Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe she meant "data," not date. She wasn't writing things right in her haste to lie, cover up, and look innocent. She uses "data" in the next sentence, saying "the (they) got data from the WTC wreckage, so who knows?"

I think she believed she could afford to be "helpful" because she believed the pictures were gone and unretrievable. I'm gonna guess she researched the heck out of it. She says the camera was smashed and ruined "somehow." No testimony said it was smashed. Anyway, I'm sure whatever ideas she offered were piss-poor.

Before believing the photos were put onto the camera, we have to ask why she'd ever put them on the camera if only to delete them. There's no reason to do that. I just don't see her taking the time to transfer photos onto it, if it was even possible to transfer pictures both ways (from computer to camera and vice versa) back then.

I agree, she thought she was safe regarding anything on the camera but I think she volunteered helpful information to the detective to get information herself, i.e., did they get anything off the camera. She wanted reassurance that nothing survived the camera being ruined. IMO

IDK about ID theft. However, given the way PPL was set up, the opportunity is there for an “associate” to set up and “pay for” fraudulent PPL accounts, in which case the upline people would get an “advanced commission.” If the (fraudulent) account is then cancelled, the upline people have to pay back that advanced commission. (If JA had pulled this kind of carp, IMO the money to set up the accounts could have come from GS.) But, again, this is all speculation based on JA’s text about having “screwed the pooch” … owing apologies to a lot of people … needing a lawyer … refusing to put “incriminating” info in writing. Whatever she did, it went much further than snooping in TA’s email/FB … IMO, of course.

I read the articles that were cited further upthread on how PPL worked and the potential for gaming the system, but also how PPL was gouging reps and the IRS. I get what you're saying about having to return commissions if memberships were cancelled, but if I got this right, reps could also pay for accounts and get advances for the training of new associates. At this phase, they would net a profit.

But, as I was reading, another option jumped off the page. Evidently, these reps were writing down new subscribers' personal information, including SS numbers, bank info. The article even notes the potential for identity theft.

Jodi could definitely be involved in something like that. She could also be stealing data from restaurant customers.

I'm betting you're right about GS's involvement. Maybe that's what the AG is investigating: an identity theft ring + perjury in the Arias trial.

Someone mentioned a sentence in the cross of ALV, so of course I had to go back to the tapes and look. It turns out, I had never seen most of the cross. Fascinating:

1. ALV is extremely manipulative. This woman would be impossible to be around.

2. She is arrogant enough to aver that she knows what's going on in other people's heads. Whether it's JA, TA, Chaitanya, Bianca, JM......

3. She cannot see any position other than her own and pursues it as though people who don't get it are stupid or unethical: narcissist!

4. She almost never answers the question JM asks.

5. The yes or no questions are indeed yes or no questions, and she gives the same fluff over and over to demonstrate that she can't possibly answer them as required. She got right to the point with jury questions, though, so we know it's possible. She just didn't want to.

6. JM dismantled every item on her list supporting DV against Jodi, but she still wouldn't admit her opinion is subjective.

7. She smirks. Her teeth stick out, which reminds me of a certain someone.

8. She claims she considered secondary gain on Jodi's part, but didn't acknowledge the obvious: secondary gain was not to be considered. It was to be assumed.

9. This woman should never have been given any credibility in her field. I'll bet she's ruined the lives of many men.

10. I don't understand why ALV wasn't required to write a report.

10. JSS can't stand ALV. There's one time where she almost rolls her eyes. IIRC, she's leaning over to pick up something, so this might be a reflex, but it was after one of ALV's rediculous expositions. JSS didn't say this, but I often wondered whether "are you .... kidding me" wasn't flitting across her face.

11. Many of the objections in this cross go in JM's favor. Granted, JW makes objections every other sentence, but she's not making hardly any points, 'cos she's getting overruled every other sentence. When they resume after a sidebar, JM generally continues where he left off. Also, JSS is generally supportive of JM as far as following through on requests for admonitions to ALV.

12. From this, I gather that JSS prefers opinions be grounded in irrefutable evidence.

13. JSS is very alert during this testimony.

13. I think JM was going somewhere else with the Snow White questions, but for some reason changed the point mid-way through. I thought he was going to make the simple point that ALV could base a finding of DV on a myth, e.g. the Snow White story. Just as she did with the myth Jodi made up.

ALV is just intolerable! Crazy making. Incredibly defensive even on inconsequential points. I'll bet she's like this in every day life, too.

There's not much doubt in my mind that she researched her prospects before going to that conference. She joined PPL in Feb/March 2006, met TA in Sept 2006 and probably had already made contact with GS and AA by then so would have had time to get the scoop on who's who in PPL. Heck, she made sure she had her pic taken with the head honcho more than once and from the intel on her, vis a vis SH, she was definitely not shy around groups of men.

https://projectwasabi.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/the-jodi-arias/
"February, 2006:

Jodi begins work with Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. (now LegalShield).
Her boss is a man named Dr. David Hughes."
[video=youtube;Jv3FGM7uW78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3FGM7uW78[/video]

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/tag/abe-abdelhadi/
"Abe was part of the same team as Jodi Arias, which was Team Freedom? Gus Searcy and Abe Abdelhadi were on Jodi Arias’ “Up-line”."

You do know that this Rob Roman is pro-Jodi don't you? His bias in seeing the exact same trial is evident in his writing. I couldn't stand to read the whole blog, it was nauseating!

LOL, I know just what you mean!

In some ways, Travis's May 26th text isn't all that different from some of his previous angry text messages to her, just maybe a little longer. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the May 26th text and whatever she'd done that caused her to finally put in murder plan in action (because I think she'd been at least fantasizing about it for weeks). Maybe it was just her back in Yreka, living her crappy life in her crappy bedroom at her grandparents. Maybe it didn't take something specific to set her off, just the realization that this is what her life is now and since she can't blame herself for where she is, all the chances she blew, she decided it must be Travis who's to blame.

Yeah, his saying "You are dead to me" and telling her he wanted to die because of all she's done to him might have been the triggers for her to make it happen!

Just looking at how many times he crossed her (every itty bitty disagreement would be that in her way of thinking) and how she cannot deal with being crossed, I think she thought often of making him pay. I think she fantasized about murder before she knew herself that she would actually do it. I think she killed him in her mind every time he pizzed her off by not calling right away or not showing up where she wanted him to, or being with another girl even just as friends.

But by the time she left Arizona in April, she had figured out that she might be able to kill him. I don't think she had an actual plan in place but the wheels were turning. She was probably going over all the ways she had dreamed of doing this and in doing so she came to realize that this was something she could do, should do, wanted to do. He was moving on and she had no ability to deal with what she saw as abandonment.

But...I think something happened on May 26 that changed the killer from wanting to kill to needing to kill. He had to die--not only because he deserved it for having the audacity to not love her--but because she perceived him as a danger to her if he was not silenced.

What happened on or around May 26 that signed his death warrant? Even if she knew before that date that she would kill him, I believe that date is when she realized murder was no longer an option but a necessity. If all she wanted to do was ruin Travis she could have done that easily unless he had something that would discredit her. I think things came to a head on May 26 and I am aching to know what happened that made her know for sure that she did not have much time to act.

The murder happened to protect Jodi's reputation and maybe even to keep her out of jail for whatever it is that she had done. The brutality of the murder was to satisfy her fantasy.

JMO
BBM. Hah! Isn't that delicious irony, like OJ. She may have avoided whatever other charges that would send her to prison, even for life, yet the "no jury will ever convict me" convicted her for 1st degree premeditated murder. So much for "I was never in Arizona". She just couldn't believe that there are people out there who don't believe her lies and men who can't be manipulated for the prospect of sex with her.

I think you are right about JA being JA. She knew if he HEARD her voice he would relent and forgive her. He said as much. He didn't want to talk to her one on one, but she came up with this stupid incriminating business so he would have to talk to her to find out what it was. Apparently he fell for it.

Mmmm, so that's why he kept telling her to put it in writing rather than call him! She'd put on her breathy, sweet, 12-year-old voice.

I think the behaviors you describe is what DeMarte used to diagnose the killer with Borderline Personality Disorder. But there has to also be some psychopathy because Borderlines are more apt to harm themselves than someone else--they have disordered thinking and huge issues with abandonment (and abandonment for them is different than for most citizens) but in order to kill and cover it up so well not just with lies but with going so far out of her way to create various alibis, Arias has to be suffering from more than one disorder. She tried to get everyone to see that she was justified in doing what she did, and I don't think that was just for trial--she really appeared to believe he had this coming and she still believes it, IMO. Such thinking is born of more than just a personality disorder. FGS, I have a personality disorder and I say and do things that others don't understand sometimes but I know damn well it is not okay to kill someone.

