Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think JB will produce the original, as the issue is moot given the order. And the SA can't really file a motion for contempt when he doesn't, because, again, the issue is moot. The agreement is no longer relevant to any actual dispute before the court. This is why it is REALLY important for Tony P to file a bar complaint. The SA won't file it at this point, because they have no real evidence and don't want to look like idiots if Tony P is wrong. But Tony P can go to the Bar and say, "JB produced a document in court with my signature on it that was not what I signed." Then the Bar will ask JB for the original.....

BUMPIN this UP - I agree 100%

He will stall and stall, but in the end he must produce it. Tony Padilla has said that is not the document he signed, so the DA must follow through, and they are not going to let Baez up off the mat for anything, ever, since he has tried to accuse them of misconduct, have then removed from the case, etc., he is a thorn in their side.

What a good day for them that the judge ruled Tracy's testimony can come in, when she recounts that Casey never ever cried or talked about looking for the baby, it is over.

But do we really need Tracy to tell us that?
I'm really hoping for more; I hope she knows something concrete and new. :talker::gavel::fuse::hourglass::bullseye:

How many rounds are there in the average ? (name that gun)? I hope not too many more as this is getting sickening.

No joke! ..and excellent material for a later appeal by Casey! "My lawyer was an idiot, couldn't do anything right, was caught forging signatures and everything! "

But do we really need Tracy to tell us that?
I'm really hoping for more; I hope she knows something concrete and new. :talker::gavel::fuse::hourglass::bullseye:

I'm not expecting anything from her. Casey is a lot of things.. one thing she isn't is a blabber mouth. She knows when to shut her mouth- the police couldn't even get a rouse outta her.. good cop, bad cop didn't even work- she has said nothing to anyone. I will be really surprised if Tracy knows anything. but that's just mo.

No joke! ..and excellent material for a later appeal by Casey! "My lawyer was an idiot, couldn't do anything right, was caught forging signatures and everything! "

This brings up an interesting situation.

IF Jose does not turn over the original, and IF someone files a complaint with the FL Bar, and IF the Bar finds that he's guilty of being more than a doofus and suspends him and/or disbars him - what would happen?

Can Jose orchestrate the defense even though he can't legally do squat?

Sorry - I guess this should be on another thread.

And she would say, "man, he was just like me! That wasn't fair." :crazy:

I'm not expecting anything from her. Casey is a lot of things.. one thing she isn't is a blabber mouth. She knows when to shut her mouth- the police couldn't even get a rouse outta her.. good cop, bad cop didn't even work- she has said nothing to anyone. I will be really surprised if Tracy knows anything. but that's just mo.

OLG, You're making me cry - whaaa.

Well, not only that but earlier in this thread (or the first one) Tony said something to make me think that Tracy liked Casey, too. I'll have to go look for the link and will post it when I find it. But if that is the case, then it makes me less hopeful that she will be revealing any real "bombshells."

ETA: Please see post #112 for correction.

Well, not only that but earlier in this thread (or the first one) Tony said something to make me think that Tracy liked Casey, too. I'll have to go look for the link and will post it when I find it. But if that is the case, then it makes me less hopeful that she will be revealing any real "bombshells."

Ted Bundy was likeable, too! LOL! It's a sociopathic trait! Sorry - couldn't resist.

Ted Bundy was likeable, too! LOL! It's a sociopathic trait! Sorry - couldn't resist.

You are right, CuriousTwo, but I was wrong. I have gone through all of Tony's posts and can't find any that say Tracy liked Casey as I had claimed in my recent post. All I could find were two places where he said that the Anthony family treated him, Rob and Tracy very well. I guess I'm guilty of jumping to conclusions. Sorry! I'll try to do better! :silenced: :eek:

You are right, CuriousTwo, but I was wrong. I have gone through all of Tony's posts and can't find any that say Tracy liked Casey as I had claimed in my recent post. All I could find were two places where he said that the Anthony family treated him, Rob and Tracy very well. I guess I'm guilty of jumping to conclusions. Sorry! I'll try to do better! :silenced: :eek:

I think it was in his interview on an Early morning show last Saturday. Maybe Today show or whatever comes on early on Sat. morning. I watched it and if I remember correctly; he did say something that Tracy and Rob both like Casey and all the A's

I would never buy TP's book if he wrote one. It sounds ridiculous. Just my opinion.

29cfre2.jpg

You have been sorely missed!

OLG, You're making me cry - whaaa.

I'm sorry! I'm just trying to be realistic, ya know LOL? I hope I'm wrong and that she spilled her guts but imo, it would be totally out of character for her- (from the things we have learned about her.)

