AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6:30 pm was when Summer was reported missing by a family member. Both parents might have called, like the father said, and LE is just going with the call that came in first. But how on earth would it possible for DW to be searching for Summer prior to the 911 call, when he states very clearly that he called 911 from work in Jonesboro ? Not doubting DW , just saying that his recollection and the post you are talking about just don't add up.
Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out
He said his wife called him at work in Jonesborough and he told her to hang up and call 911
He arrived before law enforcement, but many of his neighbors were already searching the area around his home on Ben Hill Road.
Sounds like she called 911

Kind of like Jimi Hendrix: "'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" or "Lucy in disguise with diamonds." :D

Seriously though... IMO anyone just coming onto the thread should go to this link:
Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out

And maybe this older link too:
Father of missing 5-year-old Hawkins County girl speaks out, asks for prayers

In your first link, it says this:

June 15

Summer was last seen around 7pm leaving her residence on foot on Ben Hill Road off of Beech Creek Road.

He said his wife called him at work in Jonesborough and he told her to hang up and call 911
He arrived before law enforcement, but many of his neighbors were already searching the area around his home on Ben Hill Road.
Sounds like she called 911

I'm pretty sure he said he also called 911 from work, but I'll go listen again.

ETA: Yep, at the 1:37 mark he says " I was at work, and I called 911.

Help. Did I read here that another young child went missing from this Mom years ago?
If not, I sincerely apologize.

Rescue teams are now on the third day in the search for Summer Wells. They have searched close to 700 of a 1,000-acre radius. Terrain is extremely rough making it harder for their teams.

HaMLg3ny

https://twitter.com/KristenOGallant/status/1406075999352246272

TBI: 85 tips received on Summer Wells investigation | WATE 6 On Your Side

From law enforcement tv appearance today, I gathered a strong warning.
In regards to the investigation of foul play.
The statements were no nonsense and, the first thing law enforcement talked about. Secondly, was the search efforts.
That's telling to me.
I think that law enforcement hopes Summer is alive, but have knowledge to believe she is not.
I could be way off base. Just my thoughts.

bbm
That was said by the police chief, in the presser that I'd linked earlier. :)

Wow. So just to clarify, DW says he called 911 from work, and the Police Chief said the parents didn't call 911 until 6:30 because they were out looking for Summer ?

ETA: Maybe the Chief misspoke and meant the Mom didn't report Summer missing until 6:30 because SHE was out looking ?

I read something today that said it would be helpful if there were whistles placed in the woods so Summer could blow one to alert searchers. I keep thinking this is actually such a great idea and feel like if I were a hunter I would want to start tying random whistles to trees for this purpose.

I pray they find her soon. I do believe the dad is stating what he’s been told. Something just still does not sit right with me on this case.

“Summer if you can hear me we all love you” I father of missing girl speaks out (video interview with Summer's father at link)

[...]

The search for Summer has spanned hundreds of acres and has even lead police into the family’s Beech Creek home. [DW] says he doesn’t mind authorities searching his home because its all apart of the process.

“Well I think they have to do that. They can’t rule out anybody it’s their job to rule out everybody,” said [DW]. “They’re just doing their job what they’ve got to do and we welcome them to do their job for sure.”

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the Wells family is cooperating with the investigation, but [DW] said people on social media are still accusing them of foul play.

“People don’t know what’s going on and they’re touting all kinds of stuff on Facebook and stuff,” said [DW].

[...]

“Me personally I’m pretty certain someone grabbed her, threw her in a car and left the area. Summer if you can hear me we all love you so much,” [DW] said.

[...]

I'm pretty sure he said he also called 911 from work, but I'll go listen again.

ETA: Yep, at the 1:37 mark he says " I was at work, and I called 911.

He did say that. Thanks for all those links everyone. Teamwork rocks! I am not the smartest but sometimes I am determined. I don't know that I could have traced the links. I was grateful to listen to them. I just this afternoon got my audio fixed, so I missed some things.

I have lived in the country and in rural towns. We have always been able to hear cars approaching as they are so very few.

Donald Wells: “I was at work, but from what my wife has told me, her, and her mother, and Summer were planting flowers by her grandma's trailer, which is about 20 feet from the house. Real close to the house. Summer, all of a sudden, said Mom I want to go in the house. So she said, fine.”

So she wasn't actually outside of her house but her mom's mom's house ( the grandmother)? Does the grandmother live with anyone? Did Summer mean to go into Grandmothers house? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678