Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Judge does not need the ORIGINAL(s) of the privacy agreement to make his ruling, but the authenticity of the privacy agreement WAS brought into question during the Hearing last Friday, and Baez was told to produce the ORIGINAL(s) to Linda Drane Burdick, and if it did not look right to let the Judge know. I hope this is still a requirement that will be pursued.

He will stall and stall, but in the end he must produce it. Tony Padilla has said that is not the document he signed, so the DA must follow through, and they are not going to let Baez up off the mat for anything, ever, since he has tried to accuse them of misconduct, have then removed from the case, etc., he is a thorn in their side.

What a good day for them that the judge ruled Tracy's testimony can come in, when she recounts that Casey never ever cried or talked about looking for the baby, it is over.

Seems Baez shot himself in the foot! The judge cited George's testimony and Baez's OWN LANGUAGE to make his decision.

The Judge does not need the ORIGINAL(s) of the privacy agreement to make his ruling, but the authenticity of the privacy agreement WAS brought into question during the Hearing last Friday, and Baez was told to produce the ORIGINAL(s) to Linda Drane Burdick, and if it did not look right to let the Judge know. I hope this is still a requirement that will be pursued.

Yes! One would think that SS's original order to produce the document would still stand.

He will stall and stall, but in the end he must produce it. Tony Padilla has said that is not the document he signed, so the DA must follow through, and they are not going to let Baez up off the mat for anything, ever, since he has tried to accuse them of misconduct, have then removed from the case, etc., he is a thorn in their side.

What a good day for them that the judge ruled Tracy's testimony can come in, when she recounts that Casey never ever cried or talked about looking for the baby, it is over.

I don't think JB will produce the original, as the issue is moot given the order. And the SA can't really file a motion for contempt when he doesn't, because, again, the issue is moot. The agreement is no longer relevant to any actual dispute before the court. This is why it is REALLY important for Tony P to file a bar complaint. The SA won't file it at this point, because they have no real evidence and don't want to look like idiots if Tony P is wrong. But Tony P can go to the Bar and say, "JB produced a document in court with my signature on it that was not what I signed." Then the Bar will ask JB for the original.....

The only thing is that the Judge did NOT question the authenticity of the document/privacy agreement, or mention the need for the Original to be produced. The Judge only mentioned that the "scope" of the agreement was in question. The Judge was saying there seemed to be quite some disagreement among the parties as to what their actual role was.

Judge S. said:
'The scope of the privacy agreement, as well as an oral agreement entered two days later are apparently disputed by the named individuals. ........."

'In fact, the statements of Leonard Padilla, Ms. McLaughlin and Mr. Dick indicate that the respective parties were frequently at odds over the nature and scope of their relationship. The privacy agreement itself is susceptible of many interpretations"

The Judge does not take on the issue of whether or not the document submitted to the Court was authentic, or not. I just hope the State Prosecutor pursues the matter as an officer of the Court who is obligated to report any illegal or unethical behavior.

Perhaps the exclusion of the P team as part of he defense that was written into the document was a deciding factor. KB contradicted himself in his own document, whether real or reconstructed. :eek::confused::clap:

Another badly written "aggreement" by JB, with a whole reinterpretation, when expedient.

You gotta know that SS was shaking his head, when he read that.

Judge S prolly did a :doh: followed by a :shakehead: and now is allowing the P team to :dj: if needed

:)

Perhaps the exclusion of the P team as part of he defense that was written into the document was a deciding factor. KB contradicted himself in his own document, whether real or reconstructed. :eek::confused::clap:

BBM

JB must be doing :doh: followed by :banghead:

My Padilla & co. wish list:

1) and what exactly was KC doing at JB's office for hours and hours and hours on end? Going over her case, huh?
2) Did KC write in her "journal" that Tracy may have taken note of?
3) Any juicy confrontations within the A camp? Details?
4) Was KC attempting contact with TonE during her time out? or any other "friends" for that matter?
5) Did anyone spend any time in Caylee's room or was it just shut off?
6) What was the reason for the infamous pic of LA and KC's high five?
7) Any suspicious cover up activity - ie: tearing pages out of a journal, putting black garbage bags in a cooler in the garage etc?
8) What was the first thing she did when she walked into her bedroom?

Just a start......I'm obviously in need of a doc dump soon! :crazy:

My Padilla & co. wish list:

1) and what exactly was KC doing at JB's office for hours and hours and hours on end? Going over her case, huh?
2) Did KC write in her "journal" that Tracy may have taken note of?
3) Any juicy confrontations within the A camp? Details?
4) Was KC attempting contact with TonE during her time out? or any other "friends" for that matter?
5) Did anyone spend any time in Caylee's room or was it just shut off?
6) What was the reason for the infamous pic of LA and KC's high five?
7) Any suspicious cover up activity - ie: tearing pages out of a journal, putting black garbage bags in a cooler in the garage etc?
8) What was the first thing she did when she walked into her bedroom?

Just a start......I'm obviously in need of a doc dump soon! :crazy:

9) What's the story behind George's gun? Why did he get it and who reported him?

I am thrilled, and not in the least bit suprised that this motion was denied. The language of the alleged agreement was vague to say the least and it was perfectly apparent that team Padilla were not agents of the defense nor acting on behalf of the defense.

Big cheer for Judge Strickland, who, with his level head and firm grasp of the ACTUAL law has served justice once again. His honor ROCKS! :woohoo::clap::woohoo:

9) What's the story behind George's gun? Why did he get it and who reported him?

You may want to go to the all about George thread (still on page 1 of thread page). Some of us recently rehashed the subject of the gun earlier this month there. :)

You may want to go to the all about George thread (still on page 1 of thread page). Some of us recently rehashed the subject of the gun earlier this month there. :)

Thank you. I've seen it hashed and rehashed. I want the inside scoop. I'm nosy like that. :D

I don't think JB will produce the original, as the issue is moot given the order. And the SA can't really file a motion for contempt when he doesn't, because, again, the issue is moot. The agreement is no longer relevant to any actual dispute before the court. This is why it is REALLY important for Tony P to file a bar complaint. The SA won't file it at this point, because they have no real evidence and don't want to look like idiots if Tony P is wrong. But Tony P can go to the Bar and say, "JB produced a document in court with my signature on it that was not what I signed." Then the Bar will ask JB for the original.....[/QUOTE]

BBM: And this is how I would like to see the matter followed up. This is not just about trying to pull the wool over the court's eyes, this is an ethical issue that needs to be investigated by the Florida State Bar because you don't just start forging/fudging documents or misrepresenting them in one case, my guess is this is his M.O. whenever he screws up......he falsifies documents.....

I don't know about swept under anything but it looks like they don't need the paper anymore so why look for it?

To determine whether or not JB needs to be smacked up side the head.... again! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67