AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what throws me is that DW keeps saying she is “out of the area”. It’s just something that is odd to me.

Yeah, that's weird. He "knows" she's not there and that she was abducted. Could be denial... could be that he felt that threat from someone in the past...could be a "don't look here"... who knows.

It's also weird that he keeps starting things with, "Well, I wasn't there, but..." Don't they say that 911 calls are suspicious when they start with, "I was doing [insert random unrelated thing] when xyz happened!"?

Also weird that LE said they took a while to call because the PARENTS were out looking, but he says he was out of town (again) and called immediately (and also that the mom called). Again, could just be that everything happened quickly and was a blur. Obviously not something that makes any difference to the case, and easy to verify.

Not saying he did or didn't do anything, but I wonder if he doesn't have his own theories and solid reasons for those.

So did anyone actually see this little girl walk outside? If not, she could be trapped somewhere in the house. I hope everything has been checked. People and kids have been found later upside down behind furniture, washers and dryers, between walls.....

learning Summer went missing from the basement, from the house changes the story drastically! she left from the basement door? is this a walkout basement?? he said "the boys were on the internet of course" i wonder what he meant by that? did the boys see her walk into the house?? what made her want to go inside instead of continue planting flowers with her mom and grandma? when did they even notice she was gone? there are so many questions in this case!! also why leave the basement door open knowing drug addicts walk through the area looking for drugs?

Are we allowed to discuss comments on that page?

No- comments in social media posts are off limits. The media and LE has stated there a lot of comments and rumors being posted on social media and they are not helpful. Some media pages removed comments today for this reason so we certainly don’t want to bring them here.

Are we allowed to discuss comments on that page?
Only comments from the reporter. Which is fine with me since 99% of comments are unfounded rumors.

The reporter said his station tried to coordinate an interview with Summer's mother today but it didn't work out. I really would like to hear from her.

Edited since mods answered the question.

Last edited:
learning Summer went missing from the basement, from the house changes the story drastically! she left from the basement door? is this a walkout basement?? he said "the boys were on the internet of course" i wonder what he meant by that? did the boys see her walk into the house?? what made her want to go inside instead of continue planting flowers with her mom and grandma? when did they even notice she was gone? there are so many questions in this case!! also why leave the basement door open knowing drug addicts walk through the area looking for drugs?
Most drug addicts don't just walk around looking for drugs IMO, they know exactly where to buy them.

Sorry, I can't find that sentence. Can you cut and paste a little more of the paragraph where it says that?
Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out

My apologies for I've replied to the wrong post. Trouble is, I can't find the correct one. A member posted two links for newbies. It was the first link in that post.

I'm working from a distinct disadvantage by using my phone thus evening.

My reply about Summer being last seen at 7 was from the FB page of the searchers.

My apologies for I've replied to the wrong post. Trouble is, I can't find the correct one. A member posted two links for newbies. It was the first link in that post.

I'm working from a distinct disadvantage by using my phone thus evening.

My reply about Summer being last seen at 7 was from the FB page of the searchers.
I hear ya - I hate when I have to navigate using my phone too.

I took the internet comment as they were playing online games or something along those lines. At 5 years old, I'd say she could have just been bored or tired and wanted to do something else. Attention spans are still short at that age for a lot of kiddos.
I also took the basement comment to mean that the door was open, so they assumed she had walked out from there versus the door being left open/unlocked in general. JMO

bbm

I wouldn't love planting flowers in mid-June in the middle of the afternoon either. It was probably very hot. I can't get out to my garden until like 8:00 at night.

I wonder where they were planting them in relation to the house. Seems like it would be difficult for her to sneak past them.

A Rogersville church opened its doors Friday evening for those wanting to pray for Summer Wells, the Hawkins County 5-year-old who has been missing since Tuesday evening.

Several community members joined in the impromptu prayer vigil, some lighting candles and others kneeling in prayer at the Rogersville First Methodist Church.
Summer’s father, Donald Wells, and brother were also in attendance.
Vigil held at Rogersville church for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Wells

OH yes!!! Its a time to shine!!! Everybody fixing their best, out to out do, the next. I ALWAYS do my melt in your mouth pot roast. I usually, fix two or three so everybody gets a taste.

On a serious note, its tuff to see the volunteers come back after searching or a fire. They are working in extreme conditions, emotional situations and for free, volunteering, not paid a dime. I'm just glad I can do a little part to help and really glad I have neighbors and friends that volunteer in my community.

Moo....

As a former SAR, these searchers, divers and dogs will suffer from PTSD if she's not found. Actually, the emotional impact grows deeper each day they search.

These crews are desperate to locate Summer. The K9s feel as if they've failed at their duty. That's the real repercussions from this type work.

Each one of them will need a holiday off in order to decompress. So, if anyone is able to sprinkle some kindness on them, know it's truly appreciated.

I took the internet comment as they were playing online games or something along those lines. At 5 years old, I'd say she could have just been bored or tired and wanted to do something else. Attention spans are still short at that age for a lot of kiddos.
I also took the basement comment to mean that the door was open, so they assumed she had walked out from there versus the door being left open/unlocked in general. JMO
i thought when he said "they were on the internet of course" he was trying to say no one saw her inside the house or saw her leave the basement. to me that says last time she was seen was outside with her mom and grandma

i thought when he said "they were on the internet of course" he was trying to say no one saw her inside the house or saw her leave the basement. to me that says last time she was seen was outside with her mom and grandma
Gotcha, that makes sense too. Haven't heard anything about her being seen when she went back in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper