Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With ALL due RESPECT to everyone...
This case has not gone to trial so any information coming our way will be exciting. Yes, some will be shocking as some things already have been...The DUCT Tape and the location of it in reference to Caylee. What can be worse than that?

No I respectfully beg to differ. I didn't read hear until August 2008 and it was not long after that. I have never read RG's myspace except for what has come through by way of WS. Many pictures of the dog were shown on NG show with Caylee when she was very little. (I used to think "wowser - not with my baby").

This was a theory and in no way am I saying it did happen. But don't for one minute think it would not be possible; it definitely could happen.

JG had a dog also that looked to be a larger breed. I love and respect dogs so don't go there with me.
JGs dog:

picture.php

I was here the night he began posting. I don't know his motives of course, but I have my own thoughts about it.

The night he began posting was soon after it was announced the group from California was posting bond. There was quite a bit of outrage that they were posting the bond. Both in the media and online. Protesters were lining the streets in front of the A home, media was there with their trucks. Tony has since said they were also getting death threats at some point during that time.

LP began doing media interviews about why they were posting the bond. Tony started posting here. I think they hoped to calm down the public at least a little bit if possible. To assure people that they were there for Caylee. And that they were bonding KC out in order to try to get her to talk about what happened. Tony kept assuring us that LP could find anyone. Unfortunately, they thought Caylee was still alive. And I can't find it in myself to blame them for making every effort to find Caylee if she was still alive. Not even if I already believed she was dead at that point.

Since the first time, Tony has come back and talked about different issues in the case. Some things he won't talk about. LOL, as much as we would like to know, he has the right to hold some things back. And I would think that some things he would have to hold back for professional reasons. He has given us some background, some small pieces of info and a heads up that important info was coming. And so far his info has panned out.
Ya know, I was one of those people who was sooo angry. I couldn't believe they were going to get her out. Tony said if he had to do it all again, he wouldn't have. Hindsight and all that. He looked at the positive...that Tracy will have something to offer. (For some reason that bothers me a little 'cause I don't see a whole lot there.) I believed every word he said. I still can't wrap my brain around the whole CA and GA relationship, but as we all know...it's ok to agree to disagree. I'm a skeptic by nature. But, I believed he had no agenda...still do. I think he came here for a little bit of support. Yes, he walked into the chaos of his own free will...but it still must be somewhat overwhelming. He's now stuck in it. Support would be good.

I doubt that, seriously. In my experience, the feds hold their cards very close to the vest, at times even ticking-off other LE agencies w/ their failure to "share," certainly when they are the lead investigatory arm.

In Caylee's case, all .... OCSO & FBI have worked very well together, however, the feebees having a "relationship" w/ TP - nope. imo
Well, he alluded to knowing what great guys they are...so maybe I assumed too much.

Ya know, I was one of those people who was sooo angry. I couldn't believe they were going to get her out. Tony said if he had to do it all again, he wouldn't have. Hindsight and all that. He looked at the positive...that Tracy will have something to offer. (For some reason that bothers me a little 'cause I don't see a whole lot there.) I believed every word he said. I still can't wrap my brain around the whole CA and GA relationship, but as we all know...it's ok to agree to disagree. I'm a skeptic by nature. But, I believed he had no agenda...still do. I think he came here for a little bit of support. Yes, he walked into the chaos of his own free will...but it still must be somewhat overwhelming. He's now stuck in it. Support would be good.

BBM

Me either, RR ..........

I am still trying to figure out why this topic is such a hot button. TP has generally supplied decent information and I appreciate that. Some new, some old, but information nonetheless.
I mean he has told us what he can and let us know there is more to come.
That is more than I expected actually.
Do ya think there's any chance he will come back?

I was under the impression that Lp and nick savage (fbi) were close.

HA! great answer Tony! someone still has brains after being around these people!... lol
Hey BB! You may want to come upstream. Wait till you get to the part where Tony's not coming back.

Well, he alluded to knowing what great guys they are...so maybe I assumed too much.

Yes, he did, but being in LE, I know they just don't "play well with others."

But, I certainly see where one might draw that conclusion from TP's posts. :)

I do hope TP comes back. Although jbean is right, this is a tough room.

I'm amazed at the sleuthing that goes on, but on the flip side, it can become quite aggressive.

No problem. I'm just not clear on what everyone thinks we all found out by having TP post here. I don't want him to leave but if he can't be asked fair questions and be challenged like the rest of us are at times then let him leave. I've had to take breathers myself from time-to-time when you all gang up on me - boohooboohoo. See you made me cry. :boohoo:

Are your tickets for Chicago?
Oh don't go cryin' now. If anyone gangs up on you I'll take 'em down.

I found out a few things and that is all I expected and that's all I am saying.

No silly, the SB is in Florida this year heehee.

But I do have plane tickets for Chicago in November. I am a Chicago girl at heart ya know.

So TP has an interesting story(that he will talk about later..or not LOL) about how "they" were treated by LE, but then asked the question about NS he says that he respects what they do, something to that effect. I wonder if this is all about how OCSO handled everything and that is why LP is in touch with JB. Could be wrong just an observation from reading over this thread. Sounded to me like TP liked the FBI guys but may have been treated poorly by OCSO. Did anyone else get this impression?

ETA..maybe TP will come back with a different screen name and post his bombshell LOL..hint, hint.

I do hope TP comes back. Although jbean is right, this is a tough room.

I'm amazed at the sleuthing that goes on, but on the flip side, it can become quite aggressive.
IMO...it just seemed angry...and I don't know why.

Yes. Tony did acknowledge he knew him as well...but not quite as a "friend".

These agents won't tell their wives diddly, much less a friend.

These guys are intent only in solving their cases, not in winning friends and influencing people ....... imo. That's why they go through the grueling scrutiny they must to become what they are.

I think TP's source, if there is one, is definitely NOT in LE. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member