Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck was the point of that?? I would guess that they just wanted to take attention away from the GJ for just a few minutes.

Did anyone else want to just jump through the computer and strangle Casey until she finally tells where Caylee is?

Crocadile tears is the saying that comes to mind right now. I can't see what it happening with dial up so please keep us informed.

Well I missed the whole presser, darnit, did I miss anything?? LOL

KC did 3 things......continued to wipe at invisible tears ~ look up at her attorney as he spoke & push her hair away from her face (which never got in her face to begin with).

Stone cold face the entire time.....moo

Hey everyone!

This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a very long time. I feel compelled to say that I am disgusted at the video that I just watched. I don't think that they even mentioned Caylee's name...What is this case about...finding Caylee or Casey's feelings and her portrayal in the media? WTH?!?!?!?! :furious:

Anyway, I love all the great sleuthing that everyone does here and I just pray that they find Caylee soon and that this circus tent can be taken down!

barf - I want JB's email or phone number - i think he needs to hear from the public who do not want him talking iraq and the troops!

What a waste.... huge waste of my time watching that presser

I'm really stunned at that whole press conference. JB is still talking like they have some sort of bombshell story to tell. Well if it means she won't go to jail then why not TELL IT NOW!!!?? His doublespeak is so irritating, but it is his job to serve his client. The problem is that his rhetoric is so thin you can see right through it.

If KC knows something that will exonerate her, then she needs to say it now...not in a trial...but now!

I don't know if I can stand listening to Baez's drivel. Here the whole world thinks casey is guilty as sin and he is trying to claim that LE and everyone is out to get his precious client.

OMG this board keeps dragging!!!!!

Looks like Baez is trying to work on public sympathy. Casey standing beside him wiping tears from her eyes....waste, HUGE waste! About time they stopped running from the cameras, but too little too late! IMO! :furious:

TRUE BILL GJ!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gist of the part I saw:

Not saying that Lawson is using a missing child to further himself politically, just sayin' . . . There will be an investigation into that later. Try to understand what Casey's going through. Been preparing her for probably what's going down today. Ask from this point on that everyone tries to do fair and balanced reporting and ask the tough questions. Someday you'll all be saying, "Now I understand. That explains it."

That was a joke. I bet the press were thrilled that they stayed for a lecture. Someone should tell KC that she shouldn't rub the delicate skin under her eyes when there are no tears. There was not one tear - I even stuck my nose to the screen to be certain. Waste - Huge Waste

Caey101408a.jpg

This was a BAD MOVE JB - you just displayed to the world what a terribly actress your client is - no tears to wipe - no anguish - no mention of her daughter - no pleading for her return - NOTHING BUT MORE reason to be disgusted by her.

THANKS - I now know more than ever this chick is guilty.

Hey everyone!

This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a very long time. I feel compelled to say that I am disgusted at the video that I just watched. I don't think that they even mentioned Caylee's name...What is this case about...finding Caylee or Casey's feelings and her portrayal in the media? WTH?!?!?!?! :furious:

Anyway, I love all the great sleuthing that everyone does here and I just pray that they find Caylee soon and that this circus tent can be taken down!

Hi and Welcome to WS!!

actually, I'd say tammy faye's tears are 100% more convincing than Casey's. Her eyes were dry the entire time...if she did actually manage to squeeze out a single tear, it was probably because no one "cares what she's going through." After all, folks, all we really care about is Caylee...tisk tisk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95