Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he's really doing right now is explaining how she was able to drag Travis' dead body back to the shower.

foggy memory....oh so that is where she got the term I WENT INTO A FOG???
he said it to her then she says it a million times now..

Wow, I feel so much better now that I understand...................:great:

Hmmm . . . he should probably be more careful with his testimony. "Fight OR Flight" with reference to all "creatures" should have been ditched for better terminology. If Jodi's version of events is to be believed, she picked Fight, not Flight.

none of his testimony will hold up at all....*advertiser censored* our beloved Juan has already pointed out, Jodi's memory issue are so episodic and intermittent....she remembers things help her....and she said she doesn't think she has memory problems..

The bit about a mother that can lift a car to save her child helps the Prosecution. IMO

Poor widdle Jodi could with the same adrenaline kill much larger scary Travis.

This mouth thing is so nasty.
yuck.jpg

Big lips and teeth will do that.

:floorlaugh:

and that ladies and gentlemen is how JA killed and drug Travis......her hippo adrenaline kicked in

Does anyone think Juan will get up today or will we have to wait until Monday? If Monday Juan go over this guys report from 2011.

So sick of all this damned subterfuge. People don't stage robberies and steal guns to protect themselves. A naked person with a bullet in their head is not a threat. People who kill in self defense don't go to great lengths (within seconds of said act) to cover up the MURDER. I understand the importance of due process in a death penalty case but this is becoming a GD circus.

ETA I know all of this because I read it in TIME magazine.

we need jm to bring the attention back to ta. show every picture, count every wound. hammer premeditation. :moo:

It's okay if you feel you're not even in the same universe.

Fight or Flee the real long version.

When is the last time you went back to an "almost car accident" to fight it?
No, you just go on with your day thankful you escaped danger.

Fight or Flee is about survival, yes, but not going out of your way to kill someone. She drove there to kill Travis. According to her, she had to have gotten a knife after using a gun.

Honestly, I've thought several times when JWilmott is up that Jodi is thinking
"C'mon, I could do SOOOO much better than this little twit - She's pathetic.. I would kill it up there!"

I do believe she misses sitting on the stand.

Yeah but JA's fog lifted long enough to clean up TA and grab the gun, holster, gun box, her clothes, the rope and get outta' dodge before the roommate came back.

pfffttt!
fran
:banghead:

Every word he is saying is based on the predicate that JA is telling the truth. Therefore it is all worthless. I am praying that in the end the jury sees it that way too. They are allowed to use part of testimony or none at all if they deem the witness's testimony not credible. It's all based on lies, so out it goes....please jurors please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver