AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
look behind the structure in front to the part that has the tin roof overhang. It looks like the trailer to me.
I have been in a home that used a trailer for the built in plumbing in the kitchen and bathroom, knocked out the walls on the front and built on to expand the kitchen and livingroom area and added a bedroom.
I was impressed with the ingenuity of this, it wouldn't pass building codes in California though.

Sorry, Skibadoo!!! Internet maps confuse me badly. Believe it or not my profession was working with maps. plat maps, arial, topographical overlays, legal descriptions for properties. & road maps...altho with the last I admit to turning the map as I turned a corner. In the enormous county books.

Are dirt bikes a thing in that area? I’m thinking now that maybe she WAS abducted

and quickly

I feel she’s maybe local? Thinking of Chadwick recently getting that young girl in his basement
I'm in a connecting county. There are dirt bikes in that area, but the dirt bikes here are loud. I don't think a dirt bike would go unnoticed, even if it was an everyday occurance.

No updates from investigators today? Not looking good for Summer, either she's gone as in away from the area or she's gone, imo. I can't believe that she wouldn't be responding to the searchers if she could. Bless her. Sad!

Last edited:
Have there been updates everyday since Summer went missing? I think so right?
No updates today...so far, and it's nearly 6 pm there.
We know that LE tends to be silent if something crucial is going on, especially if there's a criminal element, so I'm just wondering whether that might be the case here.

Have there been updates everyday since Summer went missing? I think so right?
No updates today...so far, and it's nearly 6 pm there.
We know that LE tends to be silent if something crucial is going on, especially if there's a criminal element, so I'm just wondering whether that might be the case here.

They stated this morning there will be no press conferences this weekend unless there is a major development.

https://twitter.com/Anslee_WJHL/status/1406259896459345930?s=20

Thanks to everyone for posting photos and links of Summers home.

The area is extremely remote, dense area. The house appears to have a very long curved driveway.
I would think any vehicle sound would be heard. It's always so quiet in remote areas, except for the birds.

After looking at the maps, my heart drops. Kids keep moving til they can't. The forest canopy is so dense would thermal imagining detect her?

Does anyone know how to find a topographical map for this address?

Praying for a miracle.

*shivers* septic tank? (a la little Noah)

there’s a big difference between a septic tank and a cesspool. Septic tanks are regulated, even at an older house. In most cases the only way you can tell that there is a septic tank underground is because the vegetation above it might be somewhat lush. They are not something someone could just fall into — they are large, sealed tanks that trickle “processed” waste into deep soil.

Any other type of waste arrangements would be very obvious. I’m sure there are still some out there that dump waste into a stream or are more open but I don’t think you’re going to find them where these people live.

Is this Summer’s home? If so, this is not a mobile home/trailer.

JMO- there was some early confusion and possibly unintentional mis-information floating around

Excerpt:
NEW PHOTOS: TENNESSEE AMBER ALERT: KEEP SHARING! This is the property where 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing.

Last edited:
He is convinced that she has been abducted, imo. He never mentions that she could be out in the woods and lost. I don't understand why he's so convinced that she's been taken....

BBM

I think it’s because there seemingly aren’t other options. I kind of think maybe Occam’s Razor that’s mentioned here a lot could be part of his reasoning.

Even though abduction would be the least likely scenario - he seems to have rationally ruled out the other scenarios.
From the audio of dad talking: “She would never leave because we got bears and wild dogs and druggies”

“They’ve done such a good job, they’ve followed every lead, they’ve tracked down all kinds of people”

“I have hope but when you look at the statistics”

Rightfully so or not, her dad has ruled out her being in the woods. I think the terrain is much worse than the little images we see on camera or google earth. I saw one section with a wire fence. I think he believes there’s no way a 5 year old could get 1-2 miles out from the house on foot either with or without shoes on.

He’s also ruled it out when he says the dogs lost the scent at the end of the road.

MOO, when he says “I realized then and there that she was not there. I knew right then and there that she was gone.”
I’ve had that feeling as a parent as well and tried to push it away more than once. It was true and DD passed on maybe 2 weeks after me getting that “feeling”.

Also some of the things he said about not being able to be alone and not understanding how his boys are coping so well are thoughts I have as well. Almost 2 years later and I still wonder how my younger DD’s are able to go on almost as if she was never here. Very, very strange to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1