Travis Alexander's Journals and text messages

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That pic with her sister looks to me like it was taken just before her trip to Mesa, note the age of her sister and her dreamboard in the background. Remember when her grandparents reported the break-in, she had been gone for the day with her sister, gone to see some sights in Oregon iirc. The post murder pic with the Othello actor was actually taken a week or two after wasn't it? More than enough time for some of the dye to have washed out but not by the day after she'd dyed it... imo.

That is the same pic Juan used in court to prove Travis hadn't injured Jodi's finger in Jan of 2008, isn't it? Jodi was also platinum blonde for two years, if I recall correctly.

Please explain why her defense team wouldn't argue that these sex pics were pre june 4th.

Imo, it was beneficial for JA to have everyone believe that she and Travis had sex/took sexy pics on June 4 for a few reasons :
1.) She definitely was going to threaten to ruin Travis's rep by saying they had sex, he was a "bad" Mormon. She was imo banking on his family not wanting to upset their Mormon grandmother by revealing Travis's "secret life". 20-25 years max she could do, but not life.
2.) Once the pics were revealed, it'd kind of "mark" Travis in a way. Everyone would know that he was with her sexually still.
3.) It gave an answer as to why he let her in. She knew she was in full overdrive. She knew she was wrong, but she needed an "in". The actual reason is probably something she doesn't want to admit, so sex in her mind sounds better.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

That is the same pic Juan used in court to prove Travis hadn't injured Jodi's finger in Jan of 2008, isn't it? Jodi was also platinum blonde for two years, if I recall correctly.

Please explain why her defense team wouldn't argue that these sex pics were pre june 4th.

Self-defense is kinda hard to claim if she had nothing else to show why she was even there, other than TA's viciously murdered body. That may have worked when she was going with the ninja story, but imo, the nude pics were a perfect cover for her to claim she was there in secret for a clandestine meeting that ended up with her fighting for her life, as opposed to her deliberate act of driving so far out of her way to simply murder TA and clean up her loose ends in Mesa before starting her new life with real dates and a real relationship with RB.

Oh yea, that pic JM used, iirc JA mentioned somewhere in her testimony that any pics taken after either March or May 22 would show her injured finger. I'll see if I can find the transcript or video.

Sorry I was wrong, she said JUNE 22, during the jury questions.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-court-docs-2.pdf
"77) You have pictures of your other injury with time stamps, you do have any pictures
of your finger with timestamps?
A:
I guess that would be my left finger, I didn't take a specific picture, but any picture taken
after June 22nd would show my finger bent, like that one in the photo, or anywhere else."

You have to remember, her first defense was that she wasn't even there. That's why the gas cans, hair dye, phone being turned off, all that. So why in the world would she then want to make that she was there on June 4th? Her first alibi was that it wasn't me. The second alibi was the ninja when she couldn't prove she wasn't there. The 3rd defense was self-defense and that didn't come about until 2010.

So it wouldn't make sense from between 2008 and 2010 for her to want those pics on that camera.

If she wanted to know they were having sex, she had other pics, like of his penis, to show off.

If she wanted people to know she was there on june 4th, why the gas cans? Why the hair dye? Why the "i wasn't there alibi?"

And why delete them if she wanted them seen?

Because if she got caught, which imo she knew from the interrogation tapes, she'd have an "alleged bargaining chip". This murder was planned imo. She knew she was going to get caught, but she thought she could plea to 2nd degree murder. That's why she said "no jury will convict me". Take a plea, no trial, no jury. She never imo intended to get away with killing Travis. Had she intended to, then why leave his body? Why such a bad cleanup? She wanted to get caught because she bet it all on the family protecting Travis's rep.

Jodi deleted the pics. She put them in the washer with bleach. She believed they were gone. Her alibi was that she wasn't there. I don't get it why she thought she'd used them as a bargaining chip if she wasn't aware that they existed before the first interrogation. If she knew she would be caught, why hide her tracks to get there? I don't get it.

You have to remember, her first defense was that she wasn't even there. That's why the gas cans, hair dye, phone being turned off, all that. So why in the world would she then want to make that she was there on June 4th? Her first alibi was that it wasn't me. The second alibi was the ninja when she couldn't prove she wasn't there. The 3rd defense was self-defense and that didn't come about until 2010.

So it wouldn't make sense from between 2008 and 2010 for her to want those pics on that camera.

If she wanted to know they were having sex, she had other pics, like of his penis, to show off.

