Tony Padilla part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to the confusion, in the Tracy thread, TP goes as far as to say that he wrote up his own agreement for/with Baez.:waitasec: And he doesn't have a copy of it? :confused:

Stinky-winky.

Did you ever find that exact post? I looked a few days ago but couldn't find it and then read that it was just a poster's misunderstanding?

Snipped for brevity:

"IMO" TP is not putting down LP, RD, or TM.
TP, states he never signed any type of privacy agreement. He feels the defense is doing everything they can to protect Casey and the defense has a lot of inaccuracies. He also says HE FEELS IT IMPORTANT TO PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF HIS GROUP. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM LP, RD, AND TM BECAUSE IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH SOMETHING THEY DID HE WANTED TO KEEP HIMSELF COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM THAT. HE ONLY POSTED CASEY'S BOND.

Um...so how do you do that? If you are "protecting the integrity of his group", while at the same time taking action to make sure you are NOT associated with that same group?????? :confused::confused::waitasec:

(not questioning YOU Madj :) :waitasec: Tony's thinking....)

Well heck, they must all form quick attachments because Tracy formed an attachment in only 8 days and she (by her own admission) was not with KC while she was at Baez's office or at night and didn't speak to Cindy or George that much.

I just don't get it and maybe I would if they (he), someone would explain...

Oh, nevermind.......too many questions with non-existant or non-sensical answers for me to bother to ask them again.......isn't there anyone, I mean anyone, involved in this case, that can tell the truth or give a straight answer or don't appear to have a dog in this hunt? Obviously not!

Cindy's brother????

Cindy's brother????

Yeah but unfortunately he doesn't have any valuable information other than his opinions and impressions.

I am having a hard time attacking the posts and not the poster when it comes to TP. I don't know what I can say without getting a TO or banned for life.

For myself, I really didn't put a lot of stock in any of these people to begin with so none of it really surprizes me or hurts me. He has said some things about us in posts recently that don't make me feel all warm and fuzzy about his true feelings for everyone here. I just hope that he is not using us for whatever reason he may have. I really have a bad feeling about all of this.

Did you ever find that exact post? I looked a few days ago but couldn't find it and then read that it was just a poster's misunderstanding?

I don't know if I am doing this right, we'll soon see. But here is the post you are talking about....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4121462#post4121462"]Audio of Tracy M interview Sept 18, 2008 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Really? I'll look but I thought I quoted it in thread one. Seemed pretty clear to me. Could it have been in the Rob thread? I'll look.

Really? I'll look but I thought I quoted it in thread one. Seemed pretty clear to me. Could it have been in the Rob thread? I'll look.

TP posted this in the Tracy M. thread on page 14 of the thread, Post No. 337 dated 9/04/09.

My post in the same thread is No. 820 dated 9/7/09 on page 33 of the thread.

Would you please bring it here? I don't know how. TY.

Hello WS :)

Quote Respect AZlawyer
(BBM: The whole thing)

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not.

Ohhhhhhhh. I see. Well THAT makes some sense. But it also brings up more questions...Okay. Thank you so very much. See. I have a mind that insists on a certain amount of information. I am sure that I need not explain that here because at WS I feel I have found my people. :crazy: I hope you guys don't mind me saying that...

Someone said that they did not know how they could continue to "attack the post" and not be "attacking the poster." I feel the same. I would like to ask the mods for direction in this matter.

I want to continue discussing everything we discuss. The subject of TP has only become so intense because his very self was here. I myself have never engaged him in conversation for the very reason that I do not wish to be personal with anyone connected to any of these cases. (Unless for some loving and helping reason)

The fact that TP or any of the others that are connected to this case have actually been on WS, I feel is not any fault or problem of my own: but I defer to the mods to say what I have a right to feel here on WS.

Example: that reading and posting what I did tonight really helped me to understand how things work in our courts. It helped me to understand more of what is going on with this case. But, being how I am I have a next question.

My mother said that the first word I asked was "why?" She said I drove her crazy asking "why." I think that is a stage of development for all children and some of us get stuck in it-I think we are still waiting for an answer. I know I am.

So. I very much would like to continue on my merry ole way here on WS asking my question of why. This is a forum for justice. And I do not claim to know what justice is...I just claim to be a person in search of it.

Merriam-Webster

* Main Entry: jus·tice
* Pronunciation: \ˈjəs-təs\
* Function: noun
* Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French justise, from Latin justitia, from justus
* Date: 12th century

1 a : the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments b : judge c : the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity
2 a : the quality of being just, impartial, or fair b (1) : the principle or ideal of just dealing or right action (2) : conformity to this principle or ideal : righteousness c : the quality of conforming to law
3 : conformity to truth, fact, or reason : correctness

What I have bold in the definition is for me, my core reason for being here. And it is children that I seek this for. Adults? A WSers posted a passage from the bible(I believe in all faiths that believe in love) that said it is not our job to pass final judgement that is God's: "and herein lies my comfort." (I am so sorry not to remember who that was: if you are you or you know who it is please let everyone know) That explains how I feel about adults.

I am here for children. I have not gotten over my own child abuse enough to have children of my own and I am almost forty. It really, really bothers me that children get abused. I don't know what being on WS is going to do about that-maybe nothing but I know that there are people here that are doing things to help children: and I like to be a part of that.

...As always jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

TP posted this in the Tracy M. thread on page 14 of the thread, Post No. 337 dated 9/04/09.
My post in the same thread is No. 820 dated 9/7/09 on page 33 of the thread.

Would you please bring it here? I don't know how. TY.

EXACT QUOTE FROM POST QUOTED ABOVE:

"Thats part of the mess. I wouldnt sign the first document. I went and made/wrote out my own agreement. It was supposed to be completely separate from Leonard Rob and Tracy. As for me signing I only signed one."

Thank you both SO much!!!! :blowkiss: Seeing this makes his claim of not having remembered to get a copy even more confusing/questionable.

That may have been written, typed up and printed at JB's office; could be the reason he doesn't have a copy. :twocents:

That may have been written, typed up and printed at JB's office; could be the reason he doesn't have a copy. :twocents:

Doesn't matter. JB's office has a copier, probably more than one. *Before I sign that, would you make me a copy?* I'd never walk out of an office where I signed a doc, in particular a doc of the import of this one, w/out getting a copy. Business 101.

Hello WS :)

Quote Respect AZlawyer
(BBM: The whole thing)

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not.

Ohhhhhhhh. I see. Well THAT makes some sense. But it also brings up more questions...Okay. Thank you so very much. See. I have a mind that insists on a certain amount of information. I am sure that I need not explain that here because at WS I feel I have found my people. :crazy: I hope you guys don't mind me saying that...

Someone said that they did not know how they could continue to "attack the post" and not be "attacking the poster." I feel the same. I would like to ask the mods for direction in this matter.

I want to continue discussing everything we discuss. The subject of TP has only become so intense because his very self was here. I myself have never engaged him in conversation for the very reason that I do not wish to be personal with anyone connected to any of these cases. (Unless for some loving and helping reason)

The fact that TP or any of the others that are connected to this case have actually been on WS, I feel is not any fault or problem of my own: but I defer to the mods to say what I have a right to feel here on WS.

Example: that reading and posting what I did tonight really helped me to understand how things work in our courts. It helped me to understand more of what is going on with this case. But, being how I am I have a next question.

My mother said that the first word I asked was "why?" She said I drove her crazy asking "why." I think that is a stage of development for all children and some of us get stuck in it-I think we are still waiting for an answer. I know I am.

So. I very much would like to continue on my merry ole way here on WS asking my question of why. This is a forum for justice. And I do not claim to know what justice is...I just claim to be a person in search of it.

Merriam-Webster

* Main Entry: jus·tice
* Pronunciation: \ˈjəs-təs\
* Function: noun
* Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French justise, from Latin justitia, from justus
* Date: 12th century

1 a : the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments b : judge c : the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity
2 a : the quality of being just, impartial, or fair b (1) : the principle or ideal of just dealing or right action (2) : conformity to this principle or ideal : righteousness c : the quality of conforming to law
3 : conformity to truth, fact, or reason : correctness

What I have bold in the definition is for me, my core reason for being here. And it is children that I seek this for. Adults? A WSers posted a passage from the bible(I believe in all faiths that believe in love) that said it is not our job to pass final judgement that is God's: "and herein lies my comfort." (I am so sorry not to remember who that was: if you are you or you know who it is please let everyone know) That explains how I feel about adults.

I am here for children. I have not gotten over my own child abuse enough to have children of my own and I am almost forty. It really, really bothers me that children get abused. I don't know what being on WS is going to do about that-maybe nothing but I know that there are people here that are doing things to help children: and I like to be a part of that.

...As always jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

It gladdens my heart that something God has taught me was pointed out by you Chiquita. People can point fingers, lie, divert, coverup all they want but as my Pastor likes to say "God is not mocked". Something I try to remember when I'm about to go my own way. :waitasec: :) :blowkiss:

Neither -- You're a very sharp, witty and very, very welcome addition to this forum.

If she didn't go every time, then someone else on the security detail did, you can bet on that. Well, I will bet on that. :) They didn't want to let her out of their sight because they had $500k on the line. Tracy was/is very camera shy but it was my understanding that she accompanied KC just about every time she left. That she didn't walk in with KC and didn't appear on the video footage on the news that night doesn't mean she wasn't there. We'll be hearing/reading her statements soon and I guess we'll all find out whether she did or didn't. I'd go dig up the LP statements to the effect of her accompanying KC to JB's but that's just going to spark a debate on how credible he is/isn't so I won't.

No worries; if I'm wrong on this I'll own it and slap my own hands when the transcripts/tapes come out. Deal?

Well, Numbers, old pal, dunno if I get the slap or not. Seems like TMc didn't go with her all of the time but she did some of the time and KC was on computer per TMc. 'Looking for clues on MySpace.'

Here's the way I see the bond situation:

1. I didn't like it from the outset and was very disappointed anyone did this for a likely baby-murderer. I could see no good coming from it at the time.

2. Of course, at the time of the initial bond, I wasn't aware of the media millions that would be funding these people in perpetuity including a 2nd bond with a 2nd agency, so I suppose team P just got in first.

3. If team P hadn't done it, it would have happened anyway and probably within a few days of the original bond, imo. Look how quick they bonded her out the 2nd time. Seems like everything was probably in place to do it the first time, but why spend their own money when they could spend LP's?

4. I'm glad TMc was put in the house with KC. She gave some very valuable insight and info, imo. I expect her to testify that no one in that house was looking for Caylee, dead or alive among other pretty damaging things.

5. I'm glad Rob was on this job because he also has some pretty interesting things to say.

6. So far, I haven't heard squat from the 2nd bonding agency.

Summary: Overall I think this bond was a win for the prosecution. I do not think KC is breakable. If she were, I think this would have been pled out over a year ago when JB approached the prosecution about a plea deal.*

This is not to mean that I haven't had some second thoughts about other facets of this situation. :)

*An article about plea deal here.

PDF email files.

immunityemailexcerpt-1.jpg

Tony:

If you ever get back to this thread, please reconsider filing a complaint with the Florida Bar regarding your document allegations. You're the one with standing to do it.

I spoke with Tony P. at length today.

Yes, it is Tony posting and only Tony. Please do not question whether it is really him posting because it is him.

Two things I want to share with you about Tony:

1-He chose Websleuths to post on because of you all. Because of the posters at Websleuths. He respects you all very much.

2-He decided to come and post at this time because there is major mis-information on Websleuths about Caylee's case and he wanted to clear it up.

Tony is a big boy. I am not asking you not to question him or tell him your opinion I only ask you respect him and his knowledge of the case as well as not questioning if it is him or not.

Tony was nice enough to give me some very interesting information to post. I am working on that post now. It will take me awhile because I want to sure I dont' miss anything.

Thanks to you, our fantastic posters and our wonderful moderators. The fact that someone like Tony Padilla chose Websleuths to post on speaks volumes. :)

Back in a bit.

Tricia

oh boy cant wait! :)
was to Tricia's post....

added...what happend to Tricia's post about Tony P?

oh boy cant wait! :)
was to Tricia's post....

added...what happend to Tricia's post about Tony P?
heehee messing with your head. :) I moved her post and your post to the right thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member