Found Deceased TN - Trinity Lei Bostic, 17, Hendersonville, missing 29 June 2024, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Hotpepper

Reaction score
Long time lurker here. I did not see anything about Trinity Bostic here, so I wanted to start a thread. Apologies if one has already been started or if I posted it in the wrong place.

Seventeen-year-old Trinity Bostic was initially reported missing on June 29.

A Tennessee Department of Transportation subcontracted worker picking up trash along the roadway made the initial discovery, according to investigators. :(

WSMV4 July 6, 2024 article by Danica Sauter entitled “Teen arrested in connection to missing teen’s death”.
Since the arrested individual appears to be 17, and might be considered underage or a juvenile IMO details on the identity for the suspect might not be available? MOO

WSMV4 July 6, 2024 article by Danica Sauter entitled “Teen arrested in connection to missing teen’s death”.
Since the arrested individual appears to be 17, and might be considered underage or a juvenile IMO details on the identity for the suspect might not be available? MOO

I agree. That's probably why they haven't released the identity at this time. As time goes on though, they will probably try the person as an adult and then his identity will be made public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobPick
Back