If she wanted people to know she was there on june 4th, why the gas cans? Why the hair dye? Why the "i wasn't there alibi?"

And why delete them if she wanted them seen?

BBM
First defense was before she knew they'd recovered any of the pics.

Second defense of the ninjas was after she saw herself plain as day in the pics and Det.F. told her they "knew" she was there that day because of them and she took the path of least resistance and admitted to having been there but claimed she was only a witness to the ninjas, heck she didn't even admit she saw TA die. Said she'd run away like a little chicken ***** iirc.

Third defense was after two years of watching and reading all the evidence against her come to light and after much insistence from her attorneys, so with the benefit of being able to peruse most of the evidence that the PT had, they devised the DV/defense narrative.

Btw, I don't think she planted the nude pics, I think she had inadvertently used a memory card that they had been on. Once deleted, without doing the recovery that the forensic guys did, there would be no way to even know they had been there.

As a photographer, she had to know that merely washing the camera wouldn't delete all the pics. If she used a memory stick with nudes on them already, perhaps there are pics that did get "erased"? Pics that show a lot more than we've seen.

Reading her texts and journals make me more convinced that she was playing a straight up game. The "oh my gosh" and baby voice and apologies are enough to make my skin crawl. Imagine if you were Travis and dealt with that?

The defense wanted to prove she was a welcome guest in the house (having sex and taking pics says pretty welcome in anyone's book), the prosecution wanted the pics because they were evidence she was there that day, neither side tried to keep them out and as far as we saw in testimony, they weren't authenticated any further than what Melendez pulled off of EnCase. I think if we saw the other 90+ pics on the card we'd have a good idea who that memory stick belonged to, Zach or Travis. They both had Sony cameras and Sonys only take Sony cards, no other brands.

BBM
First defense was before she knew they'd recovered any of the pics.

Second defense of the ninjas was after she saw herself plain as day in the pics and Det.F. told her they "knew" she was there that day because of them and she took the path of least resistance and admitted to having been there but claimed she was only a witness to the ninjas, heck she didn't even admit she saw TA die. Said she'd run away like a little chicken ***** iirc.

Third defense was after two years of watching and reading all the evidence against her come to light and after much insistence from her attorneys, so with the benefit of being able to peruse most of the evidence that the PT had, they devised the DV/defense narrative.

Btw, I don't think she planted the nude pics, I think she had inadvertently used a memory card that they had been on. Once deleted, without doing the recovery that the forensic guys did, there would be no way to even know they had been there.

If she believed that her first alibi was going to work, which she went through all the effort to do and she deleted those pics off that camera, put bleach on it and ran it through the washer, then THAT was because she didn't want the pictures found. Someone else said she did want them found. That's what I was talking about.

Okay, I think that if everyone wants to believe she didn't sleep with Travis and the pics are old, fine. if you believe that she'd put the pictures on the camera and then delete them off again while rushing to kill and get to Burns, fine.

If you want to believe she used an old memory card that had Travis' new pics, like him biking on it, and if you want to believe Melendez couldn't figure out they were old pics, okay. I give up.

Geevee, this really hurts. I remember when we used to debate how dark her hair was to support that she dyed it to sneak into Travis neighborhood. Now, we're debating how it could be dark pre-April 6th.

This picture is from after the murder. What do you think is more likely regarding the June 4th pic? That her hair was dark, got light, went dark, got light or it is consistent with this post murder pic?

In addition, she would not have time to go on an old stick, upload it to a computer, change all the file names to match the sony, download the pics on the camera and then erase them.

There's no way the pics could have lasted in unallocated spaces if Travis had deleted them pre-murder and continued to use the camera, adding and deleting pictures. No way.

There's a seriously low probability that Travis would have left those pictures on a memory stick if he was using that camera around people who could hit the back button and see the pictures.

If he did leave them on there, Melendez would have seen Metadata that the picture was created back in March or April, not June 4th.

It's just not probable. And the lighting in the pics can't make this much blonde disappear. There's still way too much blonde in her hair after she first colored it.

LOL Didn't mean to hurt your feeling, WM. :loveyou: I don't think those two pics were taken a day apart, I think they were taken more than 2 months apart, the nudies in late March, just before Travis found Zach's camera in his BMW, and of course the selfie of June 3rd.

I think we can safely conclude the nudies were deleted off the stick before the shower pics were taken (overwritten by other pics being shot so that Melendez could only get the thumbnail files off it), we don't know for sure how long before other pics were shot that the nudes were deleted but my eyes say her hair is different enough in color to the June 3rd selfie that the nudes couldn't have been taken the very next day, lighter and too reddish.

And, from what I said yesterday, I don't think there was sex given her mission and Travis not being able to mistake something seriously wrong whenever he first saw her, which I think was much later in the day. She didn't know about T's text with CH, nor the floor cleaner/furniture moving, or even ever (that I recall) mentioning knowing he had to do the conference call that evening an hour after his shower, just don't buy her being in the house until later that afternoon.

LOL Didn't mean to hurt your feeling, WM. :loveyou: I don't think those two pics were taken a day apart, I think they were taken more than 2 months apart, the nudies in late March, just before Travis found Zach's camera in his BMW, and of course the selfie of June 3rd.

I think we can safely conclude the nudies were deleted off the stick before the shower pics were taken (overwritten by other pics being shot so that Melendez could only get the thumbnail files off it), we don't know for sure how long before other pics were shot that the nudes were deleted but my eyes say her hair is different enough in color to the June 3rd selfie that the nudes couldn't have been taken the very next day, lighter and too reddish.

And, from what I said yesterday, I don't think there was sex given her mission and Travis not being able to mistake something seriously wrong whenever he first saw her, which I think was much later in the day. She didn't know about T's text with CH, nor the floor cleaner/furniture moving, or even ever (that I recall) mentioning knowing he had to do the conference call that evening an hour after his shower, just don't buy her being in the house until later that afternoon.

Spot on geevee! :goodpost: :takeabow:

The defense wanted to prove she was a welcome guest in the house (having sex and taking pics says pretty welcome in anyone's book), the prosecution wanted the pics because they were evidence she was there that day, neither side tried to keep them out and as far as we saw in testimony, they weren't authenticated any further than what Melendez pulled off of EnCase. I think if we saw the other 90+ pics on the card we'd have a good idea who that memory stick belonged to, Zach or Travis. They both had Sony cameras and Sonys only take Sony cards, no other brands.

I feel as if people are telling me not to believe my lying eyes no matter what evidence I site. I believe the pics were taken on June 4th. I have given a lot of evidence, some circumstantial, to support it. If you believe Melendez analyzed it and was wrong, then okay.

I feel as if people are telling me not to believe my lying eyes no matter what evidence I site. I believe the pics were taken on June 4th. I have given a lot of evidence, some circumstantial, to support it. If you believe Melendez analyzed it and was wrong, then okay.

Nope, don't intend to convince anyone, just saying what I've come to believe, we can just agree to disagree over some aspects. :)

I understand. Melendez's metadata is wrong because the lighting in the room versus the lighting outside in her car happen to be different or because EnCase probably somehow changed the metadata to June 4th.

Nope, don't intend to convince anyone, just saying what I've come to believe, we can just agree to disagree over some aspects. :)

I didn't say you were. I was trying to make a joke with a JM quote.

I understand. Melendez's metadata is wrong because the lighting in the room versus the lighting outside in her car happen to be different or because EnCase probably somehow changed the metadata to June 4th.

Ahh but that's why we'd like to see the other pics that were pulled. Then we could better ascertain whether the date was given by Encase as per the description of how it dates evidence when there's no meta data to be found, as in unallocated spaces such as where the nude/sex pics were recovered. The reason the shower pics had their date/times still imprinted on them is because they were "freshly" deleted and nothing had overwritten those files so all the meta data was available, unlike the nude/sex pics where there was nothing but the thumbprints left, also leaving open the possibility that they had been downloaded onto the card from some other source at some point, before they had been deleted off the Sony card.

Are you thinking JA was guilty of identity theft/fraud and Travis was one of her victims,but certainly not the only one? Since she was getting all kinds of personal information from her memberships?

IDK about ID theft. However, given the way PPL was set up, the opportunity is there for an “associate” to set up and “pay for” fraudulent PPL accounts, in which case the upline people would get an “advanced commission.” If the (fraudulent) account is then cancelled, the upline people have to pay back that advanced commission. (If JA had pulled this kind of carp, IMO the money to set up the accounts could have come from GS.) But, again, this is all speculation based on JA’s text about having “screwed the pooch” … owing apologies to a lot of people … needing a lawyer … refusing to put “incriminating” info in writing. Whatever she did, it went much further than snooping in TA’s email/FB … IMO, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back