Oh it wasn't just for trial. In her letter to the Alexanders she tried to justify why she had to kill him. I can't remember the specifics now, it was the same old-same old about how abusive he was and about him being a pedophile, like she was doing society a favor and being a vigilante.

I think that Jodi was trying to dupe Travis into thinking she was pregnant. She mentioned Calendar dates etc and not to worry , she messed up on dates.

Kinda hard when you mostly have anal sex...

What is so odd is how they wind up discussing the relationship so much instead of whatever "this" is. I'm am wondering, like another poster, if she did something hinky to get him some memberships for PPL and that is biting her in the butt? It just sounds like it involves a lot of people, not just Travis. I really don't know.
I just read in a post today in another thread I think, that she only ever earned $1,000 for PPL. That's not alot of money for how long she'd joined.

My theory all along... NO SEX on June 4th. I know that not many have this thought, but there have been a few of us. ;)

I've always thought the pictures of her on the bed were selfies and that she snuck in. No way would he invite her unless she promised the journals in person or money or such.

Yes, I'm going to have to look at this as soon as I clean my kitchen. I made a deal with myself that I wasn't allowed back in hereon websleuths until I cleaned the kitchen! You might not see me until next week! The kitchen might eat me whole! :scared:
You are a better woman than me! My dishes wait until after Websleuths.

I've forgotten.... When was the gun stolen? When did she announce that she would visit SLC or start making arrangements with Burns?
The gun was stolen shortly before her road trip, a few days, maybe a week before.

If we presume the nudes were taken at another time and accidentally on that memory stick she put in T's camera, it's possible his first sighting of her was when he looks surprised in one of the shower pics. I would logically think it was before and she drew a weapon and made him get in (one reason is because his shower sandals are in the bedroom, not in the bathroom where one would usually wear them before getting into the shower on any typical day) but he doesn't look at all disturbed in the first several photos, only the one where he's turning around.

And then everything starts to happen quickly, 4 minutes and 52 seconds of pics until he turns, then 2 minutes and 2 seconds until the sitting full face shot (not forgetting he either got to a seated position so quickly he banged his nose and lip on his knee or she hit him making him bite/abrade his lip and causing blood to trickle out of one nostril [I go with the banged on knee personally]).

Also, there's the floor cleaner he put together and moved furniture off the floors earlier, I don't believe she was there when that occurred, so I don't think she made her presence known until right around the shower - maybe he did the prelims for the floor, went to take a nap before showering and getting ready for the conference call and she woke him from that nap, had her say and ordered him into the shower, but I don't see that in his face in the early pics.

I've begun to think she stun gunned him in the shower since learning she admitted to having one, and seeing long white jaggy streaks on 3 of the pics across his shoulder. I think that is the arcing of the stun gun. That's how she got him into sitting position IMO.

Plus there's the whole reason why she went so dark for her trip, which I suspect had something to do with hoping that if she was spotted entering or leaving TA's that it would be thought to have been Mimi or even CL for a double whammy and FU to either of them, let alone hide her identity from those who previously had only known her as a "blonde", even though she had claimed to have brown in March 2008 before she'd left Mesa.

I also wonder if she had pondered whether she could take the chance on cashing in the flight tickets(do we know whether the tickets had been cancelled, refunded, or were no shows?) but after checking the tickets online may have found they were non-refundable? Then there's the off-chance she had planned to try and use them as a get-away and leave the country though without using a fake passport(ID theft?) that might be tough.

BBM. Totally agree. I think she either dyed it in a salon in Monterey or somewhere before Mesa- like a rest stop bathroom. The rental clerk in Redding reported her as a blonde.

Someone mentioned a sentence in the cross of ALV, so of course I had to go back to the tapes and look. It turns out, I had never seen most of the cross. Fascinating:

1. ALV is extremely manipulative. This woman would be impossible to be around.

2. She is arrogant enough to aver that she knows what's going on in other people's heads. Whether it's JA, TA, Chaitanya, Bianca, JM......

3. She cannot see any position other than her own and pursues it as though people who don't get it are stupid or unethical: narcissist!

4. She almost never answers the question JM asks.

5. The yes or no questions are indeed yes or no questions, and she gives the same fluff over and over to demonstrate that she can't possibly answer them as required. She got right to the point with jury questions, though, so we know it's possible. She just didn't want to.

6. JM dismantled every item on her list supporting DV against Jodi, but she still wouldn't admit her opinion is subjective.

7. She smirks. Her teeth stick out, which reminds me of a certain someone.

8. She claims she considered secondary gain on Jodi's part, but didn't acknowledge the obvious: secondary gain was not to be considered. It was to be assumed.

9. This woman should never have been given any credibility in her field. I'll bet she's ruined the lives of many men.

10. I don't understand why ALV wasn't required to write a report.

10. JSS can't stand ALV. There's one time where she almost rolls her eyes. IIRC, she's leaning over to pick up something, so this might be a reflex, but it was after one of ALV's rediculous expositions. JSS didn't say this, but I often wondered whether "are you .... kidding me" wasn't flitting across her face.

11. Many of the objections in this cross go in JM's favor. Granted, JW makes objections every other sentence, but she's not making hardly any points, 'cos she's getting overruled every other sentence. When they resume after a sidebar, JM generally continues where he left off. Also, JSS is generally supportive of JM as far as following through on requests for admonitions to ALV.

12. From this, I gather that JSS prefers opinions be grounded in irrefutable evidence.

13. JSS is very alert during this testimony.

13. I think JM was going somewhere else with the Snow White questions, but for some reason changed the point mid-way through. I thought he was going to make the simple point that ALV could base a finding of DV on a myth, e.g. the Snow White story. Just as she did with the myth Jodi made up.

ALV is just intolerable! Crazy making. Incredibly defensive even on inconsequential points. I'll bet she's like this in every day life, too.

You've eloquently summed up all the reasons I hate ALV so much more than Fonseca. 3 of them are my main ones: her arrogance, her smirkiness, and her disrespect of the prosecutor, "I'd give you a time out"!!!:stormingmad: Wish JSS would've given her contempt of court for that remark!

You do know that this Rob Roman is pro-Jodi don't you? His bias in seeing the exact same trial is evident in his writing. I couldn't stand to read the whole blog, it was nauseating!

Yes I gathered that, which is why I rather enjoyed using his data to prove my point that JA had at least six months to research PPL to pinpoint the best prospects(ie.TA). :truce:

i was just thinking about einstein arias's plan to premeditate murder. how the heck did she think she could honestly get away with almost 2 days of unaccounted time?

alyce annoyed me so much, her passive agressiveness and her smirks.. ugh. i need a shower. i always wondered what she was going to say when she started talking about taking the case and she's retiring soon, and juan stopped her before she could get out that she was a paid shill for the defense cuz i swear she was going to say that!

i think the pictures were taken that day. i have no idea what jodi did to get travis to let her in the house. putting pictures on his camera would completely defeat the purpose of her stealth get in get out murder plan. now i'm not saying he agreed to getting his picture taken or that he took the nasty ones of her, but who knows... we all know that he was sick of her and wanted her gone, she could have showed up at his place crying and begging for forgiveness, how could he turn that away? i bet she really gave an award winning performance. i really think travis was a softie kinda guy who had a hard time holding a grudge. especially if he felt he could 'help' her or talk her down from being upset or faux suicidal.

there is something super creepy about those shower photos, they look like when paparazzi stalks a celebrity and they just fire off a bunch of far away shots that aren't of any good quality but are more intrusions into that person's life. i feel like he was being stalked at that point like prey,like the lense was the scope on a rifle. the last picture of him, my god, he looks freaking FREAKED OUT! this was NOT a calvin klein photo shoot, it was pure terror for that guy. bless his soul.

blows my mind how fast it all happened. the stabs, the slit, the shot. under 3 minutes. that's some adrenaline fueled rage right there by ms. arias.

Hey Hope, does Travis write in his journal anything about his computer and viruses and/or having Taylor try to wipe the viruses off? I recall mention that Taylor helped him with this but not exactly when. I started watching the retrial videos again and June 1st is the YouPorn visit, just wondering when Taylor helped him in relation to this date. Thanks. :)

I don't know what I believe about that day, but I have always thought her pictures were selfies. Meh, then I think about the shots of her anus and don't know if that's physically possible. Travis certainly didn't seem aware, or not in agreement, that his picture was being taken while he was sprawled out on the bed. All of the nudes seemed not at all sensual or sexually playful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back