AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time I'd think the parents would be willing to take a lie detector test.
The tests aren't admissible in court, but would help to clear them.

Per. the presser, everyone is a person of interest.
Afaik, if anyone were cleared, LE would have stated this.
If were the parent, I'd do everything I could to get myself cleared so LRE could find my child or if foul play happened, nail the perp !
MOO
do you think that L.E. told the fellow to make the statements to the press? the one he made yesterday would seem to hurt more than help.

so school is out but my county offered summer school (called it camp but it’s a full day of learning) due to all the Covid closures but it was optional. Also it is not uncommon for churches, camps, sport teams to use busses for transportation.

It could also be how they are transporting the people who are searching for Summer from the command post.

Yes, please let Summer be ok. But please come home? That's something I'd expect to hear in a plea to a runaway.

Thinking out loud. Is it a genuine mystery as to what happened to both the family and LE? We heard Dad say that he thinks someone grabbed her, the AA could have been issued if what he said about the dogs only tracking her scent to the road is true but LE are not acting like this is an abduction, not publicly anyway. Also where's Mom?
i noticed that to, like she could just stroll back to the house like she is 16 years old. but also it may be hard for him to find the right words at this time. most folks are not great public speakers, i know i could not say the perfect things. so who knows.

soon it will be 3 days searching, im wondering how long do these searches go on. at some point isnt every place going to have been thoroughly searched ?

Have you seen the google shots of the area? Between moutain areas as far as the eye can see and the numerous waterways, it would take many people and they would never get through even a small portion of it.

i noticed that to, like she could just stroll back to the house like she is 16 years old. but also it may be hard for him to find the right words at this time. most folks are not great public speakers, i know i could not say the perfect things. so who knows.
Yes of course. What I watched wasn't what I expected is all, and thinking out loud like I said, he would have been coached on what to say if it was genuinely considered an abduction/kidnapping. I'm just over analyzing everything, which seeing as I'm 50 this summer, I have just realised I do, all the time :rolleyes: lol

Oh my...this situation sounds dire. Where could this little girl possibly be? I imagine her parents and her siblings have and continue to be questioned and if LE has further info, they are keeping it close to the vest. We must wait ... as difficult as that is! Summer, we are praying for you and your family. Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
What's interesting is that if she went out the basement door, how did the siblings see her leave if they were upstairs? Admittedly, I'm not sure which timeline stories I've read are based on MSM/LE <modsnip>.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very interesting. Perhaps this is what caused them to issue an amber alert.
This might explain the scent being lost at the road though. If someone was in the area looking for drugs. She may have been put in a vehicle of some sort. He said the police were searching with that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme