Tony Padilla part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what all thehoopla is about either. TP has not been on every TV show giving interveiws and if he was trying to make a finacial gain off of Caylee per say I would think he would have done all the interveiws he was asked to do and I think he has done about 3 iirc. I also like LP and find no fault with him being on all the places he has been talking about this case.. Anyway, the main reason I am posting right now that there are some posters (one being no rose colored glasses) at a different site that are posting screen caps of all these posts and posting it as fact that TP is writing a book on that sight.. I just do not want to run TP or anyone off from this wonderful board but I also do not want to be any part of passing along untrue info...so maybe we should all remember to state that these are opinions as we understand it and not fact from the horses mouth.. JMO

Hope this post made sense and I am not doing anything wrong by putting this info on here..I just wanted all to know that others are reading it too...Again jmo...sweets

Well he!!, whatta make of that? Thanks for sharing :)

Looks like Judge Strickland agrees that neither TP, LP, TM, or RD were covered by the A/C privilege so if they want to call TP as a witness they can. However, I think it more likely that Tracy and/or Rob will be called than TP or LP. Still, I can hardly wait to read their statements or interviews with LE. I'm guessing these will be part of the next doc dump now that Judge Strickland has ruled and I hope TP will be back for some Q&A when we do get those.

Looks like Judge Strickland agrees that neither TP, LP, TM, or RD were covered by the A/C privilege so if they want to call TP as a witness they can. However, I think it more likely that Tracy and/or Rob will be called than TP or LP. Still, I can hardly wait to read their statements or interviews with LE. I'm guessing these will be part of the next doc dump now that Judge Strickland has ruled and I hope TP will be back for some Q&A when we do get those.

This is great news! A nice win for the Prosecution. I'll bet JB isn't too thrilled.

Whoo hoo! :woohoo: (Smilie for emphasis!)
Sorry, that wasn't very substanative.
Good. Just one more nail in that parasite's (KC's) coffin.
I am very much looking forward to reading their interviews.
TY for posting that. I see it was in Today's news as well.
YES! That is all I have to say. Just another error on the part of JB. Of which, there are many.

Thanks for posting that. I had no clue the order had came back, until I read your post. I had to read ita couple times before It sank in. :eek:

The Judge said pretty much what we said here.

It will be interesting to see if JB thinks this mean she doesn't have to turn in the original agreement.

I believe their depos was going to be released, and that is what Cause JB to file a motion,which halted it. So I wonder when it will now be released... And then we will finally be able to know what Tracy said to the LE.

I don't understand what all thehoopla is about either. TP has not been on every TV show giving interveiws and if he was trying to make a finacial gain off of Caylee per say I would think he would have done all the interveiws he was asked to do and I think he has done about 3 iirc. I also like LP and find no fault with him being on all the places he has been talking about this case.. Anyway, the main reason I am posting right now that there are some posters (one being no rose colored glasses) at a different site that are posting screen caps of all these posts and posting it as fact that TP is writing a book on that sight.. I just do not want to run TP or anyone off from this wonderful board but I also do not want to be any part of passing along untrue info...so maybe we should all remember to state that these are opinions as we understand it and not fact from the horses mouth.. JMO

Hope this post made sense and I am not doing anything wrong by putting this info on here..I just wanted all to know that others are reading it too...Again jmo...sweets

LOL people are taking screen caps of this topic? That is funny! Readers can read TP's posts for themselves and draw their own conclusions. It is a copyright violation to do this and so I am asking those that are doing it to stop.

If TP was serious and he writes a book those of you that don't approve: don't buy it.
if TP was serious and writes a book those of you that do approve: go buy it.

That is the power that each of us have.

I'm looking forward to reading Tracy's depo but I'm assuming this means that JB will not have to produce the original agreement and we will never know if he changed it or not.

That has been my question the whole time. I was pretty sure the Judge would rule this way. But if you read the thread, it seems like he might still have turn it in. The judge wanted to know if it is true or not. But left it up to the prosecution to check it out and report to the court.

The judge did mention in his denial,that there was some question about the agreement. OUCH! It would seem that JB would want to clear that up for the record.

Well, the Judge ruled against the Defense trying to suppress testimony from the Padilla crew!
So, now we are just waiting to hear if Baez ever turned over the ORIGINAL(s) of the alleged "privacy agreement", or if that will be swept under the carpet, since Judge S. made his ruling.

That has been my question the whole time. I was pretty sure the Judge would rule this way. But if you read the thread, it seems like he might still have turn it in. The judge wanted to know if it is true or not. But left it up to the prosecution to check it out and report to the court.

The judge did mention in his denial,that there was some question about the agreement. OUCH! It would seem that JB would want to clear that up for the record.

I would think he would want to clear it up too .... and if it was not true that Baez submitted "fake documents", Baez "might" have a civil lawsuit for defamation??????

Thank you for the link,Spangle. I had to smile as I read it .
Do we know when the Judge heard statements from LP,TP RD and TM ?

At the Hearing on Friday, State Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick gave the Judge a disc with statements from the Padilla crew on it.

I'm looking forward to reading Tracy's depo but I'm assuming this means that JB will not have to produce the original agreement and we will never know if he changed it or not.

I don't know whether or not he'll have to produce it in regards to this case, but my guess is he will have to produce it down the line for the bar or for future legal actions against him or his firm...

Thank you for the link,Spangle. I had to smile as I read it .
Do we know when the Judge heard statements from LP,TP RD and TM ?

I think that these statements he was referring to were on a cd that LDB gave him during the hearing.

Well, the Judge ruled against the Defense trying to suppress testimony from the Padilla crew!
So, now we are just waiting to hear if Baez ever turned over the ORIGINAL(s) of the alleged "privacy agreement", or if that will be swept under the carpet, since Judge S. made his ruling.

I don't know about swept under anything but it looks like they don't need the paper anymore so why look for it?

I don't know about swept under anything but it looks like they don't need the paper anymore so why look for it?

The Judge does not need the ORIGINAL(s) of the privacy agreement to make his ruling, but the authenticity of the privacy agreement WAS brought into question during the Hearing last Friday, and Baez was told to produce the ORIGINAL(s) to Linda Drane Burdick, and if it did not look right to let the Judge know. I hope this is still a requirement that will be pursued.

Judge Says Padilla Isn't Required To Shut Up

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/27/tim_miller_material_witness_in_casey_case.html

1lmao.gif

The only thing is that the Judge did NOT question the authenticity of the document/privacy agreement, or mention the need for the Original to be produced. The Judge only mentioned that the "scope" of the agreement was in question. The Judge was saying there seemed to be quite some disagreement among the parties as to what their actual role was.

Judge S. said:
'The scope of the privacy agreement, as well as an oral agreement entered two days later are apparently disputed by the named individuals. ........."

'In fact, the statements of Leonard Padilla, Ms. McLaughlin and Mr. Dick indicate that the respective parties were frequently at odds over the nature and scope of their relationship. The privacy agreement itself is susceptible of many interpretations"

The Judge does not take on the issue of whether or not the document submitted to the Court was authentic, or not. I just hope the State Prosecutor pursues the matter as an officer of the Court who is obligated to report any illegal or unethical behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF