...but, there was no scent from what I understand...
Let there be a miracle for this child. Miracles have happened before. I remember an autistic child lost in a swamp for some 4 or 5 days....found alive. can't remember her name.

The father said Summer was helping her mother and grandmother plant flowers. For now anyway we have no reason to believe the dad is lying. That interview is worth listening to as he shares quite a bit.

Father of missing 5-year-old Hawkins County girl believes she was abducted
<modsnip>

original story:
Summer Moon-Utah Wells, who - according to her siblings - just walked out the back door while they were playing and not really paying attention, the sheriff tells me...

NOW we are being told she was planting flowers with her mom and grandma, and walked back home but never made it....

original story links:
AMBER ALERT: Search continues for 5-year-old Hawkins County girl

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told News 5 Summer Wells' siblings were the last to see her, shortly before 6 p.m. on Tuesday.

and then:
Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Bianca Marais WJHL
June 15 at 10:49 PM ·
=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']DEVELOPMENTS:

According to Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson, the TBI and FBI are conducting a joint investigation with the sheriffs office into the disappearance of 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, who - according to her siblings - just walked out the back door while they were playing and not really paying attention, the sheriff tells me

And the later stories clarified, saying her brothers watched her walk out the back door, barefoot, about 6:30 pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe in towns, but I would not think that they were walking along sparsely settled rural roads where the inhabitants did not look wealthy and with people in the yard.

Homeless people are all over the woods in that area camping / living in tents. “Living in the bush” Rural homelessness is common in nearly all of the Appalachian hills.

<modsnip>

original story:
Summer Moon-Utah Wells, who - according to her siblings - just walked out the back door while they were playing and not really paying attention, the sheriff tells me...

NOW we are being told she was planting flowers with her mom and grandma, and walked back home but never made it....

original story links:

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told News 5 Summer Wells' siblings were the last to see her, shortly before 6 p.m. on Tuesday.

and then:

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Bianca Marais WJHL
June 15 at 10:49 PM ·
=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']=AZXrKLWIpz8fCICZ2cbjK3snrxLck_Bs1pGVq1yJnS_DVLuwXogV8yRlGvFyNMX7CIVsDg02UPSym9v1Rs_n_Wg9OAYCazkHzhFM7HZ0J6BLnxMo4VzrRZStBVhhrQ3hexf4Ok87YsMg-AtHmsVrVEgSHkyyZySI0YpiC_8dXRunVA&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R']DEVELOPMENTS:

According to Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson, the TBI and FBI are conducting a joint investigation with the sheriffs office into the disappearance of 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, who - according to her siblings - just walked out the back door while they were playing and not really paying attention, the sheriff tells me

And the later stories clarified, saying her brothers watched her walk out the back door, barefoot, about 6:30 pm.
bbm
Yes, that was the first version I'd heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
bbm

I wouldn't love planting flowers in mid-June in the middle of the afternoon either. It was probably very hot. I can't get out to my garden until like 8:00 at night.

I wonder where they were planting them in relation to the house. Seems like it would be difficult for her to sneak past them.

She didn't sneak past. She asked to go home.

i thought when he said "they were on the internet of course" he was trying to say no one saw her inside the house or saw her leave the basement. to me that says last time she was seen was outside with her mom and grandma
Then why was the original story they told this:

AND THIS:

bbm

I wouldn't love planting flowers in mid-June in the middle of the afternoon either. It was probably very hot. I can't get out to my garden until like 8:00 at night.

I wonder where they were planting them in relation to the house. Seems like it would be difficult for her to sneak past them.

Im only a sometimes poster so I hope I don’t break any rules with this. Social media posts show the property fairly well. Grandma is in a camper and it’s a little ways down and across from the “house”. The property records say the house is 700 square feet. Built into the side of a hill. So the front door faces the drive and grandmas camper. The lower level of the house is not under ground on the backside bc it’s on a hill. Like a walkout basement.

So if they were planting flowers at gmas, Summer would walk down and across the drive into the front door. But could have went out of the walk out basement on the backside and not been seen at all.

One account has the kids saying she went out the back door.

They dropped their friend off from swimming at 2pm. Grandma, Mom & Summer were planting flowers near grandmas only 20 feet from her house. She asked to go home.
Looking at pictures of the yard, I dont see where they could have been planting flowers.

Besides that, if mom and grandma were right there , 2o feet away from Summers destination, how did she disappear without them seeing what happened?

And why was the original story so different from this new one?

Im only a sometimes poster so I hope I don’t break any rules with this. Social media posts show the property fairly well. Grandma is in a camper and it’s a little ways down and across from the “house”. The property records say the house is 700 square feet. Built into the side of a hill. So the front door faces the drive and grandmas camper. The lower level of the house is not under ground on the backside bc it’s on a hill. Like a walkout basement.

So if they were planting flowers at gmas, Summer would walk down and across the drive into the front door. But could have went out of the walk out basement on the backside and not been seen at all.

I haven't been able to determine conclusively who owns and lives in that doublewide but everything indicates it is grandmas. DW said it was 20 feet away and the mom watched her head home.

I've just read the whole thread. I somehow wish I hadn't. Such a darling little girl....and it's been 4 days? Poor family, devastating. :(
I believe the dad.

One thing someone mentioned....if Summer had been taken by the road, why would nobody have heard her scream? If she was taken, maybe she couldn't scream....maybe quickly subdued....maybe someone she knew, maybe a ruse....or, maybe paralyzed with fear which is what happened to me when I was 4 years old. Silent and paralyzed as the gardener was about to put me in his truck, after molesting me. Were it not for the housekeeper who happened to see this and rushed out screaming herself and grabbing me....who knows if I would be here today.
You don't know how a child will react.

Summer....my feeling is she did go into the woods, even barefoot if she was....maybe not with the intention to go far in, but enough for her to get disoriented. I don't know.
If so can she still be alive, injured, curled up under brush?...but, there was no scent from what I understand...
Let there be a miracle for this child. Miracles have happened before. I remember an autistic child lost in a swamp for some 4 or 5 days....found alive. can't remember her name.

I haven't been able to find a source for that version, altho' I have heard it, that she walked down the road. That one has kind of gone by the wayside with more recent accounts.

I also believe she is in the woods. And LE must think so too since that is where they have been so desperately searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member