AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has the weather been the last few days? How does that impact dogs picking up a scent if there's been a lot of rain. Scary for this little girl, I'm sitting on pause about some of my thoughts after poking around on social media.

<modsnip> Wanted to go swimming again, that is why I asked about beech creek, trying to locate where the video was taken. I don't feel that is the case now.

I'm going to sit on my hands and monitor for updates.

I was thinking of u the other day cuz I hadn't seen you in any of the threads I'm following, so I'm happy to see you posting again. I hope you are doing well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a really bad feeling about this, I do not think she wandered off. She never left that house and I am confidant that LE is aware of this possibility and working behind the scenes quietly. <modsnip>

I am assuming that their water system is by well and that all of the surrounding properties have the same source. She could have easily fallen into an abandoned well. The living conditions for all of the children need to be investigated, imo.

Ugh this doesn't sound good. <modsnip> I always tell myself not to follow missing kids cases but here I am :(
Hoping for a miracle for this sweet girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member