It's been over a week since the hearing. Does anyone have the links to the pressers JB has done "denouncing the scurrilous accusations" and demanding the state issue an apology? How about the pressers claiming the state is out to get him, what is it? Oh yeah, "harass, intimidate and embarrass" him? Anything about those "unfounded accusations designed to taint the jury pool" against his poor innocent client? Anything?

Really? JB has kept his mouth shut this week; how odd.

It's been over a week since the hearing. Does anyone have the links to the pressers JB has done "denouncing the scurrilous accusations" and demanding the state issue an apology? How about the pressers claiming the state is out to get him, what is it? Oh yeah, "harass, intimidate and embarrass" him? Anything about those "unfounded accusations designed to taint the jury pool" against his poor innocent client? Anything?

Really? JB has kept his mouth shut this week; how odd.

Makes one wonder about that "Privacy Agreement".

I don't think JB will produce the original, as the issue is moot given the order. And the SA can't really file a motion for contempt when he doesn't, because, again, the issue is moot. The agreement is no longer relevant to any actual dispute before the court. This is why it is REALLY important for Tony P to file a bar complaint. The SA won't file it at this point, because they have no real evidence and don't want to look like idiots if Tony P is wrong. But Tony P can go to the Bar and say, "JB produced a document in court with my signature on it that was not what I signed." Then the Bar will ask JB for the original.....

I believe he saw some of the posts encouraging same but responded that wasn't his job. That's one thing he's written that has really disappointed me. Hopefully he'll change his mind about if when/if he sees the state isn't doing anything.

You're probably correct that it's a moot issue and likely would be in any other case. However, I'm trying to hold out hope that as the issue has already been addressed, it may be followed up on. What I mean is, I'm hoping the state had already sent a letter reminding JB of the court's order and they will pursue this if for no other reason so that he doesn't try to pull it again. He hasn't withdrawn it.

I'm sorry! I'm just trying to be realistic, ya know LOL? I hope I'm wrong and that she spilled her guts but imo, it would be totally out of character for her- (from the things we have learned about her.)

Well, apparently KC said some things that have given JB enough concern to go through all of this trouble with a hail mary plea. He wasn't worried about that privacy agreement and didn't file anything until the state released the interviews with TMc, RD, TP and LP.

Think about KC: With LE she's going to act sort of like with her parents. That's how she deals with authority figures. With TMc, though, KC is dumb enough to see her more like a pal. She deserved much, much, much worse but KC likely felt pretty lonely after July 16. I'm not suggesting any smoking guns or big bombshells are likely; but I also don't think they're totally impossible. Even without anything "big" I am pretty confident TMc will be able to report a lot of interesting things that went on in that house and maybe more importantly, things that didn't. Maybe we'll read/hear things like: 'I was with her pretty much 24/7 for 9 days. Not once during that time did I observe on her computer other than myspace, facebook and email. Nor did I see any other activity conducive to trying to contact a babysitter. I saw her father attack her and demand to know where Caylee was as if he believed she was guilty. I had discussions with CA that indicated to me she had lost hope of finding Caylee alive. She admitted that KC had no job and had no babysitter.' Remember, there were some rumors of some interesting things going on in that house that she may be able to confirm and expand upon.

If TMc was there when AD was staying over, there actually may be some mini-bombshells coming about her. I haven't studied her enough to have an opinion but have read that some here believe she was not telling all she knew.

My Padilla & co. wish list:

1) and what exactly was KC doing at JB's office for hours and hours and hours on end? Going over her case, huh?
2) Did KC write in her "journal" that Tracy may have taken note of?
3) Any juicy confrontations within the A camp? Details?
4) Was KC attempting contact with TonE during her time out? or any other "friends" for that matter?
5) Did anyone spend any time in Caylee's room or was it just shut off?
6) What was the reason for the infamous pic of LA and KC's high five?
7) Any suspicious cover up activity - ie: tearing pages out of a journal, putting black garbage bags in a cooler in the garage etc?
8) What was the first thing she did when she walked into her bedroom?

Just a start......I'm obviously in need of a doc dump soon! :crazy:

I know what you mean regarding your first question but JB may be able to use it to his advantage. If Tracy testifies that she never saw Casey look for Caylee, JB could ask Tracy if she was privy to everything Casey was doing at his office (inferring she was searching at his office). I don't believe for one minute Casey was doing anything for Caylee at his office but it doesn't mean JB won't float it out there.

I remember seeing Casey strutting into JB's office with a big binder clearly marked 'Media Reports' or something to that affect. Hopefully the prosecution will have a big blow up picture of that if JB goes down that path.

I want Casey/Lee's high five to be shown to the jury. I doubt it will though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico