Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a new note on BK saying the remainder of the texts will be available in the " next weeks."

Hope so. I really need to hop back out of this rabbit hole. I have a feeling , though, that the May texts will be not so very different from these of April. What I am most curious to see is if they were in touch after the May 26 blow up.....

If they were, would that change your mind about what happened on June 4?

Not really, I still believe she was hacking his texts/msgs/email and creating conversations with herself, as the videos I posted above show, it would have been really easy for anyone interested in that sort of stuff. Plus iirc her loyal ex MM was/is into computer tech and GS was into voice recognition tech and who knows what else.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...IVES-NEW-MEANING-TO-BUTLER-DID-IT.html?pg=all

Not really, I still believe she was hacking his texts/msgs/email and creating conversations with herself, as the videos I posted above show, it would have been really easy for anyone interested in that sort of stuff. Plus iirc her loyal ex MM was/is into computer tech and GS was into voice recognition tech and who knows what else.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...IVES-NEW-MEANING-TO-BUTLER-DID-IT.html?pg=all

Quality not so good, but funny to say the least.
Here's the YouTube:

:lol:

[video=youtube;Wu2Yo_WA9Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2Yo_WA9Ms[/video]

BBM ~ I believe he let her in, but only for a booty call, and photoshoot the next day.

I think she started premeditating once she knew he was moving on with his life without her. She was in stinky Yreka, not doing well for herself or PPL ... no physical connection to Travis and he was her life in AZ. She was beyond obsessed. The tire slashing? Alot of Travis' friends&family believed it was JA who did this, and I think in the end he came to the realization it was her who had a spy on him and telling her his every move.

Perhaps his friend discovered a keylogger or two from her when he cleaned the viruses off for TA? Who needs a physical spy when all you need is access to someone's texts/msgs/email/pics to keep tabs on them?

Questions: What happened to JA's own cell phone at the time of her arrest? How come we don't have any call/text records from her phone account? Is it because JA was under Gus Searcy's family plan? All the texts provided during the trial plus the ones available now came from Travis's phone, right?

BBM ~ I totally agree! It is odd that he words were not his actions. Maybe he was treating JA like a friend, since she was sharing a room with CL? Is this the same trip where "the blonde thing" is sitting on his lap?

[video=youtube;LaEzgX5t5TA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaEzgX5t5TA[/video]

I don't think it is. I think the OKC trip is annual. I think the blonde thing is his lap was 2007 when he was actually her boyfriend. Anyone else have a thought?

Jodi is so funny.

She sent Travis a text message out of the blue--like many of them are--telling him that Gus told her to tell Travis to tell Larry Smith that Gus is sorry for the typos in his email.

Fyi, at this point, Larry smith just got a BIG promotion in PPL. He became whatever RVM is?

So Travis didn't respond. she sends it again, reworded, and she says something about how she read the email, and she wouldn't have let those typos stay.

Now, of course Travis responds, wanting to know what the email said. Her answer? "congrats, etc."

Travis replies, "how dare you!"

LOL. I wondered how dare she, too! I am not sure what he meant, but what I meant was how she sat up there and tempted him with "knowing" what was in Gus' email, just to get Travis to talk to her. At the same time, she's acting like a PPL insider when they don't even have a PPL chapter or whatever in Yreka at the time she's there! Her journal SUDDENLY loses most interest in PPL in May, so why is it that she's on these calls and talking to Gus so much? Why is Gus sharing info about Larry?

LOL. That girl...that girl...she cracks me up!

I'm still very much stuck on this theme. The murder itself in this case or any other isn't what gets me sleuthing or stuck in rabbit holes. She killed Travis, she'll die in prison,, she won't win any appeals. That part is long over.

I'm reading the texts and will keep reading the texts to look for clues about when she began premeditating the murder, what happened on May 25-26, and why (if he did) did he allow her into his house on June 4.

I am too. I think the key to May 26th is that stuff she wrote in her journal about john dixon and Abe. She had one of her "confession sessions" with Travis. When she left AZ, she had the one about how she had spies on him, etc. I believe that May 26th conversation was about her getting in his facebook and about him learning either from her or from someone else that she was dating and screwing around with John Dixon when Travis and she were traveling in the fall of 2007.

She keeps saying "now that I know he was dating lisa the WHOLE time..." and She said something about how she should have been able to date John Dixon because Travis was with Lisa.

Recall how Travis apparently flipped out over her and Abe. And she brought that mess to Abe's attention when Abe had forgotten all about it. Abe didn't even understand why she'd tell Travis about it. So I think she pulled another talk like that on Travis regarding John dixon. She says in her journal that he told her this is what hurt him more than the death of his father.

So now. We know she lies. So just go back and read the journal entries talking about JD and then go read their fight. See if it sounds like he's mad at her for being the *advertiser censored* she is over anything BUT sex or dating another man while "involved" with him. Or for doing it when he didn't think she was doing it. take your pick.

I could never understand why his anger at her kept going back to sexual degradation. Maybe this is why. I don't know. I'm looking for opinions.

Her journal: Password is Travis. http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/wasnt_me/library/

ETA--

Also, recall that Travis didn't start mentioning Jodi "dating other people" until about Feb 2008. Is it possible she was dating and not telling him? Now, all she has power to do is make him jealous, so she spills all of this? I don't know.

As far as why he let her in the house--I'm thinking she told him she was giving him back his journals.

I could be wrong, but what are your thoughts?

Exactly. Totally agree.

This below is JMO and I maybe wrong about some assumptions.

When JA first went to the very first meeting where she met him, I think she was searching for someone just like him that she could pick and manipulate and use for mainly money support. I think that was her MO at the time and she had probably used that method many times to get guys to do things for her.

I am guessing that most guys figured her out pretty quick and would dump her before she could do emotional damage to themselves.

JA probably thought she hit the jackpot when she realized that Travis was reciprocating real feelings for her at first. I have always sensed that JA never really loved Travis and was just going to use him for as long as she could even to the point of marrying him without true love from her side.

I think she did the same thing to the poor guy with the boy that she helped financially ruined. When that guy's money ran out then she was able to easily dump him. She ran for the hills very fast after he started having money issues. Which tells me she never truly loved the man. I feel bad for the man and his boy because I think they were duped by her.

I sensed that same thing with her feelings towards Travis. I really don't think she loved him at all. She pretended she did. With her mental illness maybe she is incapable of loving in a normal way.

I may be wrong about some of this.

Excellent post.

Yes on the failure to love. Narcissists don't love anyone but themselves.

I believe she had researched that first convention and maybe had a short list of potential targets before she got there. I'll bet she had a perfect dress in her suitcase and didn't need to borrow one. It was all planned. She brought party shoes but no dress? Who does that?

My opinion is based on the fact that she ended up in the executive section/at the executive table at another PPL function in San Diego (?), per Abdelhadi before meeting TA. So she'd successfully tried out this strategy already.

There are guys out there enjoying life because Travis took the hit. I wonder who else was on her short list.

Good observations. There's a reason she wound up with a manager at Big Sur. There's a reason she wound up associated with Gus Sercy, a top speaker and ring earner at PPL. There's a reason she wound up in Chris Hughes' brother's PPL ring. There's a reason she wound up, first PPL convention, hobnobbing with top earners. That was no Cinderella story.

I need to go over that testimony again to figure out if their meeting even happened like she said. Did Travis really pick her out, walk straight up to her and shake her hand? Sounds like a story. We know Alyce loves her disney stories!

I don't really think of Gus Searcy as being a "catch", but I'm sure you're right with these thoughts. Lol on Alyce invoking a Disney myth to cover the Perryville Princess (PP). Was Alyce/PP the first source for the Cinderella thing? (I've turned Alyce and PP into one point of view because ALV didn't have boundaries and she downloaded JA's every crazy story as though real).

I wish we had perspectives from some other guests at that convention so we'd have a better idea how the meeting with Travis took place.

I am too. I think the key to May 26th is that stuff she wrote in her journal about john dixon and Abe. She had one of her "confession sessions" with Travis. When she left AZ, she had the one about how she had spies on him, etc. I believe that May 26th conversation was about her getting in his facebook and about him learning either from her or from someone else that she was dating and screwing around with John Dixon when Travis and she were traveling in the fall of 2007.

She keeps saying "now that I know he was dating lisa the WHOLE time..." and She said something about how she should have been able to date John Dixon because Travis was with Lisa.

Recall how Travis apparently flipped out over her and Abe. And she brought that mess to Abe's attention when Abe had forgotten all about it. Abe didn't even understand why she'd tell Travis about it. So I think she pulled another talk like that on Travis regarding John dixon. She says in her journal that he told her this is what hurt him more than the death of his father.

So now. We know she lies. So just go back and read the journal entries talking about JD and then go read their fight. See if it sounds like he's mad at her for being the *advertiser censored* she is over anything BUT sex or dating another man while "involved" with him. Or for doing it when he didn't think she was doing it. take your pick.

I could never understand why his anger at her kept going back to sexual degradation. Maybe this is why. I don't know. I'm looking for opinions.

Her journal: Password is Travis. http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/wasnt_me/library/

ETA--

Also, recall that Travis didn't start mentioning Jodi "dating other people" until about Feb 2008. Is it possible she was dating and not telling him? Now, all she has power to do is make him jealous, so she spills all of this? I don't know.

As far as why he let her in the house--I'm thinking she told him she was giving him back his journals.

Who is John Dixon, anyway? Someone else JA invented so she could manipulate Travis?

The whole exchange about Abe was manufactured by Jodi; most of it wasn't real, and the episode Jodi manipulated took place when Jodi and Travis were not boyfriend/girlfriend. Per Abe on the witness stand. No evidence that Travis was perturbed by any of it, IIRC.

Recall how Travis apparently flipped out over her and Abe. And she brought that mess to Abe's attention when Abe had forgotten all about it. Abe didn't even understand why she'd tell Travis about it. So I think she pulled another talk like that on Travis regarding John dixon. She says in her journal that he told her this is what hurt himFore than the death of his father.

ETA--

FYI.....the pics of pages from BK's website aren't ok to post here. We're not even allowed to cut and paste from there, since it is a paid subscription site.

I really don't know much about JD except what she says and you can refer to my signature about how I feel about what she says. I got that Travis was upset about it from the supposed "sex tape" in which he was pissed and holding a grudge about Abe kissing her.

FWI....the pics of pages from BK's website aren't ok to post here. We're not even allowed to cut and paste from there, since it is a paid subscription site.

I posted one weeks ago. No moderator pulled it. That link is a link, not a picture. The first post of this thread did not say I could not post links.

ETA--I just read the first post again, and it invites us to put up links we have, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Who is John Dixon, anyway? Someone else JA invented so she could manipulate Travis?

The whole exchange about Abe was manufactured by Jodi; most of it wasn't real, and the episode Jodi manipulated took place when Jodi and Travis were not boyfriend/girlfriend. Per Abe on the witness stand. No evidence that Travis was perturbed by any of it, IIRC.

Travis was perturbed by Abe, because the killer didn't stop manipulating Travis until he was. Sky Hughes (in their book) writes that the killer deliberately tried to antagonize Travis by telling him stories of how men hit on her, despite her protests to them asking them to stop. She told the same kind of stories to Sky, hoping she would repeat them to Travis.

I get a sense from the texts that Travis was quick to feel jealousy in general, and that he likely felt that with her, at least while they were actually in a "relationship." But what she was also trying to get him to feel was protective of her, and anger towards the men supposedly hitting on her. I think it was one of the means she used to try to isolate him.

I posted one weeks ago. No moderator pulled it. That link is a link, not a picture. The first post of this thread did not say I could not post links.

ETA--I just read the first post again, and it invites us to put up links we have, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I think there's a notice by Tricia on the JA forum index about BK's site, stating what's allowed?

Questions: What happened to JA's own cell phone at the time of her arrest? How come we don't have any call/text records from her phone account? Is it because JA was under Gus Searcy's family plan? All the texts provided during the trial plus the ones available now came from Travis's phone, right?

I don't know why anyone can't get her text logs. The whole cell phone has got me confused. All I know is Gus bought her a new Helio, as her original was "lost" just to be magically found years later by her aunt.

Yes, the texts on BK site are originating from Travis.

ETA--

BBM ~ Anything possible with her manipulative ways. It very well could be his journals, but were they found at the house? Did Chris&Sky get them?

I think he didn't really care if she was going to stop in because their communication seemed to be hot and cold. He probably just wanted sex and Jodi "guilted" him into trying out his new camera and taking pics of each other for their "secret".
She also probably talked about RB (a new PPL/Mormon man in her life) and TA thought she moving on?

BBM ~ He must be real. Although, according to JA, TA only knew him because he jumped ship from PPL?

*This is all based on wasnt_me photobucket journal entries!

Travis was perturbed by Abe, because the killer didn't stop manipulating Travis until he was. Sky Hughes (in their book) writes that the killer deliberately tried to antagonize Travis by telling him stories of how men hit on her, despite her protests to them asking them to stop. She told the same kind of stories to Sky, hoping she would repeat them to Travis.

I get a sense from the texts that Travis was quick to feel jealousy in general, and that he likely felt that with her, at least while they were actually in a "relationship." But what she was also trying to get him to feel was protective of her, and anger towards the men supposedly hitting on her. I think it was one of the means she used to try to isolate him.

You know, I was listening to a relationships podcast, and the host said that, even if a man doesn't seriously want you, he can't stand to hear about you being with another man. A woman had asked him if she should tell her boyfriend about her past sex life, if she'd been with another guy in the interim of a breakup, and the host, a man, told her no way, and even if the man wants to know, DO NOT tell him!

I think Jodi used it in that way because she knew it would get a rise out of him.

I don't really think of Gus Searcy as being a "catch", but I'm sure you're right with these thoughts. Lol on Alyce invoking a Disney myth to cover the Perryville Princess (PP). Was Alyce/PP the first source for the Cinderella thing? (I've turned Alyce and PP into one point of view because ALV didn't have boundaries and she downloaded JA's every crazy story as though real).

I wish we had perspectives from some other guests at that convention so we'd have a better idea how the meeting with Travis took place.

BBM For someone looking for some "passive" type income he may come across as one, not just for his 100K Legal Shield(PPL) income but also I would think he might have some royalties coming in from his voice recognition patent.

Anyway, had anyone else caught this little tidbit? For some reason it had never registered with me before.. seems odd.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-doesnt-deserve-death-says-friend/
GS - "I was alone in a motorhome with Jodi five days before this happened and nothing happened to me,”

BBM ~ He must be real. Although, according to JA, TA only knew him because he jumped ship from PPL?

*This is all based on wasnt_me photobucket journal entries!

This is what she told the jury:

http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot....mitchell-transcripts-jodi_7.html#.VlPy9yvACFk
or if that link isn't allowed:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/06/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Jurors Ask Jodi Arias Questions
Aired March 6, 2013 - 19:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: You haven`t missed a thing. We`re going right back into the courtroom, more questions for Jodi Arias from the jurors, and some of these questions are tough. Let`s listen.

STEPHENS: Sustained. "Why did you plan on going to see John Dixon when you were on your way to Utah to see Ryan?"

ARIAS: John Dixon was a friend, although there was somewhat of an interest there. It was nothing that I ever let grow, because he wasn`t a church member, so it would be kind of a poor investment of my heart to get attached to somebody who is not a member of the church.

What I was going down there for is he had a friend who either owned a gallery or ran a gallery where he hung some of the greats such as Van Gogh and Monet. And when I told him I painted, he said, "We could make a space in this gallery for you. I could hang it right next to a Monet or Van Gogh." It sounded like a very big -- it sounded like a very exciting thing for me, because one of my goals at that time was to get my paintings into galleries."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back