Tony Padilla part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you're more politically correct than I am. He can't have it both ways JBean. He doesn't know who the DP lawyer is. He doesn't know a lot of things that we here know. He says it himself that he was not around very long with the A's especially KC. He says his uncle is not sharing info with him.
He has not really told us anything we don't already know. If he has and I'm just blanking please refresh my memory. He did clarify the paperwork confusion I guess but that's about him not Caylee.

Did I tell you I know who's going to the Superbowl this year? I'm not telling yet though.
Well, I learned that there were no bugs in the house. That was discussed a lot early on. I learned that LP is trying to shop something around to the media with DC. So odd! I learned that it was ok for Casey to have access to phone/computers...but was instructed NOT to by JB...not as a condition of her release. Earth shattering news? Perhaps not. But, I was grateful that my questions were answered.

I am still trying to figure out why this topic is such a hot button. TP has generally supplied decent information and I appreciate that. Some new, some old, but information nonetheless.
I mean he has told us what he can and let us know there is more to come.
That is more than I expected actually.

I have a different take on this.

As a WS poster,I have seen posters wondering if "this is all there is" to the case. Some thinking it is a little short, others thinking it is barely floating by. While others think it's a slam dunk.

Bluntly, folks have wondered if LE has more info. TP's statements leads me to believe that it's possible that LE does have more. And that stuff is 'firm'. It is that mind set that TP is confirming. He isn't reveling anything new. Just confirming what some believe.

I don't think LE has more information - I know they do. They are entitled to keep info that is still being investigated and they have blanked certain stuff out on discovery, etc. I just don't know what info that is. That's why sometimes I think I'm nuts for continuing to figure stuff out in that I know we don't have all the information.

I am still trying to figure out why this topic is such a hot button. TP has generally supplied decent information and I appreciate that. Some new, some old, but information nonetheless.
I mean he has told us what he can and let us know there is more to come.
That is more than I expected actually.

I'm just as confuzed.

Maybe it's the shock of talking to actual players. Kinda hard to realize that they are just as human as the rest of us. :confused:

I have a different take on this.

As a WS poster,I have seen posters wondering if "this is all there is" to the case. Some thinking it is a little short, others thinking it is barely floating by. While others think it's a slam dunk.

Bluntly, folks have wondered if LE has more info. TP's statements leads me to believe that it's possible that LE does have more. And that stuff is 'firm'. It is that mind set that TP is confirming. He isn't reveling anything new. Just confirming what some believe.

Also, why would TP be privy to what LE knows?

Trying to catch up since I ws on the phone. I really dont know much else other than what Rob and Tracy know. I think the state will be very prepared for this.

Are the taped interviews redacted of information? from Rob, Tracy and Leonard?

OH and please tell Rob I think he is hot!... sorry just couldn't stop myself... hehe

Well, I learned that there were no bugs in the house. That was discussed a lot early on. I learned that LP is trying to shop something around to the media with DC. So odd! I learned that it was ok for Casey to have access to phone/computers...but was instructed NOT to by JB...not as a condition of her release. Earh shattering news? Perhaps not. But, I was grateful that my questions were answered.

TP said KC could not have access to phones. Someone else said that she had access to the computer per Tracy's testimony. I also remember hearing (maybe a rumor) that the A's were supplied with those pay-as-you-go phones after their private phones and cells were tapped (or whatever it's called).

He's three hours earlier than NY as he's in CA - so maybe not.
It was almost midnight when he started answering questions...his time. There were all of 13 people here then IIRC. He was no doubt waiting for Tricia to post...but that's just my opinion.

TP said KC could not have access to phones. Someone else said that she had access to the computer per Tracy's testimony. I also remember hearing (maybe a rumor) that the A's were supplied with those pay-as-you-go phones after their private phones and cells were tapped (or whatever it's called).
The phone thing...JB said NO PHONES. I thought she wasn't allowed per her release...but he told her she couldn't yak.

Are the taped interviews redacted of information? from Rob, Tracy and Leonard?

OH and please tell Rob I think he is hot!... sorry just couldn't stop myself... hehe
It does seem like they were guiding Tracy to discuss things that had already been discussed.

I don't think Le has more information - I know they do. They are entitled to keep info that is still being investigated and they have blanked certain stuff out on discovery, etc. I just don't know what info that is. That's why sometimes I think I'm nuts for continuing to figure stuff out in that I know we don't have all the information.

And that is sorta what TP did. He didn't state facts to back up his statements either.

And your not nuts. It's because people do follow cases, that DA's can't rail road folks as easily anymore. Use to be a big thing. Still happens sometimes. Some folks want others to think it's happening to KC. But enough are following this case, to know what is going on.

It is because folks are paying more attention, that they are understanding more of the science, etc.. This makes a better educated jury pool. Junk science won't fly. But real science will and is expected.

So, what's the problem then?

I already know who is going to the Superbowl, I have my tickets :)

No problem. I'm just not clear on what everyone thinks we all found out by having TP post here. I don't want him to leave but if he can't be asked fair questions and be challenged like the rest of us are at times then let him leave. I've had to take breathers myself from time-to-time when you all gang up on me - boohooboohoo. See you made me cry. :boohoo:

Are your tickets for Chicago?

He did say he would add more info about the FBI "later". I think he may have more of a relationship with them.

I doubt that, seriously. In my experience, the feds hold their cards very close to the vest, at times even ticking-off other LE agencies w/ their failure to "share," certainly when they are the lead investigatory arm.

In Caylee's case, all .... OCSO & FBI have worked very well together, however, the feebees having a "relationship" w/ TP - nope